🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officers Guarding Epstein During Death Admit They Falsified Records, Cut Pending Deal With No Jail Time

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
What???....NO JAIL TIME....Which demonRAT did they help kill the pedo?...WE WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

--------------------

The two prison guards — Tova Noel and Michael Thomas — who guarded Jeffrey Epstein on the night that he died have admitted that they falsified prison records and have cut a deal with federal prosecutors.

“As part of the deal with prosecutors, they will enter into a deferred prosecution agreement with the Justice Department and will serve no time behind bars,” The Associated Press reported. “Noel and Thomas would instead be subjected to supervised release, would be required to complete 100 hours of community service and would be required to fully cooperate with an ongoing probe by the Justice Department’s inspector general.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

aMYKVM6_700b.jpg

Old news, essentially they were able to kill a high profile criminal while under the watch of the Trump DOJ..Sloppy as hell..
trump was one of the guards??
I never said that but you may ass-u-me all yous like.
OH thats right,, I forgot for a second youre the forum troll that says stupid shit,,
Trump was the president, the DOJ is controlled by the president, now that you have shown that you can't speak on the subject, retire.

Old news, essentially they were able to kill a high profile criminal while under the watch of the Trump DOJ..Sloppy as hell..
OH thats right,, I forgot for a second youre the forum troll that says stupid shit,,
Trump was the president, the DOJ is controlled by the president, now that you have shown that you can't speak on the subject, retire.
so youre saying the potus is a guard at a prison and its his fault??

Hey moron who was the warden? Who was the person in charge that night? Here’s a hint, it wasn’t Trump. Now slink off with your tail between your legs. As usual.

You already tried that line, drink another just like the guards at the federal jail.

Hey moron who was the warden? Who was the person in charge that night? Here’s a hint, it wasn’t Trump. Now slink off with your tail between your legs. As usual.
Nobody ever said he was Einstein....You drink two to catch up with Hunter Biden wannabe...

dont be to hard on him,, he thinks his trolls are clever and witty, when they really just a call for help,,

Nobody ever said he was Einstein....You drink two to catch up with Hunter Biden wannabe...
HEY, it’s YOU claiming it’s Trump’s fault. I don’t drink asshole. Hunter Biden? That’s YOUR pal.

You already tried that line, drink another just like the guards at the federal jail.
if people refusing to work because of extended unemployment isnt bidens fault then that isnt trumps fault,,

If you two want to derail the thread and have FlatCann scold yous go ahead, yet this thread is about Trump's buddy Epstein sleepin' with da fishes and how both the fat boys in the big house screwed the pooch on security concerns and the two guards are getting off with a slap on the wrist for dereliction of duty with loss of life, eh is that kewl or what?

If you two want to derail the thread and have FlatCann scold yous go ahead, yet this thread is about Trump's buddy Epstein sleepin' with da fishes and how both the fat boys in the big house screwed the pooch on security concerns and the two guards are getting off with a slap on the wrist for dereliction of duty with loss of life, eh is that kewl or what?
now thats some funny shit right there,,,

Did the jail personnel falsify records on their own or were they ordered to do so? I guess the FBI is too busy tracking down criminal trespass violators to do the investigation.

Are you telling me if Epstein were killed today there wouldn't be republicans lining up to blame Biden??

Forum List

Back