Talk about a political coup, democrats keep moving the freaking goalposts and changing rules but they are still losing.. I forget, what did we get for the biggest bribe in freaking history when Obama sent plane after plane loads of a billion U.S. taxpayer cash and euros to Iran? Did democrats get free cocaine when Hussein sent 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels? What bribes?
Are you referring to the Iran Nuke deal that gave up virtually nothing (we owed Iran that money with interest and paid it back WITHOUT 30 years of interest) in which they gave up virtually all their nuclear materials and stopped enriching?

The deal that netted Obama NOTHING personally?

Trump however was trying to bribe the Ukrainians with military aid appropriated by Congress into publicly opening a bogus investigation of his political rival. That's personal gain my friend

THAT is actual bribery

No, actual bribery is when the Obama bin Biden administration pays the Ukraine $1.2 billion in return for letting Burisma pay Joe’s son a few million for sitting on his ass.

You have no idea of what the senate is going to do, then.
According to you they will be embarrassing themselves.

According to me, it will be entertaining as fuck. Best election cycle evah!

:popcorn:
The fact that President Trump's job approval ratings continue to grow while the Democrats are holding the Pelosi-Schiff production of Impeachment Theater, suggests that this nonsense will not harm President Trump in any way, but yesterday's revelation by Marie Yovanovitch that the Obama administration was just as worried about the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine as President Trump is may very well end Biden's chances for the nomination even before Deval Patrick enters the race and takes the black vote away from Biden.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch revealed at an impeachment hearing Friday that Hunter Biden’s job at a Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holding was a major issue for the Obama White House.

She acknowledged that the Obama State Department included coaching her to answer questions about former Vice President Joseph R. Biden’s son Hunter when she faced Senate confirmation hearings for the ambassador post in 2016.

“It wasn’t just generally about Burisma and corruption. It was specifically about Hunter Biden and Burisma. Is that correct?” asked Rep. Elise Stefanik, New York Republican.

Yes it is,” Ms. Yovanovitch responded.

President Trump’s request for an investigation of alleged corruption involving the Bidens and Burisma is at the heart of Democrats’ impeachment case that the president abused his office for personal political gain.

“For the millions of Americans watching, President Obama’s own State Department was so concerned about potential conflicts of interest from Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma that they raised it themselves while prepping this wonderful ambassador nominee before her confirmation,” Ms. Stefanik said. “And yet our Democratic colleagues and the chairman of this committee cry foul when we dare ask that same question that the Obama State Department was so concerned about. But we will continue asking it.”

Obama officials wary of Hunter Biden’s big-money job, ousted Ukraine ambassador admits

The difference is that while Obama tried to hide the facts of the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine from Congress and the American people, President Trump is determined to expose them.
"The fact that President Trump's job approval ratings continue to grow while the Democrats are holding the Pelosi-Schiff production of Impeachment Theater, suggests that this nonsense will not harm President Trump in any way"

LOLOL

According to one Republican-leaning poll which is almost always higher than every other poll.
You wish, but the RCP average shows the President's job approval ratings have been going straight up while the Democrats have their gossip fest.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

President Trump's average job approval ratings, 44.2% is higher than Obama's rating (according to Gallup) of 43% at this point in his first term.

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

You Trump people are extremely stupid. OK, Trumps approval rating is one point higher than Obamas. And you think this insures his reelection. In your simple mind it means he's done better than Obama. And that's as simple as it is for you.

The problem with you being simple minded is Trump has a 44 percent approval rating with low unemployment and a strong economy. He's 1 point ahead of a man that had 9-10 percent unemployment and a severe recession.

Trump is in trouble and this impeachment inquiry is not helping him.

Talk about a political coup, democrats keep moving the freaking goalposts and changing rules but they are still losing.. I forget, what did we get for the biggest bribe in freaking history when Obama sent plane after plane loads of a billion U.S. taxpayer cash and euros to Iran? Did democrats get free cocaine when Hussein sent 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels? What bribes?
Are you referring to the Iran Nuke deal that gave up virtually nothing (we owed Iran that money with interest and paid it back WITHOUT 30 years of interest) in which they gave up virtually all their nuclear materials and stopped enriching?

