Official Thread for Denial of GreenHouse Effect and Radiative Physics.

Do feel free to show some observed, measured evidence that supports your claim that so called greenhouse gasses other than water vapor are able to "hold" or retain the energy they absorb...

If you are only talking about latent heat, of course water vapor is unique in the atmosphere when it comes to phase changes.

But if you are talking about the vapor phase. Water vapor, CO2, O2 and N2, etc are no different from each other in being able to absorb or transfer energy via collisions.

Your habit of terse pronouncements with no context shows you are only interested in playing games with words while displaying no interest in the science involved.

Nothing.....precisely what I expected.
Well that's a coward's way of evading a cogent reply when you gave no context to your statement. Just what do you disagree with? Are you simply talking about latent heat or collisions?

N2, O2 and water vapor are the gasses in the atmosphere that are actually holding energy...The so called greenhouse gasses have no capacity to hold energy at atmospheric temperatures and no mechanism by which to delay energy from escaping to space...they are merely a conduit...a bypass from the cumbersome conduction / convection highway to the top of the troposphere

How do nitrogen and oxygen hold energy in a way that CO2 doesnt?

All of the atmospheric gases store energy by kinetic speed (temperature) and potentiall energy as hieght in the gravity field. Is there some other parameter that I am missing?

N2, O2 and water vapor are the gasses in the atmosphere that are actually holding energy...The so called greenhouse gasses have no capacity to hold energy at atmospheric temperatures and no mechanism by which to delay energy from escaping to space...they are merely a conduit...a bypass from the cumbersome conduction / convection highway to the top of the troposphere

All of the atmospheric gases store energy by kinetic speed (temperature) and potentiall energy as hieght in the gravity field. Is there some other parameter that I am missing?

You're missing the epicycles that disallow back radiation.

He already "answered" the question: "Nothing.....precisely what I expected."
I think his brain is worn out.

BWhaaaaaaaaaaaa

You idiots have missed the forest due to the trees....

Each molecule in the atmosphere has its own emissions band(s). As collisions move energy in the troposphere they will all emit in their own bands relative to their temperatures.

I am in awe that such a simple concept is beyond the reach of a whole bunch of people who claim to be scientists. You people are so fixated on CO2 that you miss what is going on right in front of you that lays waste to the CO2 fantasy.

BWhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Each molecule in the atmosphere has its own emissions band(s). As collisions move energy in the troposphere they will all emit in their own bands relative to their temperatures.

I am in awe that such a simple concept is beyond the reach of a whole bunch of people who claim to be scientists. You people are so fixated on CO2 that you miss what is going on right in front of you that lays waste to the CO2 fantasy.
Aren't you the stubborn idiot that kept saying an el nino wasn't happening back in the day, posting propaganda bs blogs to make your point, then were totally obliterated by reality? Yeah that was you. Don't mind me if I laugh at any "analysis" you post. :laugh:

BWhaaaaaaaaaaaa

BillyBob stop acting like a troll. You say something obvious, but irrelevant, and accuse others of not seeing it. You are being just plain stupid or a troll.

Sorry...I didn’t think i needed to draw a picture in crayon...by holding, i mean passing the energy from molecule to molecule via conduction as opposed to radiating the energy out to space at the speed of light.

Your obsession with the mythical alchemical magic of CO2 has blinded you to the obvious and left you dull and stupid.

Sorry...I didn’t think i needed to draw a picture in crayon...by holding, i mean passing the energy from molecule to molecule via conduction as opposed to radiating the energy out to space at the speed of light.

Yes you do need to draw a picture in crayons when you butcher the meaning of words. What you are now saying is obvious, but you said the opposite. Holding does not mean passing!!!
Holding the energy is the opposite of passing the energy.

Definitions of holding:
  • To have and keep
  • To keep from departing or getting away
  • To have and maintain in one's possession
Definitions of passing:
  • To transfer or exchange
  • To hand over
  • To be conveyed
Your obsession with the mythical alchemical magic of CO2 has blinded you to the obvious and left you dull and stupid.

You do this many times. You say something that is obviously not true and call others stupid for questioning it. You and Billy both do that when you are trolling.

Are you admitting that O2 and N2 can only store energy until it is passed along to GHGs to create radiation, or sent back to the surface? About time.

BWhaaaaaaaaaaaa

What bands do O2 and N2 emit in? How much of the total outgoing radiation are they responsible for?

Are you admitting that O2 and N2 can only store energy until it is passed along to GHGs to create radiation, or sent back to the surface? About time.
Still making up arguments for your opponents...some things never change.

BWhaaaaaaaaaaaa

What bands do O2 and N2 emit in? How much of the total outgoing radiation are they responsible for?
Are you saying that O2 and N2 don't emit energy?

BWhaaaaaaaaaaaa

Are you saying they do? What wavelengths and how much?

I ask you straight forward questions and you refuse to answer with specifics. Then you get mad when I infer your position from the few cryptic clues that you do write.

Things emit according to their temperature and emissivity. What is the emissivity of gaseous oxygen and nitrogen for the infrared capable of being generated by terrestrial temperatures?

BWhaaaaaaaaaaaa

BillyBob stop acting like a troll. You say something obvious, but irrelevant, and accuse others of not seeing it. You are being just plain stupid or a troll.

The facts are what they are and you refuse to see them as they do not fit into your belief structure. Its amazing how narrow minded you folks are. Enjoy your circle jerk. Only accepting a biased point of view that fits your own point of view is what put climate science in the place it is today, the trash!

BWhaaaaaaaaaaaa

I ask you straight forward questions and you refuse to answer with specifics. Then you get mad when I infer your position from the few cryptic clues that you do write.

Things emit according to their temperature and emissivity. What is the emissivity of gaseous oxygen and nitrogen for the infrared capable of being generated by terrestrial temperatures?

Why yes they do and in regions CO2 also emits. In order to define how much you need to know the parts per million of our atmosphere to see how it relates to other gases.

upload_2019-6-9_12-23-2.png

Forum List

Back