🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officers Guarding Epstein During Death Admit They Falsified Records, Cut Pending Deal With No Jail Time

Old news, essentially they were able to kill a high profile criminal while under the watch of the Trump DOJ..Sloppy as hell..
trump was one of the guards??
I never said that but you may ass-u-me all yous like.
OH thats right,, I forgot for a second youre the forum troll that says stupid shit,,
Trump was the president, the DOJ is controlled by the president, now that you have shown that you can't speak on the subject, retire.
so youre saying the potus is a guard at a prison and its his fault??

Are you telling me if Epstein were killed today there wouldn't be republicans lining up to blame Biden??

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.
If it still exist then Biden is to blame for the situation that is what happens when you are the CEO of a nation.
I thought you guys said the DOJ shouldnt be coordinating with potus??
That is what you get for trying to think...If you could think you would know the POTUS and the AG work hand in hand...
so the DOJ can be used for political purposes,, that explains a lot with what joes been doing,,
You saw Trump use the DOJ and the AG several times for political purposes, since when has it not happened?
but the whole time dems were complaining about it saying they shouldnt be,,
What's new, both sides do it..

Old news, essentially they were able to kill a high profile criminal while under the watch of the Trump DOJ..Sloppy as hell..
OH thats right,, I forgot for a second youre the forum troll that says stupid shit,,
Trump was the president, the DOJ is controlled by the president, now that you have shown that you can't speak on the subject, retire.

Are you telling me if Epstein were killed today there wouldn't be republicans lining up to blame Biden??

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.
If it still exist then Biden is to blame for the situation that is what happens when you are the CEO of a nation.
I thought you guys said the DOJ shouldnt be coordinating with potus??
That is what you get for trying to think...If you could think you would know the POTUS and the AG work hand in hand...
so the DOJ can be used for political purposes,, that explains a lot with what joes been doing,,
You saw Trump use the DOJ and the AG several times for political purposes, since when has it not happened?
but the whole time dems were complaining about it saying they shouldnt be,,
What's new, both sides do it..
do what??

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.

:haha:

Only if you believe Trump was responsible for you stubbing your toe
Trump is not in charge of my house, my toes or my shoes.

Nor was he in charge of those guards.

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.

:haha:

Only if you believe Trump was responsible for you stubbing your toe
Trump is not in charge of my house, my toes or my shoes.

Nor was he in charge of those guards.

they want trump responsible for the guards but biden isnt responsible for the inflation and unemployment,,

Hey moron who was the warden? Who was the person in charge that night? Here’s a hint, it wasn’t Trump. Now slink off with your tail between your legs. As usual.

Hey moron who was the warden? Who was the person in charge that night? Here’s a hint, it wasn’t Trump. Now slink off with your tail between your legs. As usual.
Hey moron. Happened undddeqr trumps watch. Go fuck yourself. That warden was appointed by Trumps DOJ. Go fuck yourself again. A d oh ya go fuck yourself

Come on MoonMan! the story isn't who was president. The story is SOMEONE powerful wanted Epstein dead. All evidence of what happened was erased... someone was afraid of Epstein talking, and it sure wasn't Trump. I like the Simpsons to, but sometimes you have to come back to reality Moonie..
The article had zero evidence of anything but a story about the guards.

You do know the surveilance cameras were miraculously broken don't you? He was a high profile on suicide watch. this doesnt happen unless someone wants it to happen.

What???....NO JAIL TIME....Which demonRAT did they help kill the pedo?...WE WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

--------------------

The two prison guards — Tova Noel and Michael Thomas — who guarded Jeffrey Epstein on the night that he died have admitted that they falsified prison records and have cut a deal with federal prosecutors.

“As part of the deal with prosecutors, they will enter into a deferred prosecution agreement with the Justice Department and will serve no time behind bars,” The Associated Press reported. “Noel and Thomas would instead be subjected to supervised release, would be required to complete 100 hours of community service and would be required to fully cooperate with an ongoing probe by the Justice Department’s inspector general.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

aMYKVM6_700b.jpg
Your picture is Ironic considering who controlled the Federal Bureau of Prisons and who HIS boss was.

That's right....trump was never in charge or responsible for anything.

thats not true,,

A president cannot stop individual prison guards inside of a prison from being cooerced or bribed.
It's impossible. You don't think a president has other things to do?

A president cannot stop individual prison guards inside of a prison from being cooerced or bribed.
It's impossible. You don't think a president has other things to do?
they would blame trump if a toilet back up at the gas station down the street,,

What???....NO JAIL TIME....Which demonRAT did they help kill the pedo?...WE WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

--------------------

The two prison guards — Tova Noel and Michael Thomas — who guarded Jeffrey Epstein on the night that he died have admitted that they falsified prison records and have cut a deal with federal prosecutors.

“As part of the deal with prosecutors, they will enter into a deferred prosecution agreement with the Justice Department and will serve no time behind bars,” The Associated Press reported. “Noel and Thomas would instead be subjected to supervised release, would be required to complete 100 hours of community service and would be required to fully cooperate with an ongoing probe by the Justice Department’s inspector general.”

aMYKVM6_700b.jpg
Epstein's not dead.
He's living in the UAE.
Here's a recent photo......

186965866_10161271593809546_907190917339239308_n.jpg

Virginia Roberts never implicated Trump. She implicated Democrat deep state officials such as Bill Richardson and former senate majority leader George Mitchell.

And the odds that the sleepy negro NYC affirmative action hiree jail guards were Republicans are incredibly slim.

But there's really nothing you can do about it if someone is hell-bent on killing themselves. If they are reasonably intelligent, they'll easily find a way to do it no matter how closely they are watched.

Last edited:

--------------------

aMYKVM6_700b.jpg
All is proceeding as foretold.

Guards Tova Noel and Michael Thomas being let off the hook with 'deferred prosecution', preferring to wait for more details.

None were forthcoming.

Then I clicked on a PopulistPress article and saw their photos: Natch. No further comment needed.

51219666703_5f0df7b02d_z.jpg

They dindu nuffin.

Not that I am especially smart (I am actually very stupid).

But I knew that nothing would happen to those two incompetent and worthless guards.

I do not have the guts to explain why in this post, except I will say this:

I read in a few (very few!) sources about those guards', uh, background.

So I immediately realized that no prosecutor in 2022 would dare indict guards of their, uh, background.

Forum List

Back