"Their own policy" is the policy of the United States as it had been for the past several years, supporting Ukraine's efforts to clean out the corrupt oligarchs subverting attempts at a fair and democratic government. It was also the policy of the United States to support Ukraine militarily in its fight against Russian aggression.
If the "boss" didn't like this policy, for whatever reason, he had every right to stand up and tell the State Department why and what he wanted done instead. But Trump didn't do that, did he? He got his private attorney and a bunch of thug friends to do it "under the table" and for the most part the current officials around the President closed their eyes to it and let it happen. I'm grateful to the whistleblower and to the people who have testified to what happened. Not because I couldn't cope with not having "my guy" elected, but because Trump is a crook.

Imagine, had Trump had the 'whistleblower' arrested as a spy.....

Obama did just that.

The Obama administration had 8 whistleblowers. President Obama handled each one the same way - he had the FBI bust into their home, arrest them, and he then prosecuted them for espionage. Of course the biased media kept quiet and looked the other way. Their were a few exceptions. Here's one news report on it:

War on whistleblowers?

Bet you didn't know that.

What did they blow the whistle on? I watched the video and it never said.

They didn't. PC is an idiot.

Time after time I smash verbal custard pies in your ugly kisser.....

Why should this time be any different?

“Under the Obama administration was a complete misuse of the Espionage Act to target whistleblowers and to create an example of these individuals who came forward to blow the whistle on really serious intelligence community abuses of power,” says Liz Hempowicz, director of public policy at the Project on Government Oversight. Only 13 people have been charged under the Espionage Act, but eight of these cases occurred during President Barack Obama’s two terms. None of those cases involved double agents or wartime security concerns, but instead leaking secure documents. Examples of these document leaks ranged from highly classified military intelligence to embarrassing candid diplomatic cables."
All the President’s Whistleblowers

Lol! Read what you post real good before you post it. People were charged for leaking classified documents. Isn't that what republicans were/are claiming Clinton should go to prison for?

In Trumps case the whistleblower doesn't really matter since their complaint has been verified by other testimonies.

View attachment 290153

th

And who leaked the classified content of the call to him? Should they not be held accountable? And for about the thousandth time, he was not a whistle blower under the law or the ICIG guide for whistle blowers. He's just another leaker.

Liberals conclude from their wishes that Trump sought help against Biden but conclusions are not evidence and there is No Fact evidence

withholding 400 million? or it just haddnt been released yet? I dont know, its hard to believe any narrative Schiff and Pelosi come up with. They have a really bad track record of making things up as they go. Zelenzky said he was unaware of any funds being held up, and was unaware of any pressure. Seems to me this QUid pro quo is just something the Dems have been hoping to be true as they are actively searching for any reason to remove Trump from office. Their Soviet style tactics are the real fail here, as they deny the voters who elected Trump.

Why did Turmp have to do a smear job on Yovanovitch to get her out of the way?
Who says he did? That was simply Yovanovitch ans Schiff's interpretation of what happened.
Oh sorry, I thought you watched the testimony yesterday.
I did. I watched Schiff and Yovanovitch claim that Trump smeared her.

actually she said that rotten rudy smeared her & trump agreeing that she was 'bad news' is enough. btw, there NEVER was a reason given for her dismissal, even if idonny just didn't like her. no reason at all.

She wasn't dismissed, she was reassigned. And the president doesn't need a reason.

Let's sum up the Impeachment process to date.

If you are right wingnut the Repubs are kicking the Dems ass
If you are left wingnut the Dems are kicking the Repubs ass.

The rest of us do not really give a shit and know it is all just Kabuki theater
The Proceedings are a joke................Who brought us the Mickey Mouse Trial.............derp.......

If one can not extrapolate what's coming from listening to this, then they're not very astute.

Judicial review applies to objective actions, not subjective ones.

When the Congressional impeachment review makes it to the senate for senate investigation... if it ever does...

Then...

Time to subpoena Alexandra Chalupa

For what?

You couldn't get the drift, then? So, drift away.

I want the congress to forward an impeachment hearing to the senate for investigation.

The left do not want to do that...

...but they have little choice now because the cray squad and their support is pushing for it.

They're being led... by Judas goats.

I get the drifting you are doing to avoid answering the question. Why is Alexandra Chalupa important? Trump is the one asking Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

Your excessive ignorance is showing, google could cure that, if you're smart enough to use it.

