The President runs the DOJ, moron. He's the AG's boss. He's the boss of everyone in the DOJ.

The president cannot prosecute anyone, dope.
He can tell his AG to prosecute them, moron.
They don't have to listen, ya lying fucking moron. :cuckoo:
They pretty much do, moron. Why do you imagine Sessions is no longer AG?
No, they don't, ya lying fucking moron. They report to the president -- they don't take orders from the president. The president can fire them, but they still don't have to take orders from the president. Did you learn nothing from Nixon's Saturday Night Massacre, lying fucking moron?
3 out of first 7 words profanity or insult. You are an ignorant, illiterate, emotionally disordered individual

Trump had a constitutional duty to ask Zelensky about Hunter Biden!

The United States signed an anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine in 1998, meaning Bill Clinton's signature is on it. Joe Biden voted for it. Let's remember that according to Article VI, Clause 2 "all treaties...which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land."

(Excerpt) Read more at onenewsnow.com ...

Well. If you watch tomorrow, you'll be pretty bored. I'd wait until Friday.
Way to rain on my attempt at civic duty.

I guess I can go out tomorrow and replenish my special impeachment blend popcorn.

And where was your "civic duty" through all the myriad of Obama and Hillary crimes? Was it out to lunch? On vacation that day? Where is your "civic duty" when it comes to hearing the defense of Trump or the evidence against Biden? Out stuck in traffic?

It takes a lot more than wishful thinking and desires to impeach a president, and I hope the democrats try it without an iron clad steel case against Trump that he truly committed a high crime with intentional malice. You know, Trump's such an idiot, and so incompetent, he might have committed a crime like Hillary through total recklessness without even knowing better! That was enough to get her off about 15 felony charges that other people go to prison for.

Impeach Trump without all that and I'll be sitting laughing when it all comes back like a punch in the face next year when the voters reject the democrats for trying to overthrow a presidency on purely political grounds! :badgrin:
I am neither Republican or Democrat. Both parties are corrupt. Trump is the most corrupt (and stupid) of all.
/----/ Too bad Shytface can't prove anything. Maybe you should testify.
Too bad you can't see the extortion. Is it that dark up Trump's ass?
Feel free to point it out using Trump's words.............not the Dimwit talking points you get fed daily telling you what to think.

The Law Enforcement Assistance and Cooperation Treaty with Ukraine specifies that the designated officials of the two nations are the US Attorney General and the Ukraine Minister of Justice, (3.1.d.). The treaty binds those two offices--and so the usual rules in both nations, regarding those offices: In the Treaty. So from the New York Times, about the phone--Barbarous Anti-American sentiment is apparently what the White House has documented.

"A Justice Department official said that Mr. Barr had no knowledge of the call until the director of national intelligence and the intelligence community’s inspector general sent the department the whistle-blower’s criminal referral late last month, and that Mr. Trump has not spoken with the attorney general “about having Ukraine investigate anything relating to former Vice President Biden or his son.”

Political interference is not considered cause, stated in the Treaty provisions.

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Red-Hatter waving takes on a new appearance. "Banzai! Surprise!" Attack on the USA apparently is supported--or on Ukraine, or Crimea!)

Attachments

• EJSbDaiUEAEc6x-.jpg
    EJSbDaiUEAEc6x-.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 13

I guess I can go out tomorrow and replenish my special impeachment blend popcorn.

And where was your "civic duty" through all the myriad of Obama and Hillary crimes? Was it out to lunch? On vacation that day? Where is your "civic duty" when it comes to hearing the defense of Trump or the evidence against Biden? Out stuck in traffic?

It takes a lot more than wishful thinking and desires to impeach a president, and I hope the democrats try it without an iron clad steel case against Trump that he truly committed a high crime with intentional malice. You know, Trump's such an idiot, and so incompetent, he might have committed a crime like Hillary through total recklessness without even knowing better! That was enough to get her off about 15 felony charges that other people go to prison for.

Impeach Trump without all that and I'll be sitting laughing when it all comes back like a punch in the face next year when the voters reject the democrats for trying to overthrow a presidency on purely political grounds! :badgrin:
I am neither Republican or Democrat. Both parties are corrupt. Trump is the most corrupt (and stupid) of all.
Feel free to point it out using Trump's words.............not the Dimwit talking points you get fed daily telling you what to think.

We have several people who noted the extortion attempt. You can read the transcripts. You can watch the testimony. Now you won't believe any of it unless the biggest liar ever to serve as President tell you?

EXACTLY... this today was a complete SNOOZE FEST, and I guarantee, VERY few people watched it. But there was no GOTCHA, there was no new HEAD LINE, there wasn't ANYTHING, and the demtrash were banking on this being the BIG DAY, THIS WAS IT, this was their two STAR WITNESSES... we were supposed to see OVERWHELMING, something... but no, we saw NOTHING.

