Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Funny how the right is patient and wants to count all the votes now that they are behind.

Not over but it is over. This election was a disaster for republicans.

We are not behind. We are way ahead in the house and still ahead for the senate even though I admit it isn't by much.

No,... YOU are a cancer.

It still looks pretty much like it did last night and I'm not upset about it. Doesn't look like anything funny happened so far.

It's because they're all a bunch of brain dead idiots. Unless something dramatic happens or fraud they aren't going to get it. With the senate it's still anybody's game.

*Scoffs* That old fart can barely walk and he falls upstairs but yeah I agree with you again.

I'm not upset or complaining and the election isn't even over yet.

Eh,... At least you acknowledged that nobody's won or lost yet red wave or no red wave. It was sure one hell of a red wave for the house though regardless.
Lol it’ll be a clear House victory for republicans but definitely not a wave. This was a red ripple. It almost defied history if democrats would have kept both chambers.

We are not behind. We are way ahead in the house and still ahead for the senate even though I admit it isn't by much.
Without the historic move to gerrymander seats in republicans states this would be a democratic majority. That’s how bad republicans did. Here’s some Fox reaction:

It doesn’t make sense. The majority of people said the two biggest issues were the economy/inflation and the soaring crime rate - and then they vote for the policies that are destroying the economy and enabling criminals.
Sounds like you need to breakup with your fake news sources that were telling you those were the main issues.

Most voters were suffering from Trump fatigue and voted for the preservation of our democracy.

Lol it’ll be a clear House victory for republicans but definitely not a wave. This was a red ripple. It almost defied history if democrats would have kept both chambers.

Well, at least you're honest in the part where you know that you've been defeated but yeah,.. it was a red wave alright.

It doesn’t make sense. The majority of people said the two biggest issues were the economy/inflation and the soaring crime rate - and then they vote for the policies that are destroying the economy and enabling criminals.
Reconfnizing a problem and thinking the party of MTG, Boebert, Gaetz and Ricky Lake have the solution are two big differences. Surely you see that?

Republicans hold WI.

48D 48R+AK which is definitively R.

So 48D to 49R.

Repubs need to hold NV and win AZ or GA.

Without the historic move to gerrymander seats in republicans states this would be a democratic majority. That’s how bad republicans did. Here’s some Fox reaction:

Yeah, I somewhat agree with what he's saying, it's sad and a shame that there wasn't a red wave for the senate, but even if we wind up losing (which hopefully we don't and I'm praying we don't) but it's not like we did terrible either.

Well, at least you're honest in the part where you know that you've been defeated but yeah,.. it was a red wave alright.
If democrats take the senate, are you going to accept the results as legitimate? That’s a question every republican needs to answer.

So far, you've gained 6 seats in the House and lost 1 in the Senate. So who knows why you think you're way ahead in the House and ahead in the Senate?

Somebody please tell me why there was no red wave is still equal to the Democrats are winning?

Sounds like you need to breakup with your fake news sources that were telling you those were the main issues.

Most voters were suffering from Trump fatigue and voted for the preservation of our democracy.
Trump wasn’t on the ballot, and that “preservation of our democracy” crap was a lie that gullible idiots believed.

I wouldn’t have voted for a brain-damaged candidate, for example, who cannot process language.

Forum List

Back