You leftards seem so desperate today.
Is it because you have heard the good news?
Well bad news for you guys.

1) withholding funds for policial purpose is abuse of power. Or, asking another country to announce fake investigation of polical opponent also is abuse of power. Together its bribery.

Asking is not bribing. Bribing is when you have negative information about somebody, and threaten to expose them if they don't do your bidding. No evidence Trump ever did that.

2) "If you don't announce that it's a bank robbery, it's not a bank robbery!"

Terrible comparison. A better one would be taking money out of the bank. If you withdraw cash from your savings account, and your neighbor sees you have a lot of cash, which you tell him you got from the bank, and he assumes you robbed the bank, that's not grounds to arrest anybody if he calls the cops.

Trump openly stated he had several good reasons for the withholding of money, including one of his campaign promises which was pressure the rest of the UN members to pony up a bit. The Democrats, the liars they are, ASSUMED it had to do with Slow Joe's candidacy, and they probably didn't even do that. Since they are looking for ways to try and get rid of Trump, they are using that as a cheap excuse. Like I said, you can't impeach somebody based on mind reading, because nobody can read minds on this planet.

The better question is can you read? Instead of just Googling links, try opening up the story for yourself.

4) Trump benefits from one of the leading opposing candidates under "investigation"

And that's not an impeachable offense either.

Bribery is impeachable.

You just admitted Trump did it.

No, I said bribery is an impeachable offense. Trump didn't bribe anybody.

He basically told the President of the Ukraine to announce an investigation into Biden or lose their military aid.

Nooooooo that's not bribery. Of course not. Can't be.

He did? Can you point which page and paragraph in the transcript where he said that? Thank you.

Wow, quoting a Soros front organization. That's really laughable.

you & your fellow basket dwellers are the ones to be laughed at.

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.
Robert Mackey
May 10 2019, 9:52 p.m.

In an interview with The Intercept, Daria Kaleniuk, an American-educated lawyer who founded Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center, expressed frustration that two recent front-page stories in the New York Times, on how the conspiracy theory is being used to attack Biden, failed to properly debunk the false accusation. According to Kaleniuk, and a former anti-corruption prosecutor, there is simply no truth to the rumor now spreading like wildfire across the internet.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.
A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.

lol... next?

Check where their funding comes from, does the Open Societies Foundation ring any bells?

i gave you a google key search which contained many articles all reporting the same thing. uh- soros doesn't own them all or are you that whacked to believe he does?

Ukraine envoy had ‘clear understanding’ on quid pro quo, but no firsthand knowledge of Trump plans: transcript
By Alex Pappas, Brooke Singman | Fox News

While Sondland had texted Taylor in September saying there was no quid pro quo, the supplemental declaration says that “by the beginning of September 2019, and in the absence of any credible explanation for the suspension of aid, I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anti-corruption statement.”

He also acknowledged telling one of Zelensky’s advisers that “resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks.”

Ukraine envoy had ‘clear understanding’ on quid pro quo, but no firsthand knowledge of Trump plans: transcript

so............ what you are trying to peddle is that george soros owns FOX NEWS too?
somebody better let rupert in on that bit of info.

:abgg2q.jpg: next?

Exactly what was this proposed anti-corruption statement supposed to contain? You commies keep bringing it up, but I see no smoking gun there.

tell ya what - why don't get yerself a box of meow mix, cuddle up to the tv on wednesday, & watch the show, pussy cat.

So you're touting grand new evidence and you have no clue what it is. Typical commie, clueless.
:iyfyus.jpg:

The Proceedings are a joke................Who brought us the Mickey Mouse Trial.............derp.......

Justice just doesn't apply in DC Eagle

~S~

Justice just doesn't apply in DC Eagle

~S~
No shit sherlock...........We didn't start the fire bro...........and I'm mocking them for bringing this mockery of justice out.

Everyone with a single brain cell knows this is a sham.

You've already had 2, I'm talking in the Senate.

i already said that doesn't matter at this point - but i hope you aren't betting on a rock solid united front from all the (R)s, are you?

At this point, yep, with some defections from the Ds. Right now I don't even see this crap making it to the senate. Like I said before, this is nothing but a commie campaign trick, pulling anything they can to try to effect public opinion.

it will go to trial. being removed is a whole other animal - but he'll get a trial.

