And when he is? I'll bet you will whine like a baby and call a foul. :auiqs.jpg:

One criminal at a time. Right now, they are working on the criminal Rump. Rump wants us to forget about him and move on to possible criminal activities by others. We already have a pretty good idea that Rump is a criminal. How you help us wind that up and then we all can go after Biden if Pence still wants to do it or maybe the next President. But first, we will have to run off the rest of the Criminals under Rump to get a fair chance. Like I said, one criminal at a time. And having the criminals try and investigate others doesn't really make sense, now does it.
Oh brother......Biden did his crime and twits like you give him a pass, then a president wants to investigate Biden's crime and twits like you call
him out. Twits like you are priceless.

Not a President. He's forfieted that. He's a criminal wanting to investigate other potential criminals. In any other level of government this would be finished and Rump and his Criminals would have been behind bars long before this last debacle.
I knew you couldn't do it, Daryl. You and your ilk had years to do it right, and you and your ilk passed on it.
Now run along, your words mean nothing.
MAGA, Trump 2020

Actually, this didn't get serious until Rump did the Election Fraud. And then did the Obstruction of Congress to cover it up. Most were satisfied to just let things get out in the open and let the 2020 election do it's thing. But could Rump settle for that? No. And then you try and cover it up with him. The 3 most serious crimes of Election Fraud, Obstruction of Congress and Obstruction of Justice are hard to explain. And you haven't done a very good job of explaining them. And you claiming that they are the way things normally operate should understand that they are Illegal as hell. One Governor is cooling his heels in Prison for just suggesting the same thing Rump actually put into motion. Nixon lost his Presidency over two other off those.

yes, 2020 is going to be a fun year. Hope your handlers have a long list of crap for you to keep spewing. You are going to need it. BTW, USMB doesn't elect Presidents.
I'm shaking my head, there were all sorts of red flags flying when Biden did it, but you and your ilk just looked the other way.
By the way, Obama looked the other way also.
This should have been handled long before Trump took office.
So your empty words hold no merit, Daryl.

A lot of unproven stuff in that article. Who really cares what Hunter Biden did? Only you Trumpettes looking to distract from the fact your orange buddy is a crooked piece of shit.
You said, "Who really cares what Hunter Biden did?"
America doesn't go into foreign countries and demand that that country fire a federal judge so their son can get rich quick.

Stop being a dolt anytime at all, preferably before you face St. Peter and have to account for cozying up to such obvious false witnesses as the gross liars with trickle down lies to minions like you who feed on their hatred for an American President who's in there every day, doing his job so that the American people can remain employed and jobs come back to America to make it happen.
It's quite easy for Trump and associates to create all kinds of scenarios of misconduct by Hunter Biden in the Ukraine and create other scenarios linking Joe Biden. However, without an offical investigation in the Ukraine, those scenarios will remain unproven conspiracy theories. The Orange Clown has given his best shot at trying to pressure Ukraine into investigating Biden and has failed so it looks like he's is going to have to get busy on Twitter.
You're certainly confused, sir. President Trump has given millions of people better paying jobs just by encouraging American businesses to come back to America, and manufacture better products here. Of course, not all of you pick up a foreign-made Mr. Coffe carafe and notice the poor engineering job done on producing carafes that drip coffee all over the kitchen floor when transferring coffee from carafe to cup.

American-manufactured Mr. Coffee products didn't make homemakers spill coffee all over the kitchen floor creating a lot of work to clean it up and either being late to work or having to come home to a kitchen that smells like stale coffee and has to be cleaned up before bedtime or have stale coffee smells floating all through the house all night long. I welcome America to bring all its jobs back home so things get made right and don't drive people over the edge with funky-horrid new products with ridiculous designs targeting Americans from afar. American-made products used to be purchased worldwide because they used to be made with pride and the best that the world had to offer.

When you open a box of anything made in China, you don't know what the hell your new set of problems is going to be--clocks sold at discount houses in college communities that don't last through the 4 years it takes to get through college and be on time to classes the whole time. American made clocks used to be made to last a lifetime, and my grandmother inherited a clock from her parents that was handed down to her daughter still working like a champ. The foreign made clocks start losing time after you change the batteries the first time, and the batteries that used to last at least a year now only work for 4 or 5 months, if you're lucky.

