🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Official NBA playoffs thread

Avid Knicks fan here.. What do you think of this Rocko.. Get rid of them all, clean house, Stoudi, Novak, Felton..Clear cap space.. These dudes cant win playoff games and we need to compete with Idiana, let alone Miami.. We have the second best player in the league and wont see the eastern conference finals if we keep playing like this.. I want another ring and I want the King to take a step back for a second.

Avid Knicks fan here.. What do you think of this Rocko.. Get rid of them all, clean house, Stoudi, Novak, Felton..Clear cap space.. These dudes cant win playoff games and we need to compete with Idiana, let alone Miami.. We have the second best player in the league and wont see the eastern conference finals if we keep playing like this.. I want another ring and I want the King to take a step back for a second.
Better keep Novak.

That white boy is a pure shooter.

Better keep Novak.

That white boy is a pure shooter.

Yeah, but I could get around him. The kid can post up all day, but we need people who can play both sides of the court. Defense wins championships as they say.

The problem with our cap situation is Ama're. He's got two years left making 20 million a year, with bum knees that are uninsurable. He is the toughest contract to trade in the NBA. All the other guys you mentioned have good to reasonable contracts. The truth is, we he have to wait two years before we can add a difference maker in free agency because of Ama're.

Last edited:
San Antonio reminds me of the New England Patriots. Everyone who plays in their system automatically gets good. If D-Wade was healthy they really would have no chance though.

Last edited:
San Antonio has a great system, but I also think Miami is the better team. I do hope San Antonio wins the series, but I think it's Miami in 6.

Forum List

Back