The proper channel was for Rump to turn it over to the DOJ and have them open the investigation. Again, a President has tremendous power over countries through foreign aid. To even ask for a favor to have them "Look into a Political Rival" usually means, do it or else. You can word it any way you wish but that's how it's going to come across. In Mob Boss lingo that Rump speaks, that means Do it or Else. He demonstrates that even with people that cross him in the United States. So it or else.

Which is where the stupidity enters the debate. Words mean things, and not what Democrats decide they mean at the time. Now I know you've seen my multiple post of the definition of the word "favor" with the dictionary link of course.

Rational people define the word as it is in the dictionary. Leftists define the word in the way they see fit. You replied with a perfect example of that. Instead of the dictionary definition of favor, which is doing something out of good will, with no remuneration, the Democrats ignore all that, and claim what you just did: better do it or else; your military aid depends on it, and nothing of the sorts was ever said or hinted. How many times have the Democrats in the hearings used the word "demand?" There was never any demand.

Trump never asked for an investigation by Ukraine, he asked for a favor, which I defined above. A demand (also in the dictionary) is an ultimatum, and Trump never did that either. So what this impeachment is all about is the way Democrats are re-defining words. And again, remember, if Democrats can create new definition of words, so can Republicans.
I don't know, if a "consensus" of Democrats on the fly change the dictionary, I think it can retroactively convert acceptable conduct into an impeachable crime.

Democrats are constantly changing definitions and words. It's how they lie and get the sheep to believe them.

Trump said there are good people on both sides. Liberals: Trump said white supremacists are good people.

Trump proclaims himself as a Nationalist. Liberals: That's code word for white Nationalist.

Trump said Mexico is sending us murderers and rapists: Liberals: Trump said all Mexicans are murderers and rapists.

Trump said do me a favor. Liberals: Trump threatened US aid if Zelensky didn't meet his demands.

The media TOLD the Democrats to start calling it bribery because people don’t understand what quid pro quo means.

Then Pelosi and Schiff changed it to bribery.

Pelosi is such a hack.

Schiff is a straight up fucking criminal. He lied on the Congressional record about the phone call and he also said he saw concrete evidence of Russia collusion with Trump about the election.....funny, Mueller didn’t find it and Schiff never said what his “evidence” was...because there was none, because he was fucking lying.
He also tried to coordinate with the Ukrainians to get nude pictures of Trump, but, was being pranked by Radio Jocks. Apparently coordinating with foreign nationals is just dandy when Dems do it to attack Republicans.
that was indeed intent.

Even Fox isn't giving him a 50% rating. Sites like Breitbart does but that's a conspiracy site who will say just abut anything. He's still running between 42 and 46 depending on what flavor the ice cream. I made a prediction almost 2 eyars ago that Biden would not be and candidate. It looks like I was right. It would be some dark horse. Mayor Pete may very well fulfill that prediction. Even Warren is starting to sound more like Mayor Pete lately and less like Bernie. Mayor Pete fills all the boxes for being a President. The only thing that may stand in his way is that he's gay. And after Rump, that's only a huge problem with the Rump Followers who wouldn't for for Jesus Christ if he ran against Rump. If Bernie gives his support to Mayor Pete that means Mayor Pete will have almost total support of Women who really don't have a problem in that area. Warren is NOT the choice of Women. It's a tossup between Bernie and Mayor Pete. Rump has a minority support of Women. It all dpends on if Women will get out and vote.

GEtting this back into perspective of the impeachment, I am watching a retransmission of it right now. Most of the discussion by both sides is BS. Here is my take.

IF Trump brought up the Ukrarians were asked to do an investigation of Biden by the Ukranians then the Professional Diplomats all find that that was wrong. Even mentioning that in a conversation would be uncomfortable. None of them said they would have been party to a Biden investigation in any way shape or form.

And we all know it did happen. You can spin it any way you want to but Rump should NEVER have even brought it up even as a favor. He's done it before with Israel. No matter what I think of the 4 outspoken Congress Women, he should have never asked for a favor from the Israeli Leader like that. It's not Ukraines or Israels business. We need to police out own. If there is a crime, that's why we have the DOJ and our Court System. The President of the United States has just too much Power over these countries to be asking for any kind of personal favor other than, maybe, what the best recipe for their favorite food.

