🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Officers Guarding Epstein During Death Admit They Falsified Records, Cut Pending Deal With No Jail Time

Old news, essentially they were able to kill a high profile criminal while under the watch of the Trump DOJ..Sloppy as hell..
trump was one of the guards??
I never said that but you may ass-u-me all yous like.
OH thats right,, I forgot for a second youre the forum troll that says stupid shit,,
Trump was the president, the DOJ is controlled by the president, now that you have shown that you can't speak on the subject, retire.
so youre saying the potus is a guard at a prison and its his fault??

Are you telling me if Epstein were killed today there wouldn't be republicans lining up to blame Biden??
I am sure some of them would,,

theres crazy on both sides,,

Old news, essentially they were able to kill a high profile criminal while under the watch of the Trump DOJ..Sloppy as hell..
OH thats right,, I forgot for a second youre the forum troll that says stupid shit,,
Trump was the president, the DOJ is controlled by the president, now that you have shown that you can't speak on the subject, retire.

Are you telling me if Epstein were killed today there wouldn't be republicans lining up to blame Biden??
Turns out the feds were making these guys work double shift because they were short handed.

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.
If it still exist then Biden is to blame for the situation that is what happens when you are the CEO of a nation.

Come on MoonMan! the story isn't who was president. The story is SOMEONE powerful wanted Epstein dead. All evidence of what happened was erased... someone was afraid of Epstein talking, and it sure wasn't Trump. I like the Simpsons to, but sometimes you have to come back to reality Moonie..

Come on MoonMan! the story isn't who was president. The story is SOMEONE powerful wanted Epstein dead. All evidence of what happened was erased... someone was afraid of Epstein talking, and it sure wasn't Trump. I like the Simpsons to, but sometimes you have to come back to reality Moonie..
The article had zero evidence of anything but a story about the guards.

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.
If it still exist then Biden is to blame for the situation that is what happens when you are the CEO of a nation.
I thought you guys said the DOJ shouldnt be coordinating with potus??

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.
That is what you get for trying to think...If you could think you would know the POTUS and the AG work hand in hand...

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.
That is what you get for trying to think...If you could think you would know the POTUS and the AG work hand in hand...
so the DOJ can be used for political purposes,, that explains a lot with what joes been doing,,

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.
so the DOJ can be used for political purposes,, that explains a lot with what joes been doing,,
You saw Trump use the DOJ and the AG several times for political purposes, since when has it not happened?

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.

:haha:

Only if you believe Trump was responsible for you stubbing your toe

The FBI and the CIA were no allies of the Trump administration. Their mission was to protect the people who would undermine the Trump administration.

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.
You saw Trump use the DOJ and the AG several times for political purposes, since when has it not happened?
but the whole time dems were complaining about it saying they shouldnt be,,

Republicans?

Maybe.

Moon?

Definitely not.

:haha:

Only if you believe Trump was responsible for you stubbing your toe
Trump is not in charge of my house, my toes or my shoes.

Forum List

Back