Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Of course it's how people voted. Your assumption that the vast majority blames Democrats for the country heading in the wrong direction is simply wrong.

From the polling I saw last night, xiden was under water on every category.

Democrats are rejoicing despite the prospect of losing the House.

Because there was no red wave. Republicans are gonna need virtually every Republican in the House to vote as a bloc to pass resolutions ... like impeaching Biden, which was pretty much their only platform in this election.

Because there was no red wave. Republicans are gonna need virtually every Republican in the House to vote as a bloc to pass resolutions ... like impeaching Biden, which was pretty much their only platform in this election.
You mean gridlock?

PERFECT!

Now let's hope they shut down the government the next time the spending bill comes up, and the government never reopens ever again.

Fingers crossed.

I do not need a federal government.

You mean gridlock?

PERFECT!

Now let's hope they shut down the government the next time the spending bill comes up, and the government never reopens ever again.

Fingers crossed.

I do not need a federal government.
It will slow down the Democratic Party’s spending and will basically make Biden a lame duck for the next two years which will infuriate them Democrats. I think the GOP needs to put together bills in the House that show compromise and force the Democrats hand but the GOP isn’t that smart.

It will slow down the Democratic Party’s spending and will basically make Biden a lame duck for the next two years which will infuriate them Democrats. I think the GOP needs to put together bills in the House that show compromise and force the Democrats hand but the GOP isn’t that smart.

I completely agree.

The part that's hard to understand, There are no complaints about cheating where your party won only were you lost?

Forum List

Back