Official Ben Gazzy Witch Hunt-a-thon Thread

You can cut the malignant atmosphere with a knife on that panel when you hear them talk.

Indeed.

What is - depending upon one's POV - either a much needed search for truth or a politically motivated witch hunt has been an expose of partisan arm-wrestling.

The Repubs have the advantage of at least appearing to be legit.

The Dems - on the other hand - have spent their time acting as Hillary's defense committee while attempting to discredit the very existence of the hearings.

That defense mostly consists of complaining about the misuse of gov't time and money, the irony of which surely doesn't escape even the Dems.

The Dems also insist they are all about "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" but clearly are more interested in defending and protecting our former Sec of State.

I expect the leftists and libs here to also act according to the Hillary Plan but the deflecting and demagoguery will not stop the full

The Repubs don't appear legit in any way.
How do you appear legit when the house majority leader touts the political damage done by the committee?

"exposure of her actions and inactions and her efforts to cover up the nature of her involvement."

Cover up of what? What exactly do you believe she did that needs to be hidden?
What were the motives for those actions?

You can cut the malignant atmosphere with a knife on that panel when you hear them talk.

Indeed.

What is - depending upon one's POV - either a much needed search for truth or a politically motivated witch hunt has been an expose of partisan arm-wrestling.

The Dems - on the other hand - have spent their time acting as Hillary's defense committee while attempting to discredit the very existence of the hearings.

That defense mostly consists of complaining about the misuse of gov't time and money, the irony of which surely doesn't escape even the Dems.

The Dems also insist they are all about "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" but clearly are more interested in defending and protecting our former Sec of State.

I expect the leftists and libs here to also act according to the Hillary Plan but the deflecting and demagoguery will not stop the full

How do you appear legit when the house majority leader touts the political damage done by the committee?

"exposure of her actions and inactions and her efforts to cover up the nature of her involvement."

I've already conceded that some may construe these hearings as strictly politically motivated and even if that is the case, Hillary and the Dems have nothing to fear and much to gain.

If everyone involved is open and honest the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will be the result and we can put this freakin' thing to rest.

I wonder, though, why so many fear these hearings.

Tyrone. Do you have a clip of Gowdy's meltdown?
Not yet...meanwhile
what else you got Trey you insolent suck hole
3500.jpg

Indeed.

I've already conceded that some may construe these hearings as strictly politically motivated and even if that is the case, Hillary and the Dems have nothing to fear and much to gain.

If everyone involved is open and honest the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth will be the result and we can put this freakin' thing to rest.

honest.... you don't really think they're going to put it to rest until after the 2016 election, do you? they're like dogs with a bone.

Gowdy is going on about the 4 guys who died. Oh they died! Oh thats terrible! Now we're going to get to the truth.

What truth? We're working on that part.

He's actually starting with a list of things they want to know....and its a mile long. Gotta have a lot of targets so...
This isn't really the official Benghazi thread. There are several already.

The fat dude asking questions just finished with the greatest innuendo ever.

He asked did Chris Stevens have her personal number? Her home address? Her fax number? and has he ever been to her home?

The answer to those were no. Then he said "BUT SYDNEY BLUMENTHAL DID!"

*crickets*

This Pompeo guy doesn't seem to have the slightest idea how the State dept is organized or operates. He asks over and over why she wasn't directly involved in security issues. Like any SoS has the expertise to address every security concern for missions worldwide. What a dope!

This Pompeo guy doesn't seem to have the slightest idea how the State dept is organized or operates. He asks over and over why she wasn't directly involved in security issues. Like any SoS has the expertise to address every security concern for missions worldwide. What a dope!

Right, she said I rely on the experts recommendation. And the only thing he could think to say is "Yeah, Leaders lead" and sat back eating a turkey leg like he did his job

Indeed.

honest.... you don't really think they're going to put it to rest until after the 2016 election, do you? they're like dogs with a bone.

You don't suppose the "it's politically motivated" defense of Hillary is itself politically motivated? If this committee succeeds in finding the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and that truth exonerates Hillary, Benghazi and the case of the missing E-mails will indeed be put to rest.

Indeed.

You don't suppose the "it's politically motivated" defense of Hillary is itself politically motivated? If this committee succeeds in finding the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and that truth exonerates Hillary, Benghazi and the case of the missing E-mails will indeed be put to rest.

interesting obfuscation.

I think if the rightwingnut loons do something inappropriate and self-serving, that it should be pointed out. but that's rightwing history... abuse their power and then whine when it's pointed out and there's pushback.

so i'd get over it if I were you.

Right, she said I rely on the experts recommendation. And the only thing he could think to say is "Yeah, Leaders lead" and sat back eating a turkey leg like he did his job

But this is supposed to be the most professional committee that will finally get to the truth and reveal the definitive report on the subject. Pfft......please.
I still have yet to hear anything new.

Forum List

Back