Official Election results thread

Of course... they've all invested heavily in her.

After she loses tonight, her life won't be worth squat. ISIS will probably declare jihad on her.
After the inauguration she will be indicted, tried and then sent to prison, along with the rest of her unsavory crew.

You are clueless.

Nobody will give a shit about Hillary after this election to spend time on that.
Wrongo, dude. A lot of people like me want her prosecuted.

Don't you worry, nobody will give a shit about you either. You've been useful.

Of course... they've all invested heavily in her.

After she loses tonight, her life won't be worth squat. ISIS will probably declare jihad on her.
After the inauguration she will be indicted, tried and then sent to prison, along with the rest of her unsavory crew.

You are clueless.

Nobody will give a shit about Hillary after this election to spend time on that.
Wrongo, dude. A lot of people like me want her prosecuted.

Don't you worry, nobody will give a shit about you either very soon.
I will.

Even if Trump loses, he has shown that he is a contender. He did something that 15 other candidates in the Republican party couldn't do. He went toe to toe with Hillary R Clinton and came away with a respectable result.

Even if Trump loses, he has shown that he is a contender. He did something that 15 other candidates in the Republican party couldn't do. He went toe to toe with Hillary R Clinton and came away with a respectable result.

Wtf are you talking about? Trump win is now just about a certainty.

Still too close to call yet but Trump is already overperforming everywhere, not a lock but looks like Trump is going to win. Looks like Repubs will retain the Senate as well. This is shaping up to be a massive fuck up by the DNC.

Forum List

Back