Since when do "witnesses" read their prepared testimony instead of answering questions?
This isn't a trial. Try to keep up.
So far it is just one massive hearsay slander while the people in question are kept tied and gagged in another room without so much as the chance to defend themselves much less air their side!
Wow, try reading the transcripts. These are people that were involved & know first hand about Trump's extortion demands.
Bullshit. Neither was there. All they had to offer was their opinions and feelings of what they claim others told them.

sondland will be front & center to testify as a first person witness next week - on wednesday i believe; so there goes your little happy place thought bubble popping.

That's ok, all Sondland can testify to is a "thought crime" since no crime was committed, let alone an impeachable crime.
Ukraine got the money and didn't investigate the Bidens, QED, no crime, period, full stop.

sondalnd admitted that there was a shake down.
A shakedown with no quid, no pro, and no quo?

How does that work?
Even Republicans are conceding quid pro quo
False and fake

Hardly
Team Trump can’t keep their story straight

sondland will be front & center to testify as a first person witness next week - on wednesday i believe; so there goes your little happy place thought bubble popping.

That's ok, all Sondland can testify to is a "thought crime" since no crime was committed, let alone an impeachable crime.
Ukraine got the money and didn't investigate the Bidens, QED, no crime, period, full stop.

How does that work?

It wouldn't matter if there was. As Professor Dershowitz pointed out, there is no law against quid pro quo's in the statute. He looked up, down and sideways. Couldn't find one.
So extortion is legal. Who knew?
It's not.....which is why thinking people want Biden's blatant, on record extortion investigated.

The president isn't the DOJ.
Where's Barr in this equation, dope?
The President runs the DOJ, moron. He's the AG's boss. He's the boss of everyone in the DOJ.

The president cannot prosecute anyone, dope.
He can tell his AG to prosecute them, moron.
They don't have to listen, ya lying fucking moron. :cuckoo:
They pretty much do, moron. Why do you imagine Sessions is no longer AG?
No, they don't, ya lying fucking moron. They report to the president -- they don't take orders from the president. The president can fire them, but they still don't have to take orders from the president. Did you learn nothing from Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre, lying fucking moron?

The President runs the DOJ, moron. He's the AG's boss. He's the boss of everyone in the DOJ.

No, they don't, ya lying fucking moron. They report to the president -- they don't take orders from the president. The president can fire them, but they still don't have to take orders from the president. Did you learn nothing from Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre, lying fucking moron?
You mad?

The question of whether or not Trump is guilty isn't up for debate anymore. He's clearly guilty.

The question is if Republicans care.
Can you quote something that Trump is "clearly guilty" of, besides being your political opponent, in regard to the impeachment?

Since when do "witnesses" read their prepared testimony instead of answering questions?
So far it is just one massive hearsay slander while the people in question are kept tied and gagged in another room without so much as the chance to defend themselves much less air their side!
Wow, try reading the transcripts. These are people that were involved & know first hand about Trump's extortion demands.
Bullshit. Neither was there. All they had to offer was their opinions and feelings of what they claim others told them.

There is no hearsay evidence. This is not a criminal trial. It's an impeachment inquiry, and is absolutely allowed to be entered into the record.

Ambassador Sondland, who was on the phone call will be corroborating Ambassador Taylors Testimony next week.

Sondland donated $1 million to Trumps campaign, and for that reason was made an Ambassador.

With that information entered into the record, Ol' Gym Jordan is going to look really fucking stupid when he tries to paint Sondland as a never trumper huh?

And anyone that tries to imply he's a DNC witness will come off looking even more stupid than that huh?

See you at the next hearing.

The networks spent millions in lost adverting revenue to air this commercial free non stop, the same people that ran reruns of Leave It To Beaver last July rather than air the 4th celebration of our nation, its heroes and military because they considered THAT a waste of money. I only had the hearing on in the background and it was bad enough, folks who propped toothpicks in their eyes today for the "big show" won't be tuning in again much tomorrow.
I watched every second and will do the same tomorrow. I can't speak for those who can't understand the big words.

