Tweets of Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman regarding LTC Alex Vindman
Twitter ^ | 10-31-2019 | U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman (Ret.)
Posted on 11/19/2019, 9:53:53 AM by servo1969

Retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman

LTC (R) Jim Hickman on Twitter

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindmanā€™s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to Americanā€™s falsely thinking theyā€™re exceptional, when he said, ā€œHe [Obama] is working on that now.ā€ And he said it w/a snide ā€˜I know a secretā€™ look on his face. I honestly donā€™t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obamaā€™s plan, etcā€¦Iā€™d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & Iā€™ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool youā€¦he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended

I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13 when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.
How sad to see goose schlepping conservatives take their marching from President Bonespurs to attack a decorated veteran.

When faun is sad?

I be glad.

:dance:

Lieutenant General Keith Kellogg , an actual participant in the 'Call in Question' and not a hearsay witness releases statement.

"I heard nothing wrong or improper on the call. I had and have no concerns."

and

ā€œEpstein did not kill himself!ā€

04hfhs5cxqz31.png

Nat Sec. Adv. Keith Kellogg Puts Out Statement on Trump Ukraine Call

:cool:

I know LTC Alex Vindman from a Combined US-Russian exercise called Atlas Vision 12 in Grafenwoher, GE.

He worked w/the Russian Embassy & I was assigned to the JMTC (Joint Multinational Training Command), w/in USAREUR (US Army Europe). He worked coordination w/the Russian 15th Peacekeeping Brigade, & I was in charge of all Simulations planning, as well as assisting the USAREUR Lead Planner as the Senior Military Planner.

The following account of LTC Vindmanā€™s words & actions are completely accurate to the best of my recollection & have been corroborated by others.

We interacted on several different occasions throughout the planning cycle, but it was during the actual execution of the exercise, that we had an issue relevant to his recent testimony.

As stated earlier, Atlas Vision 12 was conducted at JMTC in the VBS2 (Virtual Battle Simulations 2) Classrooms for Simulation. Vindman, who was a Major at the time, was sitting in one of the classrooms talking to the US & Russian Soldiers, as well as the young Officers & GS Employees about America, Russia, & Obama.

He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to Americanā€™s falsely thinking theyā€™re exceptional, when he said, ā€œHe [Obama] is working on that now.ā€ And he said it w/a snide ā€˜I know a secretā€™ look on his face. I honestly donā€™t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obamaā€™s plan, etcā€¦Iā€™d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside.

At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & Iā€™ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself. The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as 2012. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him.

This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool youā€¦he is a political activist in uniform. I pray our nation will drop this hate, vitriol & division, & unite as our founding fathers intended

I need to make a slight correction on my statement, it was actually Atlas Vision 13 when the incident occurred. I was thrown off, as the next year Russia invaded Crimea. Also, I was promoted to Chief, Regional, Joint & Combined Exercises Branch, USAREUR, over many exercises.
How sad to see goose schlepping conservatives take their marching from President Bonespurs to attack a decorated veteran.
I bet you said exactly the same thing about General Flynn, didnt you, Draft Dodger?

Vindman outs himself as source for whistleblower complaint

Vindman says he does not know the whistleblowerā€™s identity, which conflicts with earlier testimony. More on this issue coming in subsequent stories. Adam Schiff stops Nunes from completing his question.

Nunes originally asked Vindman about whether he had shared the contents of the phone call between Trump and Ukraine President Zelensky with anyone outside the White House. In response Vindman stated ā€œtwo peopleā€ and then named George Kent, and a person from the intelligence community. Then things get interesting. Vindman refuses to name the intelligence agency.

(Excerpt) Read more at citizenfreepress.com

When faun is sad?

I be glad.

Lieutenant General Keith Kellogg , an actual participant in the 'Call in Question' and not a hearsay witness releases statement.

and

04hfhs5cxqz31.png

Thanks for letting me know I get under your skin.

Your sadness sure does get under your skin, if nothing else.