I'm sick of having to separate batteries so often and not put them into the main trash heaps that encourage people to bring used up batteries to a recycle place, usually available only in large towns, which could be a hundred miles away from the farm. You can say what you want about farmers, but they are stewards of the land and are more likely than everyone else to separate aluminum from tin cans, wash them, and take them to sell for next to nothing to someone who pays cash for boxes and sacks full of cleaned up cans. They also make sure the batteries are not part of their farm's ecosystem. They're wise people who love the earth, and they work their fingers to the bone to get safe food products to the market.
Do you realize that a lot of these overseas companies are there for the tax break given to them for doing it.

Obama had a plan to end that tax break & offer a tax incentive to come back here. Republicans refused.

Some manufacturers go overseas to be closer to certain markets & to manufacture in their larger markets to avoid the uncertainty of exchange rates.

Nobody gets a tax break for moving overseas. That's a leftist urban legend. The only tax breaks a company gets is moving expenses. And they get those breaks whether they're moving from Detroit to Chicago, or from New York to Brazil. It's not much and certainly not worth all the expense of moving.

Actually, you are wrong. Burger King moved their Corporate HQ to Canada to avoid paying taxes on many things in the US. Canada has a better tax for Corporations for ones like Burger King. Did Burger King actually move anything to Canada? No, not so much as a paper clip.

One criminal at a time. Right now, they are working on the criminal Rump. Rump wants us to forget about him and move on to possible criminal activities by others. We already have a pretty good idea that Rump is a criminal. How you help us wind that up and then we all can go after Biden if Pence still wants to do it or maybe the next President. But first, we will have to run off the rest of the Criminals under Rump to get a fair chance. Like I said, one criminal at a time. And having the criminals try and investigate others doesn't really make sense, now does it.
Oh brother......Biden did his crime and twits like you give him a pass, then a president wants to investigate Biden's crime and twits like you call

Not a President. He's forfieted that. He's a criminal wanting to investigate other potential criminals. In any other level of government this would be finished and Rump and his Criminals would have been behind bars long before this last debacle.
I knew you couldn't do it, Daryl. You and your ilk had years to do it right, and you and your ilk passed on it.
MAGA, Trump 2020

Actually, this didn't get serious until Rump did the Election Fraud. And then did the Obstruction of Congress to cover it up. Most were satisfied to just let things get out in the open and let the 2020 election do it's thing. But could Rump settle for that? No. And then you try and cover it up with him. The 3 most serious crimes of Election Fraud, Obstruction of Congress and Obstruction of Justice are hard to explain. And you haven't done a very good job of explaining them. And you claiming that they are the way things normally operate should understand that they are Illegal as hell. One Governor is cooling his heels in Prison for just suggesting the same thing Rump actually put into motion. Nixon lost his Presidency over two other off those.

yes, 2020 is going to be a fun year. Hope your handlers have a long list of crap for you to keep spewing. You are going to need it. BTW, USMB doesn't elect Presidents.
I'm shaking my head, there were all sorts of red flags flying when Biden did it, but you and your ilk just looked the other way.
This should have been handled before long before Trump took office.

Then let's get the Rump Criminal taken care of and them move on to the investigation of Biden. Until we get an honest AG there can be nothing close to an honest investigation of anything. And to get rid of that criminal, we first have to get rid of Rump. You can't have a bunch of criminals investigating other potential criminals. If nothing else, it's bad form. Even North Korea finds that level of corruption. well........ acceptable.

The Plot Against the President.

“The spooks went after Trump to protect their cozy post-World War II order. Trump threatened to turn over the rock and expose the creepy-crawlies underneath to the harsh light of day. A strict accounting of the intelligence community’s actions over the past two decades would leave heads rolling and pensions canceled. The peasants were marching on Dr Frankenstein’s castle, and their leader had to be put down.”​

yes, it should be categorized in Libraries in the Fantasy and Conspiracy sections. I am familiar with the Author. Not the most reliable source on the planet. Make sure you buy it. He could use the money for more Heroin, the rich mans choice.