Don't bet the farm on it child. LMAO

McConnell Shuts Down Early Dismissal Option for Impeachment Articles, Says Senate Will ‘Have to Have a Trial’
By Mairead McArdle
November 13, 2019 4:10 PM
Trump Impeachment -- Mitch McConnell Shuts Down Early Dismissal Option for Impeachment Articles | National Review

is devon nunes' cow on that there farm?

screenshot-2019-03-20-15-17-01.png

:auiqs.jpg:

At this point I don't see the house even voting on articles. They don't want to commit political suicide.

Mods, move to the conspiracy section please.
Back in the day when I was new here, threads like this would within an hour or two find it's way into the conspiracy theory section Mods must be sleeping
Attempted bribery as a possible reason for impeachment is a conspiracy theory? You have to be kidding. It is a key argument of the impeachment inquiry and a specific reason for impeachment as stated in the Constitution. That is a "conspiracy"? You are beyond stupid. If you make an argument for not impeaching at least use cohesive thoughts.
Dude if you leftist have a hard time identifying the simplest of things such as gender of a person or even self-identification of your own gender how in the fuck can you identify a crime?

For what?

I want the congress to forward an impeachment hearing to the senate for investigation.

...but they have little choice now because the cray squad and their support is pushing for it.

I get the drifting you are doing to avoid answering the question. Why is Alexandra Chalupa important? Trump is the one asking Ukraine to investigate the Bidens.

Hunter Biden profited in Ukraine. He profited off of his father being VP...

That's going to reach the senate.

There will be articles of impeachment that will be tried. Hunter Biden didn't ask the Ukrainian president to investigate a political opponent. Furthermore the Bidens didn't do anything illegal. The Trump kids are profiting off their fathers presidency. Maybe that needs to go to the Senate also.
You have no idea of what the senate is going to do, then.
If Articles of Impeachment pass in the House, the Senate is going to hold a trial.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1) withholding funds for policial purpose is abuse of power. Or, asking another country to announce fake investigation of polical opponent also is abuse of power. Together its bribery.

Asking is not bribing. Bribing is when you have negative information about somebody, and threaten to expose them if they don't do your bidding. No evidence Trump ever did that.

2) "If you don't announce that it's a bank robbery, it's not a bank robbery!"

Terrible comparison. A better one would be taking money out of the bank. If you withdraw cash from your savings account, and your neighbor sees you have a lot of cash, which you tell him you got from the bank, and he assumes you robbed the bank, that's not grounds to arrest anybody if he calls the cops.

Trump openly stated he had several good reasons for the withholding of money, including one of his campaign promises which was pressure the rest of the UN members to pony up a bit. The Democrats, the liars they are, ASSUMED it had to do with Slow Joe's candidacy, and they probably didn't even do that. Since they are looking for ways to try and get rid of Trump, they are using that as a cheap excuse. Like I said, you can't impeach somebody based on mind reading, because nobody can read minds on this planet.

The better question is can you read? Instead of just Googling links, try opening up the story for yourself.

4) Trump benefits from one of the leading opposing candidates under "investigation"

And that's not an impeachable offense either.

Bribery is impeachable.

You just admitted Trump did it.

No, I said bribery is an impeachable offense. Trump didn't bribe anybody.

He basically told the President of the Ukraine to announce an investigation into Biden or lose their military aid.

Nooooooo that's not bribery. Of course not. Can't be.

He did? Can you point which page and paragraph in the transcript where he said that? Thank you.
In the transcript: "I would like you to do us a favor though".

Witness testimony points to bribery.
John Bolton called it a "drug deal".
William B Taylor Jr. says that aid was withheld until Zelensky announced new investigation of Bidens. Sondland also said that such a deal being arranged.

Hunter Biden profited in Ukraine. He profited off of his father being VP...

That's going to reach the senate.

There will be articles of impeachment that will be tried. Hunter Biden didn't ask the Ukrainian president to investigate a political opponent. Furthermore the Bidens didn't do anything illegal. The Trump kids are profiting off their fathers presidency. Maybe that needs to go to the Senate also.
You have no idea of what the senate is going to do, then.
If Articles of Impeachment pass in the House, the Senate is going to hold a trial.
I sure hope so.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back