Fuck you commie, the SOB got a few scratches and was back on duty the same damn day.
Uh, the only commie I see is the couch dwelling pussy who was pulling his own taffy to comic books while Vinland was dodging bullets for his country, only to try to nip at his ankles later when he says something that reflects poorly on his great orange Vozhd .That would be you.
he admitted being asked by someone in Ukraine government for his services. Why would any foreign government offer a job to a Military Lt. Cpl of the USA? That's all I need to know.

Trump wanted dirt on his political opponent.

Who is his political opponent, and how did Trump conclude he was? Nobody knows who his opponent is going to be.

About Joe Biden, why doesn't Trump demand his justice department open an investigation into Joe & Hunter?

Because honest people (which Democrats are not) need to provide some kind of evidence of wrongdoing, not just because it looks so bad. It's clear why drug head was hired for a multi-million dollar paying job, but again, no evidence of what was provided in exchange for giving him that gravy job.
Both Biden and Trump are running for the same office.
No. Right now Biden is running to be the democrat nominee. Once he wins that race he will then be running against Trump for president.
Wrong, he need not win the Democrats' nomination to run in the general election.

Even worse for your position... if it were allowed to solicit foreign nationals for help to eliminate presidential hopefuls prior to the primaries under the fallacious excuse they're not political rivals of an incumbent president running for re-election, that would allow a president to violate campaign laws to eliminate every single candidate from the opposing party.

HMM: Ukrainian MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln.

“Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the ‘family’ of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party.”
Well, stay tuned.

Maybe Trump should have been investigating Franklin Templeton.
Trump isn't investigating anyone.

Not even Biden? He only wants to outsource that? We have a Justice Dept and investigative agencies, but The Only One wants Ukraine to announce an investigation. That's fucked-up, comrade.

Liar. The right holds that record over Hillary at 26 years (and counting).
Yes but we have EVIDENCE OF HER FELONIES....

All YOU GOT is HE HURT MY FEELINGS, AND "PRESUMED" with nothing else!

What evidence do you have that Hillary committed felonies? Why haven't you revealed this evidence? Why haven't any of the more than 20 investigations ever produced any of this evidence?

Trump has ONE investigation, out of which come 5 credible charges of obstruction of justice, and a second impeachment investigation where he's already admitted to abuse of power.

I'm starting to wonder if all of this pissing around in the Ukraine is Trump's hissy fit because the Ukrainians revealed Manafort's corruption with the Black Ledger.

Sure it is. If the house subpoenas peoples and documents you are obstructing their investigation. It was in the articles for impeachment for Nixon and Clinton too. You defend yourself by speaking the truth, let other people tell the truth and delivering documents if asked. If you don't you aren't defending yourself but obstructing justice.
oh someone isn't allowed to defend themselves in your fked up brain? too funny. son, you're in the wrong country. go back to russia.
Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply OTE]
If he wasn't the president he'd be under arrest. I tell you what try avoiding showing up when you get subpoenaed and see what you get.

The President has executive privilege, the average American does not.

View attachment 290851
define obstruction. defense of oneself is not obstruction.
Sure it is. If the house subpoenas peoples and documents you are obstructing their investigation. It was in the articles for impeachment for Nixon and Clinton too. You defend yourself by speaking the truth, let other people tell the truth and delivering documents if asked. If you don't you aren't defending yourself but obstructing justice.
oh someone isn't allowed to defend themselves in your fked up brain? too funny. son, you're in the wrong country. go back to russia.
Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is one of those.
it's not an official impeachment. he isn't obstructing shit.

It's official. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is obstruction whether this is an impeachment inquiry or not.
They challenged the subpoenas in court. Try to get some facts for once.[/QUOTE]
Just heard on NBC. The FBI is going to interview the whistleblowner..lol[/QUOTE]
Actually they asked, lawyers for the whistleblower are debating if they want them to. I have however personally no objection. If his identity could remain unknown in thé process, I wouldn't care if the house deposed him either. His original complaint has been verified by multiple witnesses, so I don't think he has more relevant things to say but sure. The problem is that Trump has already been caught on camera, implying he should get shot, and God knows, that there are plenty of people who would gladly do so.[/QUOTE]
I think it that was what they originally wanted, they have other questions.

