Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Why are the Democrats so happy with the thought of a continuing crime wave, massive surge at the border of low-caliber illegals, and policies that will increase inflation and make Americans suffer more?

Do Democrats really hate America that much?

Because we know there ain't shit Republicans can do about that either.

They calling Florida a red state but you see democrats won some seats because the Republicans in my opinion just put an R next to their name on the ballot. It takes more than that to win you have to put the hard work in. The same goes for democrats who lost.

Because we know there ain't shit Republicans can do about that either.

Oh really? Tell me this then,.. why did gasoline use to be under two dollars and getting enough food to feed your family was just a part of day to day life and you still had plenty of extra money by the end of the month?

Because it's true!

Sure thing Pinocchio.

Oh really? Tell me this then,.. why did gasoline use to be under two dollars and getting enough food to feed your family was just a part of day to day life and you still had plenty of extra money by the end of the month?

Sure thing Pinocchio.
Biden has nothing to do with oil prices.

Why are the Democrats so happy with the thought of a continuing crime wave, massive surge at the border of low-caliber illegals, and policies that will increase inflation and make Americans suffer more?

Do Democrats really hate America that much?
It’s all big cities where freebies are rampant and those in charge coddle criminals and dependents

I'm ashamed to say that I did, but some states are always going to be blue no matter what kind of fucked up bullshit is going on in our government. Simply because they're all a bunch of sheep.
I know….it makes no sense. Fully 75% of people said the country is heading in the wrong direction, and that inflation and high crime are their biggest concerns (both exacerbated by Democrat policies) - and yet they vote for more of the same??

Perhaps the demonization of Republicans - and the dire warnings about Nazi Germany and killing children - by Democrats did fool enough of the gullible idiots.

Forum List

Back