Official Election results thread

Why? Trump is not going to do anything about ISIS.
That's not what he told me

He told you a lot of bullshit as you'll soon find out.
Well yes we will find out, but aside from that, we all know one thing for certain NOW, and that's that Hitlery is one of the biggest fucking LIARS on the PLANET.

I'm saying you will for certain find that out, what he promised is NOT POSSIBLE, starting with rediculous promises on what he'll do first day in office.

“Day One, my first hour in office, those people are gone,” Trump told a crowd in Phoenix on Aug. 31, a few hours after meeting with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. “And you can call it deported if you want, the press doesn’t like that term. You can call it whatever the hell you want, they’re gone.”

A list of things Donald Trump has pledged to do on his first day as president

The guy is a clown - YOUR clown.
That means, "as good as..." or, the PROCESS BEGINS.

FB_IMG_1478664307758.jpg

Of course... they've all invested heavily in her.

After she loses tonight, her life won't be worth squat. ISIS will probably declare jihad on her.
After the inauguration she will be indicted, tried and then sent to prison, along with the rest of her unsavory crew.

You are clueless.

Nobody will give a shit about Hillary after this election to spend time on that.
Wrongo, dude. A lot of people like me want her prosecuted. We want the whole unsavory bunch sent to the gallows. I want the Democrat party to be decimated and disgraced to the point where they won't win an election for the next 40 years.

It must such to be Hillary.

Forum List

Back