We can agree or disagree whether what Trump asked for was right or wrong, but one thing that it's not, is grounds for impeachment.

Since Trump has the right to ask anybody for anything, the commies are trying to attach the word "bribery" to it, as if Biden didn't do that when he was VP. But bribery involves personally getting something back, which Trump didn't do for himself or the country.

Polls are funny, because they always seem to favor the Democrats......that is up until a week before the election, then they start telling the truth so they can maintain credibility. In the meantime,they are designed to try and convince people how the political atmosphere is, instead of just telling us what it is.

So much like last time, you can hang your hat on the polls. As for myself, I'm convinced people are much happier today with Trump than they were before him.

The proper channel was for Rump to turn it over to the DOJ and have them open the investigation. Again, a President has tremendous power over countries through foreign aid. To even ask for a favor to have them "Look into a Political Rival" usually means, do it or else. You can word it any way you wish but that's how it's going to come across. In Mob Boss lingo that Rump speaks, that means Do it or Else. He demonstrates that even with people that cross him in the United States. So it or else.

Which is where the stupidity enters the debate. Words mean things, and not what Democrats decide they mean at the time. Now I know you've seen my multiple post of the definition of the word "favor" with the dictionary link of course.

Rational people define the word as it is in the dictionary. Leftists define the word in the way they see fit. You replied with a perfect example of that. Instead of the dictionary definition of favor, which is doing something out of good will, with no remuneration, the Democrats ignore all that, and claim what you just did: better do it or else; your military aid depends on it, and nothing of the sorts was ever said or hinted. How many times have the Democrats in the hearings used the word "demand?" There was never any demand.

Trump never asked for an investigation by Ukraine, he asked for a favor, which I defined above. A demand (also in the dictionary) is an ultimatum, and Trump never did that either. So what this impeachment is all about is the way Democrats are re-defining words. And again, remember, if Democrats can create new definition of words, so can Republicans.
I don't know, if a "consensus" of Democrats on the fly change the dictionary, I think it can retroactively convert acceptable conduct into an impeachable crime.

Democrats are constantly changing definitions and words. It's how they lie and get the sheep to believe them.

Trump said there are good people on both sides. Liberals: Trump said white supremacists are good people.

Trump proclaims himself as a Nationalist. Liberals: That's code word for white Nationalist.

Trump said Mexico is sending us murderers and rapists: Liberals: Trump said all Mexicans are murderers and rapists.

Trump said do me a favor. Liberals: Trump threatened US aid if Zelensky didn't meet his demands.
Excellent Points! Hopefully the GOP Senate will allow Trump to put on a vigorous defense.

Perhaps you should have read a bit further, from your link. My B/U

The law also required that the Complainant provide a complaint or information with respect to an “urgent concern,” which is defined, in relevant part, as: “A serious or flagrant problem, abuse, violation of the law or Executive order, or deficiency relating to the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity within the responsibility and authority of the Director of National Intelligence involving classified information, but does not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters.” Id. § 3033(k)(5)(G)(i). The Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant alleged information with respect to such an alleged urgent concern.

the WB went to congress with an urgent concern after his complaint was going to get buried. when he/she did that - they were then instructed to go to the IG.

And I just proved, the ICIG has no jurisdiction. So this so called WB isn't really a WB. is he? He has no claim to remain anonymous because he took his "concern" to the wrong place. My question now is, if Vidman violated the espionage act by reading in someone, about the call, who didn't have a need to know.

vidman is a spy? is that what you are saying???????????????????? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........................

dismissed.

Are you guys talking about Vindman? Let’s at least get the name right for the POS who leaked for political purposes rather than go up the chain of command.

Vindman is trash. Let him go be the Defense Minister of Ukraine.

lol... you = pathetic.

You=incorrect about everything.