2r7fl2zoyqz31.png

:lol:

Stating you want to get under someoneā€™s skin is admitting you are a troll and not centered in real discussion.

I bet you said exactly the same thing about General Flynn, didnt you, Draft Dodger?
LOLOL

"Draft dodger?" Moi?

I was never old enough to be drafted, ya flaming retard. :cuckoo:

And what I said about Flynn was, lock him up, when he became a convicted felon. I never attacked his service. You goose schlepping cultists can't even think for yourselves. That's why you need Trump. You need someone to do your thinking for you.

Fuck you coward, I've got more and higher awards than that asshole. Being in the military does not make him immune form scrutiny. Especially when he took exception to being called mister by a civilian and leaked the call to the CIA rat.

Last edited:

LOLOL

"Draft dodger?" Moi?

I was never old enough to be drafted, ya flaming retard. :cuckoo:

And what I said about Flynn was, lock him up, when he became a convicted felon. I never attacked his service. You goose schlepping cultists can't even think for yourselves. That's why you need Trump. You need someone to do your thinking for you.
I had no idea I was talking to someone still in diapers!!!....pawn, YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT!
ROTFLMFAO!!!!

When faun is sad?

I be glad.

and

04hfhs5cxqz31.png

2r7fl2zoyqz31.png

Funny meme.

Stating you want to get under someoneā€™s skin is admitting you are a troll and not centered in real discussion.
I'm here for entertainment. If you think there's real discussion happening here, you're even more brain-dead than I thought.

When faun is sad?

I be glad.

and

04hfhs5cxqz31.png

2r7fl2zoyqz31.png

Funny meme.

This is even funnier.

Eric Swalwell denies farting on MSNBC Chris Matthews Show

:rofl:

Rep. Adam Schiff To Ukraine: Donā€™t Investigate Bidens

OANN ^ | 11/19/2019 | OANN Newsroom

House Intel Chair Adam Schiff appears to be threatening Ukraine over its ongoing corruption probe of the Biden family. During the impeachment hearings on Tuesday, Schiff claimed Ukraineā€™s investigations into the Bidens could influence U.S. politics.

He suggested Ukraine should leave the Bidens alone.

ā€œThe real message to Ukraine ā€” our U.S. policy message is: donā€™t engage in political investigations,ā€ stated Schiff.

Republican lawmakers have suggested Democrats, rather than President Trump, have tried to pressure the foreign government.

ā€œIf the Democrats and the media are suddenly so deeply concerned about bribery, you would think they would take some interest in Burisma paying Hunter Biden $83,000 a month,ā€ said Representative Devin Nunes. ā€œAnd you think they would be interested in Joe Biden threatening to withhold U.S. loan guarantees unless the Ukrainians fired a prosecutor who is investigating Burisma ā€” that would be a textbook example of bribery.ā€

----------

Ukraine doing exactly what Blow Job Clinton signed the treaty for...to investigate CORRUPTION.....GO UKRAINE!!!

Another fairly accurate study was already given in here. It showed that Rump received a larger amount of large campaign contributions from large women donations. But when you looked at the totals, the small donations made up the lions share and went to the demos. In fact, overall, Bernie took home the bacon with Mayor Pete coming in a close second. I have no idea where they are getting the idea that there is a surge in Rumps suburban Women donations. I guess Rush and Hannity just made it up and told them to say it.

Then let me tell you what's not made up: Durham turned his investigation criminal. The IG is going to testify to Congress about his report on Dec 11th, which means it will be out well beforehand in a couple of weeks.

Then commies are having their fun now, but our fun is just around the corner.

I say "Let the perp-walking begin!"

Oh it will begin. Starting with Rudy and his band of criminals and it may even end up with Rump for contempt of Congress and a few other little tidbits that are definitely impeachable without a doubt. But first, they go after Rudy and his band of criminals. And that also involves Barr. It's going to be a little tough for Barr filing charges while the NY Federal Court is trying him.

Hey dumbass! Explain how the House can arrest a President? You need to stop doing mushrooms while posting.