MAGA, Trump 2020

Then let's get the Rump Criminal taken care of and them move on to the investigation of Biden. Until we get an honest AG there can be nothing close to an honest investigation of anything. And to get rid of that criminal, we first have to get rid of Rump. You can't have a bunch of criminals investigating other potential criminals. If nothing else, it's bad form. Even North Korea finds that level of corruption. well........ acceptable.
Like I said, let's go after Biden first. Show your really being sincere and not being just a partisan hack.
You still haven't besmirched Biden. Call me skeptical, but you seem to be more of a hack than a concerned
citizen.

“The spooks went after Trump to protect their cozy post-World War II order. Trump threatened to turn over the rock and expose the creepy-crawlies underneath to the harsh light of day. A strict accounting of the intelligence community’s actions over the past two decades would leave heads rolling and pensions canceled. The peasants were marching on Dr Frankenstein’s castle, and their leader had to be put down.”​

yes, it should be categorized in Libraries in the Fantasy and Conspiracy sections. I am familiar with the Author. Not the most reliable source on the planet. Make sure you buy it. He could use the money for more Heroin, the rich mans choice.
MAGA, Trump 2020

Like I said, let's go after Biden first. Show your really being sincere and not being just a partisan hack.
You still haven't besmirched Biden. Call me skeptical, but you seem to be more of a hack than a concerned
citizen.

The problem is, we have a criminal for an AG and a criminal for a President who are both under investigation. I don't know of any State or below that would allow them to do any investigation of anyone or anything until that was resolved. So far, it hasn't looked too well for both. There is enough evidence that shows that they thought there was at least one crime (it doesn't matter if it was real or not) and reacted in a criminal way to cover it up through Obstruction of Justice. When the Justice Department is doing Obstruction of Justice then it's a bit hard to do any investigating on anyone or anything until it's resolved. The best thing right now would be for Barr to resign and a Congressional Appointee to take over the AG position. Because Rump is under investigation, one can't really expect him to make a decent selection at this time.

MAGA, Trump 2020

citizen.

The problem is, we have a criminal for an AG and a criminal for a President who are both under investigation. I don't know of any State or below that would allow them to do any investigation of anyone or anything until that was resolved. So far, it hasn't looked too well for both. There is enough evidence that shows that they thought there was at least one crime (it doesn't matter if it was real or not) and reacted in a criminal way to cover it up through Obstruction of Justice. When the Justice Department is doing Obstruction of Justice then it's a bit hard to do any investigating on anyone or anything until it's resolved. The best thing right now would be for Barr to resign and a Congressional Appointee to take over the AG position. Because Rump is under investigation, one can't really expect him to make a decent selection at this time.
Strange that you saw no criminal activity with Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. Yet, with all the obvious signs of their corruption, you again turned your head
and looked away, Daryl. You are very selective with your outrage. How can I take anything you say that would hold any weight?
Do you partisan often?

Well, what do you know. The honorable Sen. Graham of the great State of South Carolina, chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is on the case, started an investigation, and is on a fishing expedition in the depths of the Department of State's vaults for V.P. Biden's communications with Poroshenko and Devon Archer. As I know the most honorable Sen. Graham, he'll soon bring home the trophy and claim Biden's scalp - or, failing that, let his "investigation" unceremoniously die, in case it's no longer politically useful. Let's see what's going to transpire.

MAGA, Trump 2020

Bullshit, his wife said he was blowing money so fast they couldn't even pay their bills. It's all in the Politico article. Educate your lying hillbilly ass.

A lot of unproven stuff in that article. Who really cares what Hunter Biden did? Only you Trumpettes looking to distract from the fact your orange buddy is a crooked piece of shit.
America doesn't go into foreign countries and demand that that country fire a federal judge so their son can get rich quick.

