Lesh said:
I went to that time stamp and it's the beginning of the testimony.
And ??

So Who's Been Your Favorite "Witness" So Far ??

1oblzh.jpg
HAA-HAA !!
goat-laughs.jpg

Last edited:
And willfully blind Monkey Jim Jordan and the Republicans can't whine that Sondland is not a firsthand witness or that he is a Never Trumper.

I wonder what they will tell the parroting rubes the new talking point is.

1. B-b-b-b-b-but Hillary!

2. Who cares? I've thrown my principles out the window.

3. Look! A squirrel!

4. B-b-b-b-b-but Obama!

5. MEXICANS!

Sondland's opening statement is explosive. "Everybody knew". Pence, Pompeo, everybody.

Volker and Morrison will be rushing to revise their statements to avoid perjury charges.

The demand for lawyers by Trump associates will go through the roof.
All of this for nothing. The hate for Trump so much you gotta search until you find something. This will and is filtering down to the common man and woman. It won't be long before just saying a word will destroy anyone. No tolerance, no forgiveness....just guilt. I am not talking about messing with another individual.

Sondland is changing his testimony and is now saying that everything he did, he did at Trump's request. This is the problem with REAL conspiracies. Sondland has seen that all of Trump's top people are either in jail or awaiting sentencing and he's not going to lay down for Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immi...ad0e44-f057-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html

Yesterday we saw the Republican witnesses saying "Biden would never do anything corrupt for money", and the NSA guy, who saw "nothing wrong" with the July 25th phone call, nevertheless went to the lawyers about the call within an hour of its completion. But only because he feared "leaks".

In fact, although he thought the President did nothing wrong, Morrison went to the lawyers, at Bolton's direction, on three separate occasions.
I'm shocked he didn't take the 5th.

This isn’t an inquiry. The Dimms have already made up their minds.

Why don’t they just vote on it?

Schiff isn’t INQUIRING about anything, he is just trying to prove his side.

This is such a bizarre circus.

I love how all the witnesses give their back stories about what great Americans they are. Who gives a shit where your parents are from?

Looking at news feeds, I see Schiff and Vindman were outted as liars committing perjury during the hearings. Also hearing that less and less people are watching The Schitt Show.

Oh, this is not going to go well for Trump at all, blaming the State Department to include the Trump administration for not having his emails and other documents available.

Also, looks like that 'hearsay' argument is going to go down the drain as well. Never Trumper? Nope, this guy was appointed by Trump as well as contributing a lot of money to the presidents slush fund of an inauguration.

It's going to be another bright sunshiny kind of day.

The desperation this waste of protoplasm is just losing desperation. I think he may have set new records for the numbers of conspiracy theories espoused in one speech.

Oh, you didn't like that he subpoenaed Hunter Biden?

:laughing0301:

Sondland's opening statement is explosive. "Everybody knew". Pence, Pompeo, everybody.

Volker and Morrison will be rushing to revise their statements to avoid perjury charges.

The demand for lawyers by Trump associates will go through the roof.
All of this for nothing. The hate for Trump so much you gotta search until you find something. This will and is filtering down to the common man and woman. It won't be long before just saying a word will destroy anyone. No tolerance, no forgiveness....just guilt. I am not talking about messing with another individual.

Blubbering already?

Sondland is changing his testimony and is now saying that everything he did, he did at Trump's request. .

Cool.. I can't wait to hear what he's going to say tomorrow; I'm putting my money on the ole' "The Devil Made Me Do It" defense.

BTW the link in your OP goes to this story --> "The Trump administration’s immigration jails are packed, but deportations are lower than in Obama era" , trying to pull a bait & switch or sumptin'?

Russia!

No wait.....
Obstruction!

No wait....
Ukraine!

If a Dimm wins in 2020, they should be impeached! Impeach 46! Calling my shot now. I don’t know what they did, but they did something. They need to be investigated!

Sondland says the bad guy was Giuliani. HE'S THE EVIL ONE.

Sondland: This stuff was NOT SECRET! We kept the NSC informed. Morrison knew.

Last edited:
I wonder what personally embarrassing secret the Deep State dug up on sondland?

It must be pretty yucky

The Trumptards would love to hijack/railroad this topic so it gets moved out of their sight. Don't let them. Report any attempted hijackings.

Forum List

Back