Vindman leaked instead of going up the chain of command. Are you denying this?

the WB went to congress with an urgent concern after his complaint was going to get buried. when he/she did that - they were then instructed to go to the IG.

And I just proved, the ICIG has no jurisdiction. So this so called WB isn't really a WB. is he? He has no claim to remain anonymous because he took his "concern" to the wrong place. My question now is, if Vidman violated the espionage act by reading in someone, about the call, who didn't have a need to know.

vidman is a spy? is that what you are saying???????????????????? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........................

dismissed.

Are you guys talking about Vindman? Let’s at least get the name right for the POS who leaked for political purposes rather than go up the chain of command.

lol... you = pathetic.

Vindman admitted he did. How is that mthr fkr thinking he can deny it?

morrison who took the transcript & hid it in the super secure vault, was asked several times why didn't he go to his superior with it first, thus rejecting proper protocol---he couldn't answer it.

Not quite. Morrison reported the call to White House lawyers - not because of the brazen, obvious corruption, but because it would be politically damaging if leaked. Upon his (and Vindman's) report of the call, the White House lawyers hid away the transcript. Morrison further testified that, when he looked for the transcript a day later, he couldn't find it. He then inquired about its whereabouts and was told, it was on a code-word protected server to which he had no access. Upon asking the White House lawyers why that was, he was allegedly told it was merely a clerical error.

The whining about "proper protocol" was aimed at Vindman, who reported the call to the lawyers without going to his superior (Morrison) first.

Morrison refuses to answer why he 'skipped' chain of command on reporting call
Rep. Val Demings, D-Florida, repeatedly questioned Morrison on why he chose to go directly to NSC lawyer John Eisenberg with his concerns about the July 25 phone call instead of reporting it up his chain of command to the deputy national security adviser Dr. Charlie Kupperman. Demings said if he felt there was nothing improper about the conversation, why did he "skip" his chain of command?

"I don't think I did skip my chain of command," Morrison said, saying that his relationship with Eisenberg was largely focused on "administrative matters" such as locking down the transcript.

Demings continued to press him, asking why he was so concerned about the legal adviser being aware of "this call that you saw nothing, basically, wrong with the substance or content of the call?"

Morrison said he was concerned because he didn't see a member of the legal office in the listening room on the call, and he wanted them to "be aware of what had transpired."
Impeachment hearing live: Morrison and Volker testify
he didn't skip chain of command, you didn't listen well. he went to his peer. you missed it obviously. The legal group wasn't on the call. he gave them the update. they were supposed to be on the call.

well, since vidman's peers are keeping his ass safe from those that could do harm to him & have some pretty good feelings about the dude - me thinx that court marshal ain't gonna happen. too bad so sad for you.

And Trump isn’t leaving office...too bad so sad for you.

you_doodle_2017-10-30t18_43_55z.jpg
:eusa_dance:

what's trump's crime again? speaking of delusions?
The crime is that he won and we are witnessing a denial of that reality and of All reality, it’s moved away from the long lasting feelings venture and into the denial and prohibition of fact reality.
Hardly actually.

*FLUSH*
- Under 18 U.S.C. § 1505, however, a defendant can be convicted of obstruction of justice by obstructing a pending proceeding before Congress or a federal administrative agency.Obstruction of justice
-18 U.S. Code § 201.Bribery of public officials
specifically:being a public official or person selected to be a public official, directly or indirectly, corruptly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally or for any other person or entity, in return for:
official act;
18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
-52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
specifically: (2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national. [USC02] 52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

Any more questions?
define obstruction. defense of oneself is not obstruction.[/QUOTE]
Sure it is. If the house subpoenas peoples and documents you are obstructing their investigation. It was in the articles for impeachment for Nixon and Clinton too. You defend yourself by speaking the truth, let other people tell the truth and delivering documents if asked. If you don't you aren't defending yourself but obstructing justice.[/QUOTE]
oh someone isn't allowed to defend themselves in your fked up brain? too funny. son, you're in the wrong country. go back to russia.[/QUOTE]
Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is one of those.

Is this going to be going on at the same time as the Dimm debate tonight?

Does anyone even know there is Dimm debate on MSNBC tonight?