Stop being a dolt anytime at all, preferably before you face St. Peter and have to account for cozying up to such obvious false witnesses as the gross liars with trickle down lies to minions like you who feed on their hatred for an American President who's in there every day, doing his job so that the American people can remain employed and jobs come back to America to make it happen.
It's quite easy for Trump and associates to create all kinds of scenarios of misconduct by Hunter Biden in the Ukraine and create other scenarios linking Joe Biden. However, without an offical investigation in the Ukraine, those scenarios will remain unproven conspiracy theories. The Orange Clown has given his best shot at trying to pressure Ukraine into investigating Biden and has failed so it looks like he's is going to have to get busy on Twitter.
You're certainly confused, sir. President Trump has given millions of people better paying jobs just by encouraging American businesses to come back to America, and manufacture better products here. Of course, not all of you pick up a foreign-made Mr. Coffe carafe and notice the poor engineering job done on producing carafes that drip coffee all over the kitchen floor when transferring coffee from carafe to cup.

American-manufactured Mr. Coffee products didn't make homemakers spill coffee all over the kitchen floor creating a lot of work to clean it up and either being late to work or having to come home to a kitchen that smells like stale coffee and has to be cleaned up before bedtime or have stale coffee smells floating all through the house all night long. I welcome America to bring all its jobs back home so things get made right and don't drive people over the edge with funky-horrid new products with ridiculous designs targeting Americans from afar. American-made products used to be purchased worldwide because they used to be made with pride and the best that the world had to offer.

When you open a box of anything made in China, you don't know what the hell your new set of problems is going to be--clocks sold at discount houses in college communities that don't last through the 4 years it takes to get through college and be on time to classes the whole time. American made clocks used to be made to last a lifetime, and my grandmother inherited a clock from her parents that was handed down to her daughter still working like a champ. The foreign made clocks start losing time after you change the batteries the first time, and the batteries that used to last at least a year now only work for 4 or 5 months, if you're lucky.

I'm sick of having to separate batteries so often and not put them into the main trash heaps that encourage people to bring used up batteries to a recycle place, usually available only in large towns, which could be a hundred miles away from the farm. You can say what you want about farmers, but they are stewards of the land and are more likely than everyone else to separate aluminum from tin cans, wash them, and take them to sell for next to nothing to someone who pays cash for boxes and sacks full of cleaned up cans. They also make sure the batteries are not part of their farm's ecosystem. They're wise people who love the earth, and they work their fingers to the bone to get safe food products to the market.
Do you realize that a lot of these overseas companies are there for the tax break given to them for doing it.

Obama had a plan to end that tax break & offer a tax incentive to come back here. Republicans refused.

Some manufacturers go overseas to be closer to certain markets & to manufacture in their larger markets to avoid the uncertainty of exchange rates.
The manufacturers who go overseas dump American workers on the welfare lines. Other American business owners bite the bullet and stay, giving up their wealth to keep Americans in jobs, even after the owner retires, he leaves his business to their care and lets his or her American employees continue to earn a living, even when it's not in their own best interests. And yet, Democrats wave the flag of greed over every business owner in the country to attract idiots into their entrapment into a socialistic system no matter how many people they have to kill to frighten people into "adjusting" to the wiles of communism, its police state for controlling how justice is dealt, as Schiff is likely running secrecy into the ground as a wet finger into the wind to find out if the American people are ready for secrecy in government for this reason or for that reason. It's experimentalism testing the waters of public opinion for the impatient control freaks in the Demmie/Commie co-world. And they're exploiting every Republican who resists their methods. Remember a former poster's avatar of Kavenaugh making a face when falsely accused by Democrat operative Christine Blasey-Ford who lied her ass off for a million dollar payoff with benefits when she learned a former classmate attended the same campus as she? Can you say "Kaaaaa-ching?"

Demmies have their ways with people they can use. clinton body count - Bing images

Last edited:
If Biden is a criminal, that would justify Trumps concerns and blow the hell out of the commiecrat hoax, wouldn't it?

Sending a criminal to use criminal methods to attempt to catch a suspected criminal has always been illegal in the United States. It has a tendency to put law enforcement, Mayors and DAs behind bars or at least make them lose their jobs and more. We are bagging a Criminal called Rump. The verdict is pretty well in and only the sentencing phase is left to do.

What the hell are you smoking or snorting? Trump asked for cooperation with the AG 4 times in the call. Not a damn thing illegal about that.

We do a lot for your country.... we need a favor

Trump's mobster upbringing at its best.

