Official Ben Gazzy Witch Hunt-a-thon Thread

Gowdy is going on about the 4 guys who died. Oh they died! Oh thats terrible! Now we're going to get to the truth.

What truth? We're working on that part.

He's actually starting with a list of things they want to know....and its a mile long. Gotta have a lot of targets so...
democrat in action. Its funny 4 people died due to the bitch of benghazi's actions.

What actions directly caused their death?
Lack of action.

Fox is airing The Five program and not the hearings. They are all just going on and on spinning about all of the 'lies' Hillary has told.
The hearing isn't producing the desired results so they're making up for it I guess. SMH.

The Committee is on a break.
They will put it back on again.

I was watching the split screen with the hearing on one side and the propaganda ,err program on the other. The hearing is in session but Fox doesn't have it on at all now.

Fox is airing The Five program and not the hearings. They are all just going on and on spinning about all of the 'lies' Hillary has told.
The hearing isn't producing the desired results so they're making up for it I guess. SMH.

I was watching the split screen with the hearing on one side and the propaganda ,err program on the other. The hearing is in session but Fox doesn't have it on at all now.
Either FOX is embarrassed by the proceedings or they couldn't figure out how to jam enough commercials into something ongoing...

OK

I am watching it on CNN.

"Four guys who died". How freaking insulting to the families of the U.S. Ambassador and two retired Navy Seals who held off a freaking army until they ran out of ammunition. Hillary lied and people died. How many Americans were killed in the 3rd rate Watergate burglary or Iran Contra?

"Four guys who died". How freaking insulting to the families of the U.S. Ambassador and two retired Navy Seals who held off a freaking army until they ran out of ammunition. Hillary lied and people died. How many Americans were killed in the 3rd rate Watergate burglary or Iran Contra?
4,000+ guys who died in Iraq where we were supposed to be "greeted as liberators". Guess who was against going in there? Thats right- Sen. (now President) Obama. See how that works

That was epic!

Thanks Trey Gowdy for showing us what grace under fire is and how petty the republicans can be and are. This hearing certainly helped Hillary and the democrats far more than themselves. Hillary could not be seen as more presidential than after an 11 hr grilling like this.

You don't suppose the "it's politically motivated" defense of Hillary is itself politically motivated?...
No. The " it's politically motivated " idea comes from the mouth of the house majority leader, a rebub member and a former committee investigator.

And the defense of Hillary - the claim that this is merely a witch hunt and nothing more - is not politically motivated? You're being naïve.

I've nothing to get over. Hillary's actions have convinced me (and a majority of Americans) of her untrustworthiness. Pretending that these hearings serve some political purpose does not negate their legitimacy nor the palpable fear they seem to strike in some. So what is it you fear from them?
It completely negates their legitimacy. I'm sure last November you were also convinced ISIS was going to send ebola infested terrorists from Mexico on Obama's orders! :rofl:

At least try not to be stupid.

And the defense of Hillary - the claim that this is a witch hunt - is not politically motivated? You're being naïve.

The claim that it was a witch hunt was shown to be correct by none other than the house majority leader himself.
That's the third time I have responded to you with that information and you apparently are unable or unwilling to address it.

I'm not sure if you don't get it or just don't want to.

The Repub's motivation is irrelevant. If they are right, Hillary's ass is grass and if they are wrong her image will have been nicely polished by them.

Why are you libs so afraid of this investigation?

issa-voting-agst-emb-sec.jpg

The secret to Trey's successful prosecuting history......................
He's bores them and makes them confess.....
tumblr_inline_ndwb9coWSY1sm10cy.jpg

Gowdy is going on about the 4 guys who died. Oh they died! Oh thats terrible! Now we're going to get to the truth.

What truth? We're working on that part.

He's actually starting with a list of things they want to know....and its a mile long. Gotta have a lot of targets so...
democrat in action. Its funny 4 people died due to the bitch of benghazi's actions.

What actions directly caused their death?
Lack of action.

What actions caused their deaths?

You don't suppose the "it's politically motivated" defense of Hillary is itself politically motivated?...
No. The " it's politically motivated " idea comes from the mouth of the house majority leader, a rebub member and a former committee investigator.

And the defense of Hillary - the claim that this is a witch hunt - is not politically motivated? You're being naïve.

I've nothing to get over. Hillary's actions have convinced me (and a majority of Americans) of her untrustworthiness. Pretending that these hearings serve some political purpose does not negate their legitimacy nor the palpable fear they seem to strike in some. So what is it you fear from them?
It completely negates their legitimacy. I'm sure last November you were also convinced ISIS was going to send ebola infested terrorists from Mexico on Obama's orders! :rofl:

A lot of conservatives were! Type "ebola" into the search bar and click thread titles only. Then you'll be able to see the right wing madness over ebola and why nobody takes you retards seriously other than yourselves.

The bad news is the loony left is just as wacky if not more so.

The good news is the evidence is right here at USMB on any of the "Glorious Wonders of the Worker's Paradise" threads.

BTW ... do you honestly believe any take you and your :rofl: silliness seriously?

And the defense of Hillary - the claim that this is merely a witch hunt and nothing more - is not politically motivated? You're being naïve.

The claim that it was a witch hunt was shown to be correct by none other than the house majority leader himself.
That's the third time I have responded to you with that information and you apparently are unable or unwilling to address it.

The Repub's motivation is irrelevant. If they are right, Hillary's ass is grass and if they are wrong her image will have been nicely polished by them.

I'm not afraid of this or any " Investigation".
The better question is why are you afraid, yet again, to accept that this whole committee was designed for only one purpose?

If you didn't believe it before then you should have no doubts after this 11 hr farce.

11 freaking hours of showing how much more professional Hillary is than the entire panel

The better question is why are you afraid, yet again, to accept that this whole committee was designed for only one purpose?...

Your bravado is betrayed by your posts. So what do you believe to be "the one purpose" of this committee?

The better question is why are you afraid, yet again, to accept that this whole committee was designed for only one purpose?...

Your bravado is betrayed by your posts. So what do you believe to be "the one purpose" of this committee?

Dude I've told you this four times now. If you can't keep the context straight that's on you. I'm done.

Forum List

Back