Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

I am a huge fan of NV...every state needs to have this as an official choice...

1667992807359.png

As we've done in the past, USMB moderation is requesting that ALL election day posts come into THIS thread to avoid duplicates, merges and exhaustion of members and staff. Thread is open NOW for posts.

This will be in effect from 12 Noon Central Time to 12 Noon on Wednesday, November 9th. Please help us out.

Thanks.. Have a SAFE and SANE election day.

Dont Taz Me Bro AyeCantSeeYou White 6 Meister katsteve2012 Coyote Zincwarrior MisterBeale

Mod Staff -- help keep this thread bumped if it falls too low on Page1 and put appropriate merges here.

Thanks.. Have a SAFE and SANE election day.
From what I've observed the country had anything but a sane election day. 75% says the country is going in the wrong direction, but that's not the way they voted. People living in the worst crime pits, reelected soft on crime politicians, how much more counter intuitive can ya get?

The country has lost it's collective mind.

From what I've observed the country had anything but a sane election day. 75% says the country is going in the wrong direction, but that's not the way they voted. People living in the worst crime pits, reelected soft on crime politicians, how much more counter intuitive can ya get?

Most people will vote for their party.

Pubs need to sweep all uncalled GA Wisc AZ and NV to get senate majority. Not. A. Prayer.

It doesn’t make sense. The majority of people said the two biggest issues were the economy/inflation and the soaring crime rate - and then they vote for the policies that are destroying the economy and enabling criminals.

Last edited:
It doesn’t make sense. The majority of people said the two biggest issues were the economy/inflation and the soaring crime rate - and them they vote for the policies that are destroying the economy and enabling criminals.

The exit polls I have seen have inflation and abortion as the top two issues.

When you give people a choice of syphilis or gonorrhea, you cannot be shocked when they pick one of them.

It doesn’t make sense. The majority of people said the two biggest issues were the economy/inflation and the soaring crime rate - and them they vote for the policies that are destroying the economy and enabling criminals.
Complaining doesn’t move people. The republicans offered no real ideas and lost their claim of fiscal responsibility 40 years ago.

Never underestimate the GOPer ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
If you are gonna beat the Dims, ya gotta get out enough voters to beat the fuckery factor.
The MAGA shit gives you a base but its not enough.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back