Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

If democrats take the senate, are you going to accept the results as legitimate? That’s a question every republican needs to answer.

At this point, yes actually. IF they do that is.

So far, you've gained 6 seats in the House and lost 1 in the Senate. So who knows why you think you're way ahead in the House and ahead in the Senate?

I'm going from what the map says on Google.

15 to go...

Screenshot_20221109-113559~2.png

Trump wasn’t on the ballot, and that “preservation of our democracy” crap was a lie that gullible idiots believed.

I wouldn’t have voted for a brain-damaged candidate, for example, who cannot process language.
Fake news.

They process language just fine.

See, this is why Republicans can't win elections anymore!

Constantly dwelling in whacko la-la land!

Fake news.

They process language just fine.

See, this is why Republicans can't win elections anymore!

Constantly dwelling in whacko la-la land!
I heard him stammer and stop and not be able to complete a sentence. Just like the other brain-damaged person you elected.

Dems have been so brainwashed that Republicans are evil - Nazi Germany!! Killing your children!! Threat to democracy!! - that they don’t think being cognitively intact is necessary to serve in the Senate, or WH. All that counts is the D behind his name.

I heard him stammer and stop and not be able to complete a sentence. Just like the other brain-damaged person you elected.

Dems have been so brainwashed that Republicans are evil - Nazi Germany!! Killing your children!! Threat to democracy!! - that they don’t think being cognitively intact is necessary to serve in the Senate, or WH. All that counts is the D behind his name.

Talk about projection. :icon_rolleyes:

I've lost count how many times I've been called a nazi, a communist, a baby killer, etc., by rightards.

Keep spouting the bullshit.
Keep loosing elections.

What's my point??

That shows Republicans LOST a seat in the Senate so far; yet you claim they're ahead. They gained a handful of seats in the House so far, yet you claim they're "far ahead."

You don't know what you're talking about.

See the little mark that says for majority? Can you please tell the class who's farther to reaching it?

Democrats also won both the Michigan State House and State Senate, giving them control of the entire government for the first time since the 1800s. They also flipped the Minnesota State Senate.

Forum List

Back