The deal that netted Obama NOTHING personally?

Trump however was trying to bribe the Ukrainians with military aid appropriated by Congress into publicly opening a bogus investigation of his political rival. That's personal gain my friend

THAT is actual bribery

No, actual bribery is when the Obama bin Biden administration pays the Ukraine $1.2 billion in return for letting Burisma pay Joe’s son a few million for sitting on his ass.

Exactly right! ^^

There will be articles of impeachment that will be tried. Hunter Biden didn't ask the Ukrainian president to investigate a political opponent. Furthermore the Bidens didn't do anything illegal. The Trump kids are profiting off their fathers presidency. Maybe that needs to go to the Senate also.
If Articles of Impeachment pass in the House, the Senate is going to hold a trial.
I sure hope so.

Why wouldn't they?

First witness: Adam Schiff
Second witness: Joe Biden
Third witness: Hunter Biden
View attachment 290211
None of them asked the president of the Ukraine to investigate their political opponents in the 2020 election.

The fact that President Trump's job approval ratings continue to grow while the Democrats are holding the Pelosi-Schiff production of Impeachment Theater, suggests that this nonsense will not harm President Trump in any way, but yesterday's revelation by Marie Yovanovitch that the Obama administration was just as worried about the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine as President Trump is may very well end Biden's chances for the nomination even before Deval Patrick enters the race and takes the black vote away from Biden.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch revealed at an impeachment hearing Friday that Hunter Biden’s job at a Ukrainian energy company Burisma Holding was a major issue for the Obama White House.

She acknowledged that the Obama State Department included coaching her to answer questions about former Vice President Joseph R. Biden’s son Hunter when she faced Senate confirmation hearings for the ambassador post in 2016.

“It wasn’t just generally about Burisma and corruption. It was specifically about Hunter Biden and Burisma. Is that correct?” asked Rep. Elise Stefanik, New York Republican.

President Trump’s request for an investigation of alleged corruption involving the Bidens and Burisma is at the heart of Democrats’ impeachment case that the president abused his office for personal political gain.

“For the millions of Americans watching, President Obama’s own State Department was so concerned about potential conflicts of interest from Hunter Biden’s role at Burisma that they raised it themselves while prepping this wonderful ambassador nominee before her confirmation,” Ms. Stefanik said. “And yet our Democratic colleagues and the chairman of this committee cry foul when we dare ask that same question that the Obama State Department was so concerned about. But we will continue asking it.”

Obama officials wary of Hunter Biden’s big-money job, ousted Ukraine ambassador admits

The difference is that while Obama tried to hide the facts of the Bidens' involvement in corruption in Ukraine from Congress and the American people, President Trump is determined to expose them.
"The fact that President Trump's job approval ratings continue to grow while the Democrats are holding the Pelosi-Schiff production of Impeachment Theater, suggests that this nonsense will not harm President Trump in any way"

LOLOL

According to one Republican-leaning poll which is almost always higher than every other poll.
You wish, but the RCP average shows the President's job approval ratings have been going straight up while the Democrats have their gossip fest.

President Trump's average job approval ratings, 44.2% is higher than Obama's rating (according to Gallup) of 43% at this point in his first term.

Dumbfuck, the public hearings began just 3 days ago and there have been only two pollsters out with approval ratings since then. Rasmussen, which has Trump increasing to 50%; And Reuters, which has him at 40%, same as the last time they released a poll.

So yeah, as I said, you're basing your observations on one poll historically favorable to Trump. That's not as revealing as you fool yourself into believing.

As far as comparing Gallup's poll numbers on Obama with all polls on Trump, that's very dishonest of you. A valid comparison would be all polls for both or just Gallup for both. The reason you don't want to compare both is because:

Approval / disapproval
Obama ... 43% / 48%
Trump .... 41% / 57%

Oh Jacamo IM2 that's a fine costume indeed.

