Official Ben Gazzy Witch Hunt-a-thon Thread

Wow, it was getting pretty heated before the break. lol

Gowdy is going on about the 4 guys who died. Oh they died! Oh thats terrible! Now we're going to get to the truth.

What truth? We're working on that part.

He's actually starting with a list of things they want to know....and its a mile long. Gotta have a lot of targets so...

adam Schiff is doing great.

this is the same garbage they did to bill Clinton when they ran after a blue dress.
:trolls:

so we should ignore the rightwingnut loons, eh?

Gowdy-Doody losing control and getting pummeled by Dems.
He's really creepy looking and not nearly as effective as conservative message board posters around the web make him out to be.

he just melted down and adjourned the hearing. lol...

so much for him being a decent prosecutor (although why we need a "prosecutor" to ascertain the "facts" of Benghazi if it isn't a witchhunt is beyond me.).

Gowdy is going on about the 4 guys who died. Oh they died! Oh thats terrible! Now we're going to get to the truth.

What truth? We're working on that part.

He's actually starting with a list of things they want to know....and its a mile long. Gotta have a lot of targets so...

adam Schiff is doing great.

this is the same garbage they did to bill Clinton when they ran after a blue dress.
:trolls:

so we should ignore the rightwingnut loons, eh?
That one's a lost cause

He's really creepy looking and not nearly as effective as conservative message board posters around the web make him out to be.

Not effective at all. He outlined a lot of points and seems very organized but hasn't shown much substance. Just more of the same.

151022-benghazi-investigation-is-a-total-farce.jpg

You can cut the malignant atmosphere with a knife on that panel when you hear them talk.

Indeed.

What is - depending upon one's POV - either a much needed search for truth or a politically motivated witch hunt has been an expose of partisan arm-wrestling.

The Repubs have the advantage of at least appearing to be legit.

The Dems - on the other hand - have spent their time acting as Hillary's defense committee while attempting to discredit the very existence of the hearings.

That defense mostly consists of complaining about the misuse of gov't time and money, the irony of which surely doesn't escape even the Dems.

The Dems also insist they are all about "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" but clearly are more interested in defending and protecting our former Sec of State.

I expect the leftists and libs here to also act according to the Hillary Plan but the deflecting and demagoguery will not stop the full exposure of her actions and inactions and her efforts to cover up the nature of her involvement.

so much for him being a decent prosecutor (although why we need a "prosecutor" to ascertain the "facts" of Benghazi if it isn't a witchhunt is beyond me.).

NOoooo I missed it. :cry:

You can cut the malignant atmosphere with a knife on that panel when you hear them talk.

Indeed.

What is - depending upon one's POV - either a much needed search for truth or a politically motivated witch hunt has been an expose of partisan arm-wrestling.

The Repubs have the advantage of at least appearing to be legit.

The Dems - on the other hand - have spent their time acting as Hillary's defense committee while attempting to discredit the very existence of the hearings.

That defense mostly consists of complaining about the misuse of gov't time and money, the irony of which surely doesn't escape even the Dems.

The Dems also insist they are all about "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" but clearly are more interested in defending and protecting our former Sec of State.

I expect the leftists and libs here to also act according to the Hillary Plan but the deflecting and demagoguery will not stop the full exposure of her actions and inactions and her efforts to cover up the nature of her involvement.

you seem to have that backwards... there is nothing about the witch hunt that makes the repubs look "legit".

there have been very few things for which a select committee has been convened. should the democrats on the committee allow the right to use this process to try to "soften the numbers" for the likely democratic nominee for president?

all I have to say to that is... they wish.

NOoooo I missed it. :cry:

yeah, Cummings and Schiff started demanding that they make the entire transcript of Seymour Hersch's testimony available instead of just their little handpicked emails. then they demanded a vote on the release of the transcript....

it was awesome.

The Moment Trey Gowdy Jumped the shark

When he started reading those Blumenthal E Mail s into the record for the petty reason of trying to embarrass Hillary Clinton and President Obama . That In-Bred Gowdy dork added nothing to the Benghazi Investigation or information or knowledge base. He simply made himself look small by going for the cheap shot....its all he has ...cheap shots...

Now he's saying he's trying to find out how to stop people from being killed in dangerous countries lol.

Yep, this committee is going to find out how to stop killings in dangerous places

That's almost as stupid as Obama thinking that dropping democrat bombs on Libya would somehow produce a different result from when Bush dropped republican bombs on Iraq

Forum List

Back