The State can certainly arrest a President who is guilty of State Laws. I haven't seen any stupid memos to that affect in any State Constitutions. It would be backed by the courts just below the US Supreme Court where Rump isn't very popular. And, yes, it would end up on the US Supreme Court Docket. I would love to see that. Not stupid Memo has the power of a law but you seem to think one does. The Congress, if Rump is shown as a co-conspirator or the Individual 1 then they can turn it over to the lower courts and THEY can instruct his arrest. Bill Barr can just go fuck himself and the horse he rode in on.

You must have flunked your high school civics or government classes, because most high school freshman are not that stupid.

Congressmen and Senators are immune from arrest when Congress is in session and also on their way to and from Congress. You didn't know that either, did you? You are such an incredible dumbass!

TheProgressivePatriot said:
NOTHING that Biden may have done will undo what Trump has done. NOTHING
The Panel Of 'Witnesses' Was Asked Directly:
"Was There Anything Impeachable In That Call ??"

View attachment 290504
View attachment 290505
Because their job is not to determine impeachable behavior. That is the job of congress.

Why does the GOP have such a hard time understanding how the impeachment process works?

So what high crime, misdemeanor or treason is Trump accused of committing? Libtards cannot even answer that question!

Denial of the facts is a bit tiring. You keep asking the same BS question over and over and someone almost always gives you the answers. Then you scream, BS while holding your hands over your ears screaming, "ALALALALALALA". I suggest everyone just stop trying to explain it to this troll.

Yet again, you deflect and don't provide an answer!

What is the charge? First it was abuse of power. When that went south they tried extortion. When that died on the vine , they went to bribery! What is it going to be tomorrow, dumbass?

Have you gotten your talking points memo from Shiff-for-brains yet?

what does the transcript says
Need a link for this. Kilroy2
Both Volker and Morrison said the less than two month delay of the aid had no effect on Ukraines defensive capabilities. And the Javelin missile sale was apart form that aid.
I just gotta wonder. Has anyone asked how all of this aid and terrible need with Ukraine that Trump so horribly disrupted with a few weeks delay might all have been different today had not Hillary and Obama pulled that Eastern Europe missile defense shield a few years ago???

what does the transcript says
Need a link for this. Kilroy2
Both Volker and Morrison said the less than two month delay of the aid had no effect on Ukraines defensive capabilities. And the Javelin missile sale was apart form that aid.
I just gotta wonder. Has anyone asked how all of this aid and terrible need with Ukraine that Trump so horribly disrupted with a few weeks delay might all have been different today had not Hillary and Obama pulled that Eastern Europe missile defense shield a few years ago???

No, because maobama could do no wrong.

Rep. Ratcliffe: Trumpā€™s Alleged Bribery Mentioned ā€˜Zero Timesā€™ In Impeachment Sworn Testimony

Daily Caller ^ | November 19, 2019

Republican Texas Rep. John Ratcliffe said during Tuesdayā€™s impeachment hearing that the use of the accusation of ā€œbriberyā€ has only recently been leveled against President Donald Trump.

Ratcliffe said it was House Speaker Nancy Pelosi who started to refer to the presidentā€™s alleged bribery because it was more comprehensible to Americans than ā€œquid pro quo.ā€

(snip)

Ratcliffe noted that the word bribery does appear once in the testimony ā€” but not in relation to Trump. ā€œIn fact, in these 3,500 pages of sworn testimony in just these ten transcripts released thus far, the word bribery appears in these 3,500 pages exactly one time. Ironically is it appears in a description of not President Trumpā€™s alleged conduct, it appears in a description of [former] Vice President Bidenā€™s alleged conduct ā€¦ ā€

Daryl Hunt said:
Denial of the facts is a bit tiring.
Yep
They Got Trump By The Shorties Now !!
Then you scream, BS while holding your hands over your ears screaming, "ALALALALALALA"
I Think That's "LALALALA..."

So,
Who's Your Favorite Impeachment 'Witness' So Far ??

1oblzh.jpg

HA-HAA !!

goat-laughs.jpg

Forum List

Back