The theme for this year’s Annual Convention is “Originalism,” which is a fitting choice — though, dare I say, a somewhat “unoriginal” one for the Federalist Society. I say that because the Federalist Society has played an historic role in taking originalism “mainstream.” While other organizations have contributed to the cause, the Federalist Society has been in the vanguard.

5e9c6c2f403d3c0fe180.jpg

I has the brew that is true.

That's why I'm asking. I read the transcript about a dozen times or so, and I can't find where Trump stated Ukraine could have US aid if they conduct an investigation on Biden. So I must have missed something, so perhaps you can help. Give me the exact words that I missed, page and paragraph if possible.
Dumbfuck, while not releasing the aid since February ...

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though...

They were ALMOST ready to make the purchase, they have since done so. So what's your point?

July 18
The OMB annouced a freeze on the military aid

July 25
Trump asks Zelensky for the favor of an investigation into Biden

Aug 12
Whisleblower address his complain to congress of the July 25 phone call

Aug 28
Politico publishes details of freeze and the president request for an investigation

Sept 9
The House investigation begins

Sept 11
Military Aid released.

The point is Military Aid was only released after, the whistle was blown, the news media picked up the story and the House began it's investigation. The president getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and then backing off does not excuse him of using his power as president to bribe a foreign power for his own political gain.

Timeline: The curious release of military aid to Ukraine

And, they could have held it another 18 days and it wouldn't have made any difference. And how do you bribe someone whey they have no idea they have anything to lose? Zelensky wasn't aware of the hold till Aug 29.

Whether or not the military aid would have made any difference is not the point. Trump using US military aid as an induce to investigate his political adversary is. That is a blatant misuse of executive power.

Child, you have yet to prove aid was withheld to induce anything. In fact both Zelensky and his foreign minister said they knew of no such linkage. So keep on spinning, you got nothing.

That's why I'm asking. I read the transcript about a dozen times or so, and I can't find where Trump stated Ukraine could have US aid if they conduct an investigation on Biden. So I must have missed something, so perhaps you can help. Give me the exact words that I missed, page and paragraph if possible.
Dumbfuck, while not releasing the aid since February ...

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

They were ALMOST ready to make the purchase, they have since done so. So what's your point?

July 18
The OMB annouced a freeze on the military aid

July 25
Trump asks Zelensky for the favor of an investigation into Biden

Aug 12
Whisleblower address his complain to congress of the July 25 phone call

Aug 28
Politico publishes details of freeze and the president request for an investigation

Sept 9
The House investigation begins

Sept 11
Military Aid released.

The point is Military Aid was only released after, the whistle was blown, the news media picked up the story and the House began it's investigation. The president getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and then backing off does not excuse him of using his power as president to bribe a foreign power for his own political gain.

Timeline: The curious release of military aid to Ukraine

And, they could have held it another 18 days and it wouldn't have made any difference. And how do you bribe someone whey they have no idea they have anything to lose? Zelensky wasn't aware of the hold till Aug 29.

Whether or not the military aid would have made any difference is not the point. Trump using US military aid as an induce to investigate his political adversary is. That is a blatant misuse of executive power.

And yet nobody on the left can prove that's what Trump did.

LOLOL

Out of context? You are fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Zelensky revealed he was almost ready to buy more Javelins, which Trump made contingent upon Zelensky lookinging into CrowdStrike/DNC server and the Bidens.

Read the transcript.

:abgg2q.jpg:
That's not what the transcript says.
Of course it is....

