Official Ben Gazzy Witch Hunt-a-thon Thread

Gowdy is going on about the 4 guys who died. Oh they died! Oh thats terrible! Now we're going to get to the truth.

What truth? We're working on that part.

He's actually starting with a list of things they want to know....and its a mile long. Gotta have a lot of targets so...
democrat in action. Its funny 4 people died due to the bitch of benghazi's actions.

What actions directly caused their death?
BREAKING: SMOKING GUN Docs Show What Hillary Clinton Knew About Benghazi All Along (WHOA!) - The Political Insider
DAMN! That was hard!

Knew WHAT about Benghazi? And how did that cause them to die?
Yawn. Are you PLAYING stupid or are you truly stupid? I am guessing truly stupid. Anyone who backs shilarry the butcher of benghazi is truly STUPID.

Gowdy is going on about the 4 guys who died. Oh they died! Oh thats terrible! Now we're going to get to the truth.

He's actually starting with a list of things they want to know....and its a mile long. Gotta have a lot of targets so...
democrat in action. Its funny 4 people died due to the bitch of benghazi's actions.

What actions directly caused their death?
BREAKING: SMOKING GUN Docs Show What Hillary Clinton Knew About Benghazi All Along (WHOA!) - The Political Insider
DAMN! That was hard!

Knew WHAT about Benghazi? And how did that cause them to die?
Yawn. Are you PLAYING stupid or are you truly stupid? I am guessing truly stupid. Anyone who backs shilarry the butcher of benghazi is truly STUPID.
Alrighty then...

Next contestant

CC still thinks its funny 4 americans died....amazing...

It would make you look better if you didnt wear their skin as protection against your political witchhunt.

This isnt about whether its funny or not. Thats why when you're asked for proof you go in your shell and retreat

What witch HUNT. They've found the witch.

quiet, toon.

quiet, toon.

I'll be quiet when you can enforce your demands.

ah...

tough guy. :lmao:

I can't wait til she's your president.

quiet, toon.

ah...

big guy. :lmao:

Just someone expecting those who make demands to back them up. Seems you can't which makes you the typical leftwing puss.

I have yet to hear of any new information that in any way changes what is already known. Just SSDD.

BTW, Hillary is kicking ass!

He keeps saying "You said it was a video that caused it!" and she just quoted the ring leader saying the video provoked them.

So I think his problem is that Hilary didnt mention any and all motivations or a number of groups or something

quiet, toon.

ah...

tough guy. :lmao:

I can't wait til she's your president.
Not paying attention to the polls eh? Almost EVERY republican beats the bitch of benghazi. You demotards best chance at keeping the WH declared yesterday he wasn't running :)

Here's what the Republicans want to happen afterwards:

"We found out that Hilary had emails about Benghazi and 4 guys were killed in a dangerous country"

That'll be a few million, thanks taxpayers

Forum List

Back