I'll have to nominate you for the best cherry picker award, taking individual phrases out of context. Good job commie.

Nothing out of context at all. Just dumbass you ignoring the truth as usual/..

Trump is a piece of shit. Always has been.

Your opinion, and you're welcome to it.

If Biden is a criminal, that would justify Trumps concerns and blow the hell out of the commiecrat hoax, wouldn't it?

Sending a criminal to use criminal methods to attempt to catch a suspected criminal has always been illegal in the United States. It has a tendency to put law enforcement, Mayors and DAs behind bars or at least make them lose their jobs and more. We are bagging a Criminal called Rump. The verdict is pretty well in and only the sentencing phase is left to do.

What the hell are you smoking or snorting? Trump asked for cooperation with the AG 4 times in the call. Not a damn thing illegal about that.

Which was Trump lying to Zelensky since Trump didn't mention that to Barr.

Yet Durham is looking into Ukraine, go figure.

So? It doesn't involve the Bidens or Trump's impeachment or Trump lying to Zelensky about meeting with Barr.

You never know where Durham might wind up once he starts asking questions in Ukraine. And there was no mention of a meeting with Barr in the call, just stop lying.

How and why is one half of one half of a branch of government putting the entire nation through a smearing shitts show?
One half of a Third, but, it's because the House can pass articles of impeachment on a majority vote and they seem hell-bent to do it.

But this plot goes much deeper than the lying clowns in the House. The Plot Against the President.

America’s Central Intelligence Agency in concert with foreign intelligence services manufactured the myth of Donald Trump’s alleged collusion with Russia. An insular, self-perpetuating Establishment conspired to sandbag an outsider who threatened its perspectives and perquisites.

The constitutional issue is paramount: The American people elected Donald Trump, and it is horrifying to consider the possibility that a cabal of unelected civil "servants" supported by the mainstream media might nullify a presidential election.

Donald Trump has one quality for which the rest of the world should be grateful: He really does not care how China, Russia, or any other country manages its affairs. By “America First,” he simply means that he cares about what happens in America, and is incurious about what happens outside America unless it affects his country directly. That stands in sharp contrast to view of all the wings of America’s political Establishment – progressive, “realist” and neoconservative – who believe that America should bring about the millenarian End of History by bringing democracy to Iraq and Afghanistan, by expanding NATO into a giant social-engineering project, by pressing China to transform itself into a Western-style democracy, and so forth.

The spooks were not for this, and set about to destroy the president.

A National Nightmare: Andrew McCarthy Exposes the Plot Against the President

Why are you defending corruption?...what the fuck is your problem?...we all know Joe and who he is...he has been the most corrupted senator we have seen in a long time...his family and he are filthy rich with bank accounts all over Europe......his family members land the best do nothing jobs on the planet....
You attack Trump over made up shit while you defend open corruption by Biden.....you make me sick...you are exactly what is wrong with our nation...its fucks like you that are ruining the greatest nation on earth....
You are a dog shit pile in the roadway of American advancement liberty and justice....GOP bad DNC good...that is your mantra no matter how much evidence to the contrary gets shoved in your faggot commie fascist face....its a good thing your type is dying off...and your ideology is being exposed as anti freedom...and anti American....

If he's corrupt, fine. Go get him. But do it right. Don't use corrupt channels to do it. Don't send one criminal using criminal actions to go after another criminal. And that may very well be where we are right now. We clean up one Criminal at a time. Right now, the criminal we are trying to deal with is Rump who is the larger and more important criminal. After we deal with Rump, if you believe that Biden is a criminal worth going after then we should go after him. But one criminal at a time.

And when he isn't?? Then will you assfucks shut the fuck up?
And when he is? I'll bet you will whine like a baby and call a foul. :auiqs.jpg:

A "pretty good idea" doesn't meet the standards for impeachment.

MAGA, Trump 2020

This should have been handled long before Trump took office.
This is a really ugly season in our nation. The Spy State, in collusion with the spies of foreign states, appears to have launched an assault on Trump soon after he announced his candidacy.