DO US A FAVOR, had to do with Crowdstrike. and yes from Trumps point of view, he had been wrongly set up, so of course given the opportunity he can mention that if he wants. Do us a favor means just that, unless you can prove otherwise. Doing us a favor in no way says We are withholding anything from them as Democrats would like it to mean,.... which is why Schiff stood up there and embellished out of his ASS... he had to make the conversation something that it wasnt. WHY? because the Democrats have planed to impeach Trump from the day he was elected and are looking for anything they can lie about.
They are a damn disgrace. In any other time what they are doing would be called treason but they have the entire news media on their side, and that is a powerful thing.
Every president elected these days faces the call for impeachment. Obama wasn't halfway through his first term when republicans in congress began talking about impeachment. In 2004, there was a resolution in the House to impeach G. W. Bush. The first call for impeachment of Clinton came less than two years after he took office. In 1991, a resolution calling for impeachment of H.W. Bush was introduced in the House. Whether we're talking about republicans or democrats, impeachment is put on table the day after losing the election. The difference with Trump is that the war with democrats only intensified after the election. Almost as soon as he was elected, he promised to lock up Clinton, not exactly the right move if he was seeking any bi-partisan support, which apparently of he wasn't.
That and the fact he actually violated laws.
None of your so-called "witnesses" could name any laws he violated.

There will be articles of impeachment that will be tried. Hunter Biden didn't ask the Ukrainian president to investigate a political opponent. Furthermore the Bidens didn't do anything illegal. The Trump kids are profiting off their fathers presidency. Maybe that needs to go to the Senate also.
If Articles of Impeachment pass in the House, the Senate is going to hold a trial.
I sure hope so.

Why wouldn't they?

View attachment 290211
So you agree with me then that the Senate will hold a trial, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I sure hope so.

Why wouldn't they?

View attachment 290211

No.

I'm hoping with you. I hope you're right.

I sure hope so.

Why wouldn't they?

View attachment 290211

No.

I'm hoping with you. I hope you're right.

Well I asked you why they wouldn't but you don't seem to have an answer.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

LOLOL

You Trump people are extremely stupid. OK, Trumps approval rating is one point higher than Obamas. And you think this insures his reelection. In your simple mind it means he's done better than Obama. And that's as simple as it is for you.

The problem with you being simple minded is Trump has a 44 percent approval rating with low unemployment and a strong economy. He's 1 point ahead of a man that had 9-10 percent unemployment and a severe recession.

Trump is in trouble and this impeachment inquiry is not helping him.
My point, which apparently went right over you head, is that the Democrats' impeachment farce is having now effect on the public's approval of President Trump. The only people paying attention to these gossipy hearings are rabid Democrats like yourself and their supporters in left leaning media outlets. The polls show voters are paying no attention. Obama is irrelevant. I only pointed his ratings to put President Trump's current rise in the polls in perspective and to demonstrate how futile the impeachment show is.

That's not what the transcript says.
Of course it is....

DO US A FAVOR, had to do with Crowdstrike. and yes from Trumps point of view, he had been wrongly set up, so of course given the opportunity he can mention that if he wants. Do us a favor means just that, unless you can prove otherwise. Doing us a favor in no way says We are withholding anything from them as Democrats would like it to mean,.... which is why Schiff stood up there and embellished out of his ASS... he had to make the conversation something that it wasnt. WHY? because the Democrats have planed to impeach Trump from the day he was elected and are looking for anything they can lie about.
They are a damn disgrace. In any other time what they are doing would be called treason but they have the entire news media on their side, and that is a powerful thing.
Every president elected these days faces the call for impeachment. Obama wasn't halfway through his first term when republicans in congress began talking about impeachment. In 2004, there was a resolution in the House to impeach G. W. Bush. The first call for impeachment of Clinton came less than two years after he took office. In 1991, a resolution calling for impeachment of H.W. Bush was introduced in the House. Whether we're talking about republicans or democrats, impeachment is put on table the day after losing the election. The difference with Trump is that the war with democrats only intensified after the election. Almost as soon as he was elected, he promised to lock up Clinton, not exactly the right move if he was seeking any bi-partisan support, which apparently of he wasn't.
That and the fact he actually violated laws.
None of your so-called "witnesses" could name any laws he violated.

They didn't have to.

Forum List

Back