I want Trump impeached and the Senate to ask Hunter and the Leaker what's up.

But on Dec 11, 2019. This will all be mute.

What I am most proud of as an American is that Sondlam's congressman told people to boycott and protest his businesses and the many threats he and his family have gotten. This makes me so proud of what America is really about. I bet it makes you even prouder right?

HMM: Ukrainian MPs demand Zelensky, Trump investigate suspicion of U.S.-Ukraine corruption involving $7.4 bln.

“Ukrainian members of parliament have demanded the presidents of Ukraine and the United States, Volodymyr Zelensky and Donald Trump, investigate suspicions of the legalization of $7.4 billion by the ‘family’ of ex-President Viktor Yanukovych through the American investment fund Franklin Templeton Investments, which they said has ties to the U.S. Democratic Party.”
Well, stay tuned.

Not even Biden? He only wants to outsource that? We have a Justice Dept and investigative agencies, but The Only One wants Ukraine to announce an investigation. That's fucked-up, comrade.
nope, trump is doing the state's business, unlike the congressional house. They are the one's with the actual quid pro quo going on right now. I want the government business being done, not their infectious fantasies.

Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply OTE]
If he wasn't the president he'd be under arrest. I tell you what try avoiding showing up when you get subpoenaed and see what you get.

View attachment 290851
Of course, you are allowed to defend yourself. Defending yourself tough does NOT include the right to withhold evidence. You can't defend yourself by shooting a witness for instance either. There are limits on the right to defend yourself. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is one of those.

It's official. Refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the house is obstruction whether this is an impeachment inquiry or not.
They challenged the subpoenas in court. Try to get some facts for once.
Just heard on NBC. The FBI is going to interview the whistleblowner..lol[/QUOTE]
Actually they asked, lawyers for the whistleblower are debating if they want them to. I have however personally no objection. If his identity could remain unknown in thé process, I wouldn't care if the house deposed him either. His original complaint has been verified by multiple witnesses, so I don't think he has more relevant things to say but sure. The problem is that Trump has already been caught on camera, implying he should get shot, and God knows, that there are plenty of people who would gladly do so.[/QUOTE]

What I am most proud of as an American is that Sondlam's congressman told people to boycott and protest his businesses and the many threats he and his family have gotten. This makes me so proud of what America is really about. I bet it makes you even prouder right?[/QUOTE]
I want you impeached. you think I could do that? I have the same chance as the demofks and you're sorry traitorous ass.

Liar. The right holds that record over Hillary at 26 years (and counting).
Yes but we have EVIDENCE OF HER FELONIES....

All YOU GOT is HE HURT MY FEELINGS, AND "PRESUMED" with nothing else!

What evidence do you have that Hillary committed felonies? Why haven't you revealed this evidence? Why haven't any of the more than 20 investigations ever produced any of this evidence?

Trump has ONE investigation, out of which come 5 credible charges of obstruction of justice, and a second impeachment investigation where he's already admitted to abuse of power.

I'm starting to wonder if all of this pissing around in the Ukraine is Trump's hissy fit because the Ukrainians revealed Manafort's corruption with the Black Ledger.
Tell me you didn't look at that video with Comey spellingvout over 200bfelonies HE REFUSED TO PROSECUTE...BTW, he now is under investigation, for among other things colluding with the Hildebeast on the phony dossier that she finded....Are you really this stupi . Or just hoping I wouldn6 answer you? Moron!

Well, stay tuned.

nope, trump is doing the state's business, unlike the congressional house. They are the one's with the actual quid pro quo going on right now. I want the government business being done, not their infectious fantasies.

It's the state's business to investigate Biden, if there is evidence of wrongdoing. You just said Trump isn't investigating anyone. Your silly deflection to Congress is noted.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Well, stay tuned.

It's the state's business to investigate Biden, if there is evidence of wrongdoing. You just said Trump isn't investigating anyone. Your silly deflection to Congress is noted.
actually, it's the DOJ's business to investigate biden, and they are. Not trump. you should learn your agencies better.

actually, it's the DOJ's business to investigate biden, and they are. Not trump. you should learn your agencies better.
It's a pity Trump went to a foreign national to get help for an investigation into Biden rather than go to his own DoJ. He wouldn't be getting impeached if he had.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Mr. Holmes must be giving the Three Amigos and the President, Vice President and the Republican's on the committee a panic attack.

