Official Election results thread

Looks like another 2000, a complete moron candidate who wins the electoral college but doesn't win the popular vote.
That would be clinton, if she wins, because Trump is ahead with the popular vote by about 2.1 million.
Looks like the Republicans will hold all 3 branches of government.

The Democrats will get their wish: We'll soon have 9 judges on SCOTUS again! ;)

Whatever happens now, I think it's clear that a lot of deplorables really didn't want to make it known to the violent leftards how they were going to vote. Also, a few analyses from the BBC indicate that 50% of women at least were not happy to vote for a woman-hating, sex assaulting enabling bitch.

Whatever happens now (and could someone sum that up for me?)
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Still too close to call yet but Trump is already overperforming everywhere, not a lock but looks like Trump is going to win. Looks like Repubs will retain the Senate as well. This is shaping up to be a massive fuck up by the DNC.
FB_IMG_1478125731764.jpg

Looks like another 2000, a complete moron candidate who wins the electoral college but doesn't win the popular vote.
That would be clinton, if she wins, because Trump is ahead with the popular vote by about 2.1 million.

I don't know if it will be by that many once CA is fully counted.

Exclude the illegal alien vote in CA, and he'll likely be ahead in the popular vote.

Trump still needs to win a few states...but the signs so far are for a Trumpxit.

Looks like the Republicans will hold all 3 branches of government.

The Democrats will get their wish: We'll soon have 9 judges on SCOTUS again! ;)

Hope Ruth’s health holds up… yeowch.

Forum List

Back