Well. If you watch tomorrow, you'll be pretty bored. I'd wait until Friday.
Way to rain on my attempt at civic duty.

I guess I can go out tomorrow and replenish my special impeachment blend popcorn.

And where was your "civic duty" through all the myriad of Obama and Hillary crimes? Was it out to lunch? On vacation that day? Where is your "civic duty" when it comes to hearing the defense of Trump or the evidence against Biden? Out stuck in traffic?

It takes a lot more than wishful thinking and desires to impeach a president, and I hope the democrats try it without an iron clad steel case against Trump that he truly committed a high crime with intentional malice. You know, Trump's such an idiot, and so incompetent, he might have committed a crime like Hillary through total recklessness without even knowing better! That was enough to get her off about 15 felony charges that other people go to prison for.

Impeach Trump without all that and I'll be sitting laughing when it all comes back like a punch in the face next year when the voters reject the democrats for trying to overthrow a presidency on purely political grounds! :badgrin:
I am neither Republican or Democrat. Both parties are corrupt. Trump is the most corrupt (and stupid) of all.
/----/ Too bad Shytface can't prove anything. Maybe you should testify.

Yes they do take orders from the President. That's what it means to report to him. What do you believe it means?

We can all tell our bosses to fuck off if we don't care about getting fired.

How does that work?

It wouldn't matter if there was. As Professor Dershowitz pointed out, there is no law against quid pro quo's in the statute. He looked up, down and sideways. Couldn't find one.
So extortion is legal. Who knew?
Well we know a frame job when we see it.

Day one of the biggest dog and pony show in this country's political history, and here's my take on what actually happened:

Does anyone else notice the conspicuous absence of the left dancing in the aisles, and gleefully chortling over the "bombshell" revelations and "gotchas" that came from the hearing? I noticed.

Except for two or three die-hard leftists here who are so out of touch with reality, it seems like the majority of those who were certain this would finally end President Trump, are somewhat disappointed.

Honk if you agree. :laugh:

There is no hearsay evidence. This is not a criminal trial. It's an impeachment inquiry, and is absolutely allowed to be entered into the record.

Ambassador Sondland, who was on the phone call will be corroborating Ambassador Taylors Testimony next week.

Sondland donated $1 million to Trumps campaign, and for that reason was made an Ambassador.

With that information entered into the record, Ol' Gym Jordan is going to look really fucking stupid when he tries to paint Sondland as a never trumper huh?

And anyone that tries to imply he's a DNC witness will come off looking even more stupid than that huh?

See you at the next hearing.
Yes, it is hearsay. It doesn't matter what you call the proceedings, when you are giving your opinion and feelings about what others told you they heard it is the very definition of hearsay.

I watched every second and will do the same tomorrow. I can't speak for those who can't understand the big words.

Well. If you watch tomorrow, you'll be pretty bored. I'd wait until Friday.
Way to rain on my attempt at civic duty.

I guess I can go out tomorrow and replenish my special impeachment blend popcorn.

And where was your "civic duty" through all the myriad of Obama and Hillary crimes? Was it out to lunch? On vacation that day? Where is your "civic duty" when it comes to hearing the defense of Trump or the evidence against Biden? Out stuck in traffic?

It takes a lot more than wishful thinking and desires to impeach a president, and I hope the democrats try it without an iron clad steel case against Trump that he truly committed a high crime with intentional malice. You know, Trump's such an idiot, and so incompetent, he might have committed a crime like Hillary through total recklessness without even knowing better! That was enough to get her off about 15 felony charges that other people go to prison for.

Impeach Trump without all that and I'll be sitting laughing when it all comes back like a punch in the face next year when the voters reject the democrats for trying to overthrow a presidency on purely political grounds! :badgrin:
I am neither Republican or Democrat. Both parties are corrupt. Trump is the most corrupt (and stupid) of all.
/----/ Too bad Shytface can't prove anything. Maybe you should testify.
Too bad you can't see the extortion. Is it that dark up Trump's ass?

Forum List

Back