Official Election results thread

Does Maddow have her smelling salts??
I never watch MSNBC, but had to switch to check it out. I was enjoying watching King on CNN casually go through the results and Wolf looking like he was going to have an aneurysm.
OK... I never watch it either, ever, in fact it's not even programmed into my channel menu, but now I'm going to have go to it and see. Nothing makes me happier than to see progs in melt down mode.

live-head-to-head-president@sm.png
00@sm.png

Does Maddow have her smelling salts??
I never watch MSNBC, but had to switch to check it out. I was enjoying watching King on CNN casually go through the results and Wolf looking like he was going to have an aneurysm.
OK... I never watch it either, ever, in fact it's not even programmed into my channel menu, but now I'm going to have go to it and see. Nothing makes me happier than to see progs in melt down mode.

I just like Brian Williams.

Well check this out.

2016 Election Day: Live Updates

JEWEL SAMAD, Justin Sullivan/Getty Imagesby Breitbart News8 Nov 20160
8 Nov, 2016 8 Nov, 2016
BREITBART LIVE UPDATES
The New York Times Election Tracker Takes a Roller-Coaster Ride
NBC: Hillary Clinton Wins Colorado
Clinton Campaign Releases Katy Perry to Rally the Troops at Victory Party
Republicans to Retain Control of House of Representatives
Rep. Tammy Duckworth Unseats Illinois Senator Mark Kirk

Welcome to Breitbart News’s live coverage of Election Day, 2016. Check this page for updates on candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, how the rest of the media is covering the vote, and stories from polling stations across the country.

All times Eastern:

10:54 PM —

The New York Times Election Tracker Takes a Roller-Coaster Ride
by John Hayward8 Nov 2016

The New York Times runs an election tracker web page that calculates the odds of presidential victory, popular vote margins, and projected Electoral College totals, in addition to monitoring the final state-by-state results.
At the beginning of Election Eve, the tracker gave Hillary Clinton an 85% to win the election. Within two hours, the odds had shifted to a 50-50 race. At 10:30 PM Eastern time, with the last few decisive swing states waiting to be called, the odds stood at 90% for Trump.

It was an amazing ride for the election tracker, raising some interesting questions about how the odds were calculated, and what data the Times was feeding into its system in advance of the formal state calls.

2016 Election Day: Live Updates - Breitbart

Chrissy Williams on PMSNBC looks and sounds like he's going to CRY... :lol:

I guess the tingle up his leg is gone.

Why? Trump is not going to do anything about ISIS.
That's not what he told me

He told you a lot of bullshit as you'll soon find out.
Well yes we will find out, but aside from that, we all know one thing for certain NOW, and that's that Hitlery is one of the biggest fucking LIARS on the PLANET.

I'm saying you will for certain find that out, what he promised is NOT POSSIBLE, starting with rediculous promises on what he'll do first day in office.

“Day One, my first hour in office, those people are gone,” Trump told a crowd in Phoenix on Aug. 31, a few hours after meeting with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. “And you can call it deported if you want, the press doesn’t like that term. You can call it whatever the hell you want, they’re gone.”

A list of things Donald Trump has pledged to do on his first day as president

The guy is a clown - YOUR clown.

Forum List

Back