Official Ben Gazzy Witch Hunt-a-thon Thread

And the defense of Hillary - the claim that this is merely a witch hunt and nothing more - is not politically motivated? You're being naïve.

At least try not to be stupid.

And the defense of Hillary - the claim that this is a witch hunt - is not politically motivated? You're being naïve.

The claim that it was a witch hunt was shown to be correct by none other than the house majority leader himself.
That's the third time I have responded to you with that information and you apparently are unable or unwilling to address it.

I'm not sure if you don't get it or just don't want to.

The Repub's motivation is irrelevant. If they are right, Hillary's ass is grass and if they are wrong her image will have been nicely polished by them.

Why are you libs so afraid of this investigation?

I'm not afraid of this or any " Investigation".
The better question is why are you afraid, yet again, to accept that this whole committee was designed for only one purpose?...

Your bravado is betrayed by your posts. So what do you believe to be "the one purpose" of this committee?

Dude I've told you this four times now. If you can't keep the context straight that's on you. I'm done.

The point remains the proceedings are not - despite your saying it repeatedly - only politically motivated and your simply repeating the same silliness will not make it so.

The claim that it was a witch hunt was shown to be correct by none other than the house majority leader himself.
That's the third time I have responded to you with that information and you apparently are unable or unwilling to address it.

I'm not sure if you don't get it or just don't want to.

The Repub's motivation is irrelevant. If they are right, Hillary's ass is grass and if they are wrong her image will have been nicely polished by them.

Why are you libs so afraid of this investigation?

I'm not afraid of this or any " Investigation".
The better question is why are you afraid, yet again, to accept that this whole committee was designed for only one purpose?...

Your bravado is betrayed by your posts. So what do you believe to be "the one purpose" of this committee?

Dude I've told you this four times now. If you can't keep the context straight that's on you. I'm done.

The point remains the proceedings are not - despite your saying it repeatedly - only politically motivated and your simply repeating the same silliness will not make it so.

Yep, all that new information revealed today is a game changer. No doubt this report will clear up all of the ambiguity left from the last 8 reports.

That was epic!

Thanks Trey Gowdy for showing us what grace under fire is and how petty the republicans can be and are. This hearing certainly helped Hillary and the democrats far more than themselves. Hillary could not be seen as more presidential than after an 11 hr grilling like this.
I agree and I'm not even a Hillary supporter.

Gowdy is going on about the 4 guys who died. Oh they died! Oh thats terrible! Now we're going to get to the truth.

What truth? We're working on that part.

He's actually starting with a list of things they want to know....and its a mile long. Gotta have a lot of targets so...
democrat in action. Its funny 4 people died due to the bitch of benghazi's actions.

What actions directly caused their death?
Lack of action.

What actions caused their deaths?
You can't read? No action from the bitch.

Gowdy is going on about the 4 guys who died. Oh they died! Oh thats terrible! Now we're going to get to the truth.

What truth? We're working on that part.

He's actually starting with a list of things they want to know....and its a mile long. Gotta have a lot of targets so...
democrat in action. Its funny 4 people died due to the bitch of benghazi's actions.

Lack of action.

What action did she not take that would've stopped them from dying of smoke inhalation?

Lack of action.

What action did she not take that would've stopped them from dying of smoke inhalation?
She could've got them out of there, the same way Britain and the red cross got their people out. Just think ordinary people are smarter than Clinton and yourself.

Lack of action.

She could've got them out of there, the same way Britain and the red cross got their people out. Just think ordinary people are smarter than Clinton and yourself.

How?

Lack of action.

How?
The same way she got him in there. Are you really this stupid?

How?

She didnt take him there.

How?

You would love to get you some of that? My God you are sick. I will ask you the same question I asked new York. Would you support a cop that lied to you about one of your loved ones being murdered? As much as you are supporting Hillary for doing the same? Yes or no question.

he sickness of the left continues...

XtzWRrv.jpg

How?

You would love to get you some of that? My God you are sick. I will ask you the same question I asked new York. Would you support a cop that lied to you about one of your loved ones being murdered? As much as you are supporting Hillary for doing the same? Yes or no question.

She didnt lie tho, we covered this part already. It went like this.
You: She lied.
Me: About what?
You: hummina hummina

How?

She lied about a planned terrorist attack. She said it was a last minute demonstration due to a video.

She lied about a planned terrorist attack. She said it was a last minute demonstration due to a video.

She said it was both. Try again.

She admitted it was a terrorist attack after two weeks of blaming that disgusting video. Her words.

She admitted it was a terrorist attack after two weeks of blaming that disgusting video. Her words.

You said she said it was an attack the next day. Which is it? 2 weeks or next day?

You said she said it was an attack the next day. Which is it? 2 weeks or next day?
She told the leader of Egypt it was a terrorist attack but told Americans it was a demonstration. Until her leader said it was okay to call it an attack. You never answered my question, if a cop lied to you about a loved one getting murdered, would you support him the way you support Hillary?

Forum List

Back