🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Official NBA playoffs thread

Stephan Curry is kicking major Nugget ass!

That was one of the most impressive shooting displays i've ever seen in that third quarter last night. He's the best shooter in the NBA, eaisly. His father was a great shooter, too.

Who's the better Nate?

Nate Robinson or Nate Archibald?

Never seen Archibald play, but as far a stats, he eaisly blows Robinson away. I believe he led the NBA in points and assists. Nate is a good player but he's not a star.

Having said that I realize you're probably not serious with the question, you're just exaggerating because Nate's playing great right now. He was a monster in game 4. He was one point away from breaking MJ's record for most points in a quarter in the playoffs.

I predict Houston will be the first team to come back from a 3 0 deficit, and the winner of LA Memphis wins the west.

Who's the better Nate?

Nate Robinson or Nate Archibald?

Never seen Archibald play, but as far a stats, he eaisly blows Robinson away. I believe he led the NBA in points and assists. Nate is a good player but he's not a star.

Having said that I realize you're probably not serious with the question, you're just exaggerating because Nate's playing great right now. He was a monster in game 4. He was one point away from breaking MJ's record for most points in a quarter in the playoffs.
Yeah, you're right. I wasn't serious. Robinson did have a good 4th quarter the other night, but he's not Tiny Archibald. I did see him play and he was a mother-fucker!

We're down to the Final Four in the NBA:
Heat vs Pacers
Grizzles vs Spurs​
Of these 4 teams, what would be the best Finals for the viewers?

My choice is Spurs vs Heat!

I said I didn't see anyone beating the Heat this year.

Well, I'm changing my opinion.

No one is playing better basketball than the Spurs.

San Antonio will be NBA champs this year!

Forum List

Back