Not quite. Morrison reported the call to White House lawyers - not because of the brazen, obvious corruption, but because it would be politically damaging if leaked. Upon his (and Vindman's) report of the call, the White House lawyers hid away the transcript. Morrison further testified that, when he looked for the transcript a day later, he couldn't find it. He then inquired about its whereabouts and was told, it was on a code-word protected server to which he had no access. Upon asking the White House lawyers why that was, he was allegedly told it was merely a clerical error.

The whining about "proper protocol" was aimed at Vindman, who reported the call to the lawyers without going to his superior (Morrison) first.

Rep. Val Demings, D-Florida, repeatedly questioned Morrison on why he chose to go directly to NSC lawyer John Eisenberg with his concerns about the July 25 phone call instead of reporting it up his chain of command to the deputy national security adviser Dr. Charlie Kupperman. Demings said if he felt there was nothing improper about the conversation, why did he "skip" his chain of command?

"I don't think I did skip my chain of command," Morrison said, saying that his relationship with Eisenberg was largely focused on "administrative matters" such as locking down the transcript.

Demings continued to press him, asking why he was so concerned about the legal adviser being aware of "this call that you saw nothing, basically, wrong with the substance or content of the call?"

Morrison said he was concerned because he didn't see a member of the legal office in the listening room on the call, and he wanted them to "be aware of what had transpired."
he didn't skip chain of command, you didn't listen well. he went to his peer. you missed it obviously. The legal group wasn't on the call. he gave them the update. they were supposed to be on the call.

well, since vidman's peers are keeping his ass safe from those that could do harm to him & have some pretty good feelings about the dude - me thinx that court marshal ain't gonna happen. too bad so sad for you.

Trump's been waiting three years for you all to take him out. how's that been working out for you? too funny you don't see the irony in your own post.

dismissed.

lol... you = pathetic.

he didn't leak. he did his duty.

I still can't believe Vindman was offered a job by the Ukraine folks. Too fking funny. A military US dude gets offer for work in Ukraine. What was their favor ask?
Maybe it was the other way around he asked them for a job

I was watching Laura last night, and I forget who was on, but they said Vindman would often cut down the United States when he was around Russians. I guess they used to workout together or something, and he'd make jokes how Americans couldn't do this, and Americans were not up to doing that, just general put downs of the American people.
Bullshit.

Links and the statement of one of Vidman's supervisors has been included in this thread, so no, it's not bullshit.

Yes, it is bullshit. Most of what comes from alt-right media is bullshit. Anybody can create a website.

The crime is that he won and we are witnessing a denial of that reality and of All reality, it’s moved away from the long lasting feelings venture and into the denial and prohibition of fact reality.
Hardly actually.

*FLUSH*
- Under 18 U.S.C. § 1505, however, a defendant can be convicted of obstruction of justice by obstructing a pending proceeding before Congress or a federal administrative agency.Obstruction of justice
-18 U.S. Code § 201.Bribery of public officials
specifically:being a public official or person selected to be a public official, directly or indirectly, corruptly demands, seeks, receives, accepts, or agrees to receive or accept anything of value personally or for any other person or entity, in return for:
official act;
18 U.S. Code § 201 - Bribery of public officials and witnesses
-52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
specifically: (2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national. [USC02] 52 USC 30121: Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

Any more questions?
define obstruction. defense of oneself is not obstruction.
Sure it is. If the house subpoenas peoples and documents you are obstructing their investigation. It was in the articles for impeachment for Nixon and Clinton too. You defend yourself by speaking the truth, let other people tell the truth and delivering documents if asked. If you don't you aren't defending yourself but obstructing justice.[/QUOTE]
oh someone isn't allowed to defend themselves in your fked up brain? too funny. son, you're in the wrong country. go back to russia.[/QUOTE]
Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is one of those.[/QUOTE]
it's not an official impeachment. he isn't obstructing shit.

The ICIG had no authority to even take the report, much less do anything else with it. Presidential diplomatic calls do not fall under the authority or responsibility of the DNI as required.

wrong.

Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community’s Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints

(September 30, 2019) The Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG) processes complaints or information with respect to alleged urgent concerns in accordance with the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA) and the ICIG’s authorizing statute. With respect to the whistleblower complaint received by the ICIG on August 12, 2019, the ICIG processed and reviewed the complaint in accordance with the law.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Documents/News/ICIG News/2019/September 30 - Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints/ICIG Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf

The law also required that the Complainant provide a complaint or information with respect to an “urgent concern,” which is defined, in relevant part, as: “A serious or flagrant problem, abuse, violation of the law or Executive order, or deficiency relating to the funding, administration, or operation of an intelligence activity within the responsibility and authority of the Director of National Intelligence involving classified information, but does not include differences of opinions concerning public policy matters.” Id. § 3033(k)(5)(G)(i). The Inspector General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant alleged information with respect to such an alleged urgent concern.

dismissed.

No I said he was a leaker and possibly a criminal if the individual he leaked the call to didn't have a legitimate need to know. You don't read too well, do you?

I also proved the ICIG had no jurisdiction in a presidential diplomatic phone call and the WB isn't a legitimate WB.

Last edited:

dismissed.

lol... you = pathetic.

he didn't leak. he did his duty.
no he didn't he went around chain of command. that isn't his duty. sorry, lawlessness isn't accepted here. court martial

wrong.

Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community’s Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints

(September 30, 2019) The Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG) processes complaints or information with respect to alleged urgent concerns in accordance with the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA) and the ICIG’s authorizing statute. With respect to the whistleblower complaint received by the ICIG on August 12, 2019, the ICIG processed and reviewed the complaint in accordance with the law.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ICIG/Documents/News/ICIG News/2019/September 30 - Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints/ICIG Statement on Processing of Whistleblower Complaints.pdf

dismissed.

No I said he was a leaker and possibly a criminal if the individual he leaked the call to didn't have a legitimate need to know. You don't read too well, do you?

haaaaaa....you think the lt colonel is stupid?

that would be donny's deal.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I still can't believe Vindman was offered a job by the Ukraine folks. Too fking funny. A military US dude gets offer for work in Ukraine. What was their favor ask?
Maybe it was the other way around he asked them for a job

I was watching Laura last night, and I forget who was on, but they said Vindman would often cut down the United States when he was around Russians. I guess they used to workout together or something, and he'd make jokes how Americans couldn't do this, and Americans were not up to doing that, just general put downs of the American people.
Bullshit.

Links and the statement of one of Vidman's supervisors has been included in this thread, so no, it's not bullshit.

Yes, it is bullshit. Most of what comes from alt-right media is bullshit. Anybody can create a website.
another drama queen. when are you going to post something about the OP here?

Trump's been waiting three years for you all to take him out. how's that been working out for you? too funny you don't see the irony in your own post.

Trump hasn't been waiting on diddly squat. You want to cling to that debunked garbage about Ukraine working with democrats, but if this was truly a hoax or witch hunt, trump would not be hiding documents and blocking witnesses. He'd let it all come out so the hoax and witch hunt would be revealed without question. But trump knows his supporters are dumb and he can tell them anything. So he hides documents, blocks testimonies then runs around talking about how nobody has been able to prove anything and you guys are stupid enough to believe it.

dismissed.

well yeah, he admitted going around chain of command, that is a law breaker in the military. oops!!!! court martial baby.

dismissed.

well yeah, he admitted going around chain of command, that is a law breaker in the military. oops!!!! court martial baby.

don't hold yer breath there, pops.

Trump hasn't been waiting on diddly squat. You want to cling to that debunked garbage about Ukraine working with democrats, but if this was truly a hoax or witch hunt, trump would not be hiding documents and blocking witnesses. He'd let it all come out so the hoax and witch hunt would be revealed without question. But trump knows his supporters are dumb and he can tell them anything. So he hides documents, blocks testimonies then runs around talking about how nobody has been able to prove anything and you guys are stupid enough to believe it.
you're correct, he's been doing his job. living under the ceiling of traitor, russian asset, illegitimate, and the economy is booming.

Forum List

Back