It is Solicitation of a Bribe. The fact that it violates campaign finance laws notwithstanding.

Talk about a political coup, democrats keep moving the freaking goalposts and changing rules but they are still losing.. I forget, what did we get for the biggest bribe in freaking history when Obama sent plane after plane loads of a billion U.S. taxpayer cash and euros to Iran? Did democrats get free cocaine when Hussein sent 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels? What bribes?
Hows everything going with Iran since Trump broke up another Obama deal ?? I get the feeling he hates Obama so much he wants to take down everything Obama did ,Trump is one sick pos

You cannot be this stupid. The President has the power to appoint ambassadors and set foreign policy within the limits of the Constitution but motivation that is not in the best interest of the US is an abuse of power, an impeachable offence.
Bribery is specifically mentioned in the impeachment clause. Trump has shown he was bribing the Ukranians for a personal need not a need of the US.

You don't think uncovering a corrupt family, with it's crooked, POS, patriarch attempting to become leader of the US is good for our country?
Yes I do, that is why Trump should be impeached.

You have been trying to impeach him before he was even sworn in, just admit it already
That is true, but it still doesn't excuse a criminal act or abuse of power.

The right has hit HRC with about 100 fake scandals and every single one had no merit including the fake email investigation that the independent IG and Trump's own DOJ exonerated HRC.

Wait it doesn't seem odd to you that so many people died connected to Hillary?
No.

The main reasons for this try at impeachment is, if anyone ever deserved it Trump does ,,and while pigs will fly when it gets past the ah's in the senate ,America will know what scum trump and his senate is AND don't be surprised if you lose the senate too

What's plan B?

Need a rope?
Let America digest this crap trump has been trying to pull Then vote the scum out

There you go. That's a good plan.
Just remember it's the electoral vote that counts.

Who's your nominee going to be? Sleepy Creepy Joe? Fauxcahontas? Crooked Hillary?

How about Cuz Obama's my Ni66a Patrick?

The main reasons for this try at impeachment is, if anyone ever deserved it Trump does ,,and while pigs will fly when it gets past the ah's in the senate ,America will know what scum trump and his senate is AND don't be surprised if you lose the senate too

What's plan B?

Need a rope?
Let America digest this crap trump has been trying to pull Then vote the scum out

Who's your nominee going to be? Sleepy Creepy Joe? Fauxcahontas? Crooked Hillary?

How about Cuz Obama's my Ni66a Patrick?
Sure Joe,,,,,, Why do you think trump lost his cookies going after Biden in Ukraine?

Yep! Now if we can keep 3 red neck counties from deciding the election, things can go back to normal.

Ooohhh, how are you going to do that?

I was in S. Carolina last week providing election support for a couple of counties.

True Americans there. You aren't going to change them.

Yep! Now if we can keep 3 red neck counties from deciding the election, things can go back to normal.

I was in S. Carolina last week providing election support for a couple of counties.

Yes but Mich Wisc and Penn whose total vote was only 75 000 in favor of trump can be turned around

Yes but Mich Wisc and Penn whose total vote was only 75 000 in favor of trump can be turned around

How you fucking abort babies, (potential liberal voters)

numb nuts

What's normal fuck face?

We would have to go back to 1955
Haha, yes Skinhead, im sure that is what you call "normal".

Skin head, that's what you calling me flat face now?

The entire topic of this thread is, liberals are trying to take Down an outsider

Think.

If one can not extrapolate what's coming from listening to this, then they're not very astute.

Judicial review applies to objective actions, not subjective ones.

When the Congressional impeachment review makes it to the senate for senate investigation... if it ever does...

Then...

Time to subpoena Alexandra Chalupa

Great video, I'd love to see some of our local commies argue with it.

1) withholding funds for policial purpose is abuse of power. Or, asking another country to announce fake investigation of polical opponent also is abuse of power. Together its bribery.

Asking is not bribing. Bribing is when you have negative information about somebody, and threaten to expose them if they don't do your bidding. No evidence Trump ever did that.

2) "If you don't announce that it's a bank robbery, it's not a bank robbery!"

Terrible comparison. A better one would be taking money out of the bank. If you withdraw cash from your savings account, and your neighbor sees you have a lot of cash, which you tell him you got from the bank, and he assumes you robbed the bank, that's not grounds to arrest anybody if he calls the cops.

Trump openly stated he had several good reasons for the withholding of money, including one of his campaign promises which was pressure the rest of the UN members to pony up a bit. The Democrats, the liars they are, ASSUMED it had to do with Slow Joe's candidacy, and they probably didn't even do that. Since they are looking for ways to try and get rid of Trump, they are using that as a cheap excuse. Like I said, you can't impeach somebody based on mind reading, because nobody can read minds on this planet.

The better question is can you read? Instead of just Googling links, try opening up the story for yourself.

4) Trump benefits from one of the leading opposing candidates under "investigation"

And that's not an impeachable offense either.

Bribery is impeachable.

You just admitted Trump did it.

No, I said bribery is an impeachable offense. Trump didn't bribe anybody.

He basically told the President of the Ukraine to announce an investigation into Biden or lose their military aid.

Nooooooo that's not bribery. Of course not. Can't be.

Forum List

Back