As it turned out, the case for contact between the Trump campaign and the Russians depended on unsubstantiated reports about two young, low-level campaign aides, Carter Page and George Papadopoulos. Trump’s detractors never got their story straight. Page was surveilled under a FISA warrant because of his connection to the Trump campaign. On April 20, 2017, a team of six New York Times reporters claimed that Page, a former US Navy officer who had visited Moscow on business, “got the FBI’s attention.” The Times wrote: “From the Russia trip of the once-obscure Mr Page grew a wide-ranging investigation, now accompanied by two congressional inquiries, that has cast a shadow on the early months of the Trump administration.”

But Page disappeared from the press after the credibility of the Steele dossier collapsed, and The New York Times seven months later wrote that another junior aide, George Papadopoulos, became “the improbable match that set off a blaze that has consumed the first year of the Trump Administration.” It's outrageous that this sort of thing was used by the FBI to obtain a warrant to surveil the Trump campaign as an espionage target. Not only that, then-president Barack Obama and his top aides had to know about this.

It is all the more outrageous after the Clinton Foundation – run by Bill Clinton while his wife Hillary was secretary of state – arranged the sale of a fifth of America’s uranium production to a Russian state company.

In short, Trump’s enemies did all the things they accused Trump of doing. They conspired with foreign countries to influence the outcome of a US presidential election. The story seems improbable and outrageous, but it’s something that one could put before a jury in a court of law.

If he's corrupt, fine. Go get him. But do it right. Don't use corrupt channels to do it. Don't send one criminal using criminal actions to go after another criminal. And that may very well be where we are right now. We clean up one Criminal at a time. Right now, the criminal we are trying to deal with is Rump who is the larger and more important criminal. After we deal with Rump, if you believe that Biden is a criminal worth going after then we should go after him. But one criminal at a time.

A "pretty good idea" doesn't meet the standards for impeachment.

The Spy State started in on Trump soon after he announced, the entire Left joined in to push him from office after he won.

The spooks went after Trump to protect their cozy post-World War II order. Trump threatened to turn over the rock and expose the creepy-crawlies underneath to the harsh light of day. A strict accounting of the intelligence community’s actions over the past two decades would leave heads rolling and pensions canceled. The peasants were marching on Dr Frankenstein’s castle, and their leader had to be put down.

The great American catastrophe of the 21st century came about because America wasted its resources and depleted its morale in pursuit of unattainable, utopian goals, and left a gigantic mess in its wake. Washington’s support for majority rule in Iraq destroyed the longstanding Sunni-Shiite balance of power in the region and unleashed a new Thirty Years’ War, with devastating consequences for Syria.

The Clinton-Bush vision of NATO expansion to include countries in which the United States has no strategic interest and no capacity to defend. As Professor Walter McDougall of the University of Pennsylvania wrote this year, “The nations admitted in the second round of NATO enlargement were of another order altogether. They included Balkan countries inside Russia’s traditional sphere of influence, or else heirs to Eastern Orthodox civilization, or else – in the case of the Baltic republics – had been integral and strategic parts of Russia since Peter the Great.… In 2008, Putin finally pushed back, ordering the Russian army to occupy the Georgian provinces of Ossetia and Abkhazian in support of local rebels.”

After the heavy hand of the Obama State Department was visible in the 2014 regime change in Ukraine, Putin seized the Crimea, which had been Russian territory since Catherine the Great took it from the Tartars. US Representative Devin Nunes, a Trump ally, complained that “the biggest intelligence failure we’ve had since 9/11 has been the inability to predict the leadership plans and intentions of the Putin regime in Russia.”

That is the background to the mutiny in the US Intelligence Community against the elected commander-in-chief. The inquiry came to include the Trump-Russia angle, thanks to the exertions of CIA Director Brennan and his counterparts in British and European intelligence services – likeminded in their transnational-progressive alarm at Trump’s NATO-bashing. Instead of a glorious march towards democracy through the transformation of NATO into a grand NGO, the US had landed in a nasty confrontation with Russia over Crimea. Instead of the dawn of Arab democracy, we had the Syrian slaughterhouse.