It's BACK FIRING, and if Nancy has a BRAIN CELL LEFT, she's going to be PULLING THE PLUG on ScHITf like FRIDAY.

The networks spent millions in lost adverting revenue to air this commercial free non stop, the same people that ran reruns of Leave It To Beaver last July rather than air the 4th celebration of our nation, its heroes and military because they considered THAT a waste of money. I only had the hearing on in the background and it was bad enough, folks who propped toothpicks in their eyes today for the "big show" won't be tuning in again much tomorrow.
I watched every second and will do the same tomorrow. I can't speak for those who can't understand the big words.
Get a job
I don't need one.
Must be nice
It's lovely.

The United States signed an anti-corruption treaty with Ukraine in 1998, meaning Bill Clinton's signature is on it. Joe Biden voted for it. Let's remember that according to Article VI, Clause 2 "all treaties...which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land."

Trump controlled the US Justice Dept for three years and never gave a shit about Hunter Biden

All of a sudden he is spouting conspiracy theories

What's the rush? He had 20 more days,
Well, he could have always send BLANKETS INSTEAD OF MILITARY AID LIKE THE SURRENDER MONKEY DID...LOOK IT UP. ASSWIPE!

The problem is what Trump was asking for in exchange for releasing the aid - whether weapon or wampum doesn't matter. You fellas have a knack for irrelevance.

He asked for NOTHING as the transcript proves....but low IQ liberals will follow lying talkingvpoints to their deaths!

He asked for a favor. As the transcript proves. You may want to try a different line of bullshit.
A favor...like this favor?
Ajqs6CP.jpg
Was this not a USA Potus and Congress approved?

Trump controlled the US Justice Dept for three years and never gave a shit about Hunter Biden

All of a sudden he is spouting conspiracy theories
Until you assholes brought it up, no one cared...NOW you bastards are going to eatvit....Dumbest group of people I know of.

Taylor blew Trumps lie right up. First his lie about not knowing Sondland. Sondland called Trump Taylor tells us. Then Sondland told Taylor that Trump was more concerned about the investigation than about the Ukraine.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

And of course all of that means nothing since Biden was hooking his son up.

Well, he could have always send BLANKETS INSTEAD OF MILITARY AID LIKE THE SURRENDER MONKEY DID...LOOK IT UP. ASSWIPE!

The problem is what Trump was asking for in exchange for releasing the aid - whether weapon or wampum doesn't matter. You fellas have a knack for irrelevance.

He asked for NOTHING as the transcript proves....but low IQ liberals will follow lying talkingvpoints to their deaths!

He asked for a favor. As the transcript proves. You may want to try a different line of bullshit.
A favor...like this favor?
Ajqs6CP.jpg
Was this not a USA Potus and Congress approved?

Yes, the Surrender Monkey was dragged into it by Biden...DONT BELIEVE ME CALL OBUMA!

Well. If you watch tomorrow, you'll be pretty bored. I'd wait until Friday.

You might want to get into a legal dictionary and see what elements are required for extortion. They aren't present in the call.

HUH ?

hundreds of pages of testimony have been corroborated.

The Whistleblower Complaint Has Largely Been Corroborated. Here's How.

nice try though.

Can you quote a "high crime or misdemeanor" from those hundreds of pages? Or maybe a quid pro quo that was intended exclusively for the benefit of the president?

Withhold aid in exchange for an announcement of a Ukraine investigate into his political rival.
Too bad your fantasy didn't happen.

HUH ?

hundreds of pages of testimony have been corroborated.

The Whistleblower Complaint Has Largely Been Corroborated. Here's How.

nice try though.

Can you quote a "high crime or misdemeanor" from those hundreds of pages? Or maybe a quid pro quo that was intended exclusively for the benefit of the president?

Withhold aid in exchange for an announcement of a Ukraine investigate into his political rival.
No quote? Didn't think so...

You might want to get into a legal dictionary and see what elements are required for extortion. They aren't present in the call.

False. The extortion was to obtain personal gain through the threat of witholding or diminishing security assistance. Plain as day.

Democrats have yet to prove intent. I ll wait patiently.

Trumps demands of Zelensky show intent
Link to his "demand".

Watch this dodge...............

Not only Trump, but the staff Trump told him to deal with

Read my Signature...
Are you really that stupid? Serious question.

"I would like you to do us a favor"

Is a DEMAND in your twisted, demented world?

Please............PLEASE tell us you aren't that stupid. Unless you come to your senses and admit that is in no way a "DEMAND' our only conclusion can be that you are a moron.

Your call...............

Forum List

Back