Official Election results thread

Ron Johnson won reelection in Wisconsin. Dems can't win Senate now

That sucks.

Depends on your point of view.

I liked Russ Feingold,

This is a real shock.

Granted.
I think my days of predicting elections are over….

If you want the truth I gave Trump about a 30% chance

30% more than I gave him….

He's something else

Clinton absolutely needs Michigan.

She has no chance if she loses there.
She loses there

It's close in Michigan right now and the votes from Detroit and Ann Arbor are barely in.
Trump is staying pretty steady at 70% in Michigan. Hillary is at 25 - 27% in Michigan.

What are you smoking? She was down like 57K votes, now she is only down 15K.

She was down 57,000 - Trump was at 73% and suddenly Clinton goes to 15K - interesting. I'll have to pray about that one. I'll be back!

Well, the dems were not supposed to hold the Oval for 3 terms anyway.

What would you give to be a fly on the wall when Trump and Obama meet in the oval for the first time when he’s handing the keys over to him?

It's not over yet.

Of course, I don't care.....they both SUCK.

Any of you left wingers wanting to remain calm and all come together now? Or was that only if you won?

Yeah…before my nap a few hours ago.
69538824.jpg

Clinton absolutely needs Michigan.

She has no chance if she loses there.
She loses there

It's close in Michigan right now and the votes from Detroit and Ann Arbor are barely in.
Trump is staying pretty steady at 70% in Michigan. Hillary is at 25 - 27% in Michigan.

What are you smoking? She was down like 57K votes, now she is only down 15K.

She was down 57,000 - Trump was at 73% and suddenly Clinton goes to 15K - interesting. I'll have to pray about that one. I'll be back!

What's to pray about? Only 25% of the over 800K votes in the county Detroit is in was reported. That county is mostly Democrat. It's not some magic thing.

Still too close to call yet but Trump is already overperforming everywhere, not a lock but looks like Trump is going to win. Looks like Repubs will retain the Senate as well. This is shaping up to be a massive fuck up by the DNC.
Agreed about Trump overperforming. It appears the Democrats massively underread the frustration and angst Americans are feeling.

This is a huge repudiation of the Democratic party agenda. 8 years ago they promised hope and change, now Americans are demanding it since the Democrats failed to deliver.

Hope and Change, from pussy grabbin' demagogue?

America is about to learn a harsh lesson.

Forum List

Back