America’s noble – or perhaps narcissistic – intentions did more damage than Trump’s indifference. The world is better off with an America that does not choose to play Don Quixote. The problem is not that the emperor has no clothes but that the empire has no tailors. Both the left and right wings of the American foreign policy share the End of History delusion in one form or another, as they made clear with their unanimous support for the 2011 overthrow of an American ally, Egypt’s President Hosni Mubarak.

Which was Trump lying to Zelensky since Trump didn't mention that to Barr.

Yet Durham is looking into Ukraine, go figure.

So? It doesn't involve the Bidens or Trump's impeachment or Trump lying to Zelensky about meeting with Barr.

You never know where Durham might wind up once he starts asking questions in Ukraine. And there was no mention of a meeting with Barr in the call, just stop lying.

The storm coming to these folks at the hands of Trump is unavoidable, largely because of their refusal to accept the results of the election.

Just how insanely stupid our Deep State Foreign policy is, and it's both sides, is hard to explain to people who don’t understand the depth of American narcissism.

“General Petraeus created ISIS in order to destabilize China,” a senior Chinese military official claimed. This guy is one of China’s masterminds of so-called unrestricted warfare in Michael Pillsbury’s now-celebrated book The Hundred Year Marathon.

When told that was ridiculous, “It is not ridiculous in the least,” the Chinese soldier continued in the benevolent tone in which one instructs low-aptitude recruits. “There are ISIS leaders whom we have identified and tracked who were trained by Petraeus during the ‘Surge,’” the counter-insurgency campaign that David Petraeus conducted in 2008-2009 to contain a Sunni rebellion against the majority Shiite government that the United States had helped bring to power in 2007.

Then try to explain the comedy of errors. The neoconservatives in the Bush administration believed in majority rule as a matter of dogma, so the US held elections in 2007 and the Shiite minority won. Then the Sunnis who used to run Iraq under Saddam Hussein resisted with guerrilla war and terrorist attacks. Petraeus was just a careerist looking for another star, and he told the Bush administration that he could fix the Sunni problem by paying off the Sunni tribal leaders. He handed out hundreds of millions of dollars to the Sunnis and gave them weapons and training through the ‘Sons of Iraq’ and the ‘Sunni Awakening.’ When Obama took US forces out of Iraq, a lot of the same Sunnis who took money from Petraeus faced the same Shiite state, and became non-state actors, that is ISIS. And the CIA’s support for Sunni jihadist opponents of the Assad government in Syria made matters worse, as the Defense Intelligence Agency warned in a notorious 2012 report.”

This Chinese guy was not impressed. “You’re trying to tell me that the people who run the world’s great superpower are complete idiots who don’t think about the consequences of their actions? I don’t believe you.”

He was told to refer to the essay, “General Petraeus’ Thirty Years War.” And to Lieutenant-General Daniel P Bolger’s brilliant Iraq war memoir, Why We Lost, which was reviewed when it appeared in 2014. Majority rule in Iraq, Bolger explained, meant permanent war: “The stark facts on the ground still sat there, oozing pus and bile. With Saddam gone, any voting would install a Shiite majority. The Sunni wouldn’t run Iraq again. That, at the bottom, caused the insurgency. Absent the genocide of Sunni Arabs, it would keep it going.”

Now retired, General Bolger is teaching history at the University of North Carolina, while General Petraeus remains an Establishment superstar, currently advising the private equity firm KKR. A few months ago he spoke to a fawning audience at the Economic Club of New York. Petraeus waxed eloquent about the great ideas of his generation: “Jack Ma … Jeff Bezos … the Surge!” The Wall Street swells cooed at the general’s self-eulogizing. Others suppressed the desire to puke.

The Petraeus surge was one of the most destructive things any military leader ever undertook, but it stands as a symbol of the Establishment’s collective reputation. The Republican Establishment had hailed Petraeus as the savior of George W Bush’s failed Iraq policy, and they are sticking to their story. When Bush took office in January 2001, the United States was the world’s sole hyperpower. Russia had defaulted on its foreign debt in July 1998, and China was a small dark cloud in the geopolitical sky. US government debt was a manageable 55% of GDP, compared with more than 100% of GDP today. America had more than 17 million manufacturing workers, vs only 12 million today. It still dominated high-tech manufacturing, including computer chips and telecommunications equipment. Fast-forward to 2019: China is challenging American pre-eminence in a range of civilian and military technologies, while Russia has returned to the world stage as a major power, notably in the Middle East.