Give us a link to a DoJ investigation of a Biden. Trump says he hasn't asked the DoJ to do that. The DoJ is a part of the Executive Branch - that puts it under Trump's authority. Pretend otherwise, if it suits your agenda.

Pretty cut and dry

Sure is. The only thing Jordan failed to mention was that "none of that materialized" because Trump got caught.

You used a fact. That's so unfair.

That is conjecture, not a fact. Julio.

You funny. It's a fact that Jordan was aiming his speech/question at people so ignorant as to not know the aid had been released because the game was blown.

Glad to see you defaulted to your losing position you always take when you can't spin a debate topic....ROTFLMFAO!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
^ ^ ^

rotfl-gif.288736
DOUBLING DOWN!!!:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
face-palm-gif.278959
spygate-barr-hillary-clapper-brennan-comey-mueller-obama.jpg
Lock them up!

Any ... day ... nowwwwwww!

rotfl-gif.288736
hillary54_36468063017fe782cede957f7c73d0c987f93c14.png

And where is the criminal act in that?
The criminal act was withholding the military aid in exchange for the announcement of an investigation.
I haven't watched the hearings today, but for a few minutes I had it on while waiting on someone.

One question comes to mind. In this case, could you honestly vote for impeachment of the Republican when the hearings did not allow Republican witnesses and the entire hearings were orchestrated by the Democrats?

The same questions come to mind if a Democrat was being charged with a crime targeting impeachment when the Democrats did not have the same rules as the Republicans?

So, as I hear this evening, maybe impeachment is appropriate, but the way the hearings were handled would make me either vote no or not be present.

What do you think? Try to be honest.
Yes definitely. I've seen enough testimony to convince me that Trump should be impeached. He will have a chance to present his witnesses in the senate trial.

That's how this process works. What we are watching right now is not the trial. That happens after the impeachment.

However, the GOP could attempt some sort of defense in the impeachment hearing. Too bad they chose to take a hard pass on that in favor of squawking and flapping their wings.

How is that a criminal act? We have no obligation to give them money. When we do give money, why would we give it to a country that reeks of corruption? When they start cracking down on corruption, then we’ll be willing to to give them aid. Nothing wrong, immoral, or illegal about it.

You also haven’t cited which law this supposedly breaks.

The fact that a corruption investigation would look bad for old Joe, isn’t an excuse to prevent such an investigation. Maybe if Dems don’t like being outted as corrupt then they shouldn’t be such corrupt assholes, eh?
The corruption allegations against Joe Biden were NOT CREDIBLE. According to everyone who has testified so far. Including the million-dollar Trump supporter Sondland, who the Republicans thought were on "their side."

When are you people going to wake up and smell the coffee?

The corruption investigation in Ukraine was for Burisma, not “Joe Biden”.

If there is no credible link to old Joe, then why are Dems so afraid of an investigation? It must mean he is guilty.

See how that works?
Besides rightwingnuts, who said Dems are afraid of Biden being investigated?

Apparently all Dems, all who support this impeachment sham against President Trump simply for asking Ukraine to crack down on corruption. Why else would they be claiming this personally benefits President Trump? It only benefits him if Biden is guilty of corruption.

View attachment 290851

They challenged the subpoenas in court. Try to get some facts for once.
Just heard on NBC. The FBI is going to interview the whistleblowner..lol

What I am most proud of as an American is that Sondlam's congressman told people to boycott and protest his businesses and the many threats he and his family have gotten. This makes me so proud of what America is really about. I bet it makes you even prouder right?[/QUOTE]
I want you impeached. you think I could do that? I have the same chance as the demofks and you're sorry traitorous ass.[/QUOTE]
Huh???...Lol. My posts are nothing but sarcasm and very dry humor

Pretty cut and dry

Sure is. The only thing Jordan failed to mention was that "none of that materialized" because Trump got caught.

You used a fact. That's so unfair.

That is conjecture, not a fact. Julio.

You funny. It's a fact that Jordan was aiming his speech/question at people so ignorant as to not know the aid had been released because the game was blown.

That is again conjecture and could be true, even may be true but you don't know for sure, Manuel.

Forum List

Back