Official Election results thread

Looks like Hillary took Ohio, New Hampshire & N. Carolina, Michigan too. Very close in Florida but usually the urban areas get their count in last. 80-something % in there in FLA... And that's not going to bode well for Trump since urbanites lean heavily dem.
She won't get michigan. You gotta look at the counties reporting in

They just said Arkansas is for Trump also.......now that's gotta hurt when you can't win your home state :lmao:

Hillary Clinton lives in New York.

She was born and raised in Illinois.

They just said Arkansas is for Trump also.......now that's gotta hurt when you can't win your home state :lmao:

Hitlery's home state is Moscow.

I mean Illinios.

EXCUSE me.....my thought was because of their Governorship of Arkansas....

"Our best guess is that Donald J. Trump is on track to win in Florida."
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/florida

We think about 1,328,000 votes remain to be counted. We think Donald J. Trump leads in that vote by about 3.8 points, based on what we know about those counties and the votes counted so far.
Dude, like I said, usually the urban votes come in last since there are so many. Clinton has a slight lead already...very slight. But again, the urban areas lean democrat.
I've never heard that urban votes come in last. From watching the maps, it looks like they come in first.

BREAKING: Republicans maintain control of the U.S. House of Representatives, Senate

"Our best guess is that Donald J. Trump is on track to win in Florida."
http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president/florida

We think about 1,328,000 votes remain to be counted. We think Donald J. Trump leads in that vote by about 3.8 points, based on what we know about those counties and the votes counted so far.
Dude, like I said, usually the urban votes come in last since there are so many. Clinton has a slight lead already...very slight. But again, the urban areas lean democrat.

Panhandle is in a different time zone. One hour later and they break R.

CwyM7APWQAEcgfZ.jpg

EXCUSE me.....my thought was because of their Governorship of Arkansas....

It was belched out on earth in Illinois, rode Bill's slime trail from Ark. to DC, then Sen. of New Yuck.

I guess it could claim any of those as "home" states, and probably has.

North Carolina is looking better. All the counties that haven't returned results will go for Trump, and he's only down 2%.

I'll bet Hillary is peeing her pants. She's worried about how she will look in an orange jumpsuit.

North Carolina is looking better. All the counties that haven't returned results will go for Trump, and he's only down 2%.

I'll bet Hillary is peeing her pants. She's worried about how she will look in an orange jumpsuit.
Nope. Folks in NC don't like deranged men in their women's showers and bathrooms. Trump screwed the pooch on that one...

Nope. Folks in NC don't like deranged men in their women's showers and bathrooms. Trump screwed the pooch on that one...

And you think Hillary will put an end to that? No one in NC does.

It's interesting that they can't call Virginia yet. Hillary was expected to run away with that state. Also, VA-04 was expected to be an easy pick up seat for the Dems and the Republican is holding a very slight lead.

Forum List

Back