Donald Trump was obnoxious enough to declare that the emperor had no clothes. Breaking with the iron discipline of the Republican Establishment, he told voters that the United States had wasted $7 trillion, thousands of dead, and millions of lives disrupted in the disastrous nation-building campaigns in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The only other Republican candidate to repudiate the “Bush Freedom Agenda” was Senator Ted Cruz of Texas. That is why the 2016 Republican primary became a two-man race between Trump and Cruz. The whole of the American Establishment had signed on to a Utopian crusade to impose the liberal world order on the Muslim world. After nine years of frustration in Iraq, it saw in the so-called “Arab Spring” demonstrations of 2011 a second chance to bring its agenda to fruition. The result of this was the near-collapse of Egypt and an eight-year civil war in Syria that killed half a million people and displaced 10 million refugees.

MAGA, Trump 2020

citizen.

Trump is under investigation? Still or again???

Yeah, Trump will let Barr resign so the commies could pick their own AG. Why would he do that, because the commies have proven themselves to be honorable and non-bias?

Sorry, but you're going to have five more years of Trump and Barr, so you better just get used to it. You can't keep pushing Trump until he gets fed up and leaves; that's not his nature. Trump's nature is if you push him, he's pushing back twice as hard. That's what you're dealing with.

Nobody gets a tax break for moving overseas. That's a leftist urban legend. The only tax breaks a company gets is moving expenses. And they get those breaks whether they're moving from Detroit to Chicago, or from New York to Brazil. It's not much and certainly not worth all the expense of moving.

Actually, you are wrong. Burger King moved their Corporate HQ to Canada to avoid paying taxes on many things in the US. Canada has a better tax for Corporations for ones like Burger King. Did Burger King actually move anything to Canada? No, not so much as a paper clip.

You can move the corporation, but industry does not move for that reason. Industry gets no breaks for moving overseas. They may pay lower taxes depending on what country they move to, but there is no US incentive for them to leave.

BTW, Burger King headquarters is in Florida.

Once again you are trying to claim that the treaty makes it illegally for any requests to be made that don't go through the channels outlined in the treaty. I've already proven that to be false, and you even admitted it.
LOLOL

I literally never said that, ya lying fucking moron.

Are you ever not a lying fucking moron?

Ever???

If he committed a crime, punish him. I have no desire to back crooks & thieves & liars like you do.
Well, with his own words spoken, that IS exactly what you're doing. Who are you trying to kid?

His own words were the words of the United States of America. And it got results. Enough that Ukraine was removed from the Corrupt country list and could receive Offensive Weapons from the US. he showed a level of Statesmanship far beyond what you are capable of understanding. So, by his own words, he helped to change Ukraine from a completely corrupt nation to a near honest one. Not 100% honest but close enough compared to the other Eastern Block countries. What part of this are you having trouble understanding or did Putins GRU tell you to keep stirring that pot?

let's clean up Rump and his band of Criminals and then you can go after Biden if it trips your trigger. But having the Criminal Rump and his Sycophants do it is just a way to try and make us look the other way on their crimes. Sorry, Blackmail, Election Fraud, Obstruction of Justice, just to name three of a long list, we need to take care of those (and don't try and tell the rest of us that those charges aren't real) first. The only reason that they aren't being taken care of is the AG is working as Rumps personal Lawyer instead of representing the US and the Republicans in the Senate and House are all afraid that Rump is needed to get them, reelected. And then is Moscow Mitch. Congress has NEVER been this weak and the Executive Branch has never been this strong. Rump is closer to a King than a President which was what he wanted in the first place, the US Constitution of the United States be damned.

Again, having a bunch of criminals do a criminal investigation on anyone never ends well.
I'll tell you what.....let's go after Biden first, okay? I want you to rip into Biden like you have Trump.
I want you to besmirch one of your own, Daryl. Until then your words mean nothing to me.
Sure, prove Burisma was under an active investigation when Biden got shokin fired...

MAGA, Trump 2020

Election Fraud, is that another one of your inventions?

Forum List

Back