Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

No, you are not whipping ass in the House, FJB!

I fell asleep for a bit, but surprisingly BOTH the House and Senate are still up for grabs!

This is gonna be a nail biter!

Little doubt Republicans will take the House. But prolly not by much.

Why? Are you looking forward to that?

Or are you going to pretend you don't care about that either?
Pedo Joe and Uncle Fester can have the battle of the brain damaged gaffs in the meantime that the media can draw cover for. Make them earn their pay.

Depends on what happens in NV and AZ.
Well, you continue to believe that if it makes you feel better, but if Georgia Republicans weren't going to vote for Walker when they were already in the voting booth and all they had to do was fill in an oval, I seriously doubt they're going to take time off from work or inconvenience themselves in the least to travel to a voting site for a runoff. Even with Joseph Biden (God's choice) lowering gas prices daily. :)

No, you are not whipping ass in the House, FJB!

I fell asleep for a bit, but surprisingly BOTH the House and Senate are still up for grabs!

This is gonna be a nail biter!
You woke up to dump ballots again?

Yup we know the democrats secret now,take a nap during the evening and wake up at 2 am to dump ballots, we are not falling for that one ever again

Listen to THIS bullshit from AP:

PHOENIX (AP) — A judge on Monday blocked a rural Arizona county’s plan to conduct a full hand-count of ballots from the current election — a measure requested by Republican officials who expressed unfounded concerns that vote-counting machines are untrustworthy

These fucktards really take the cake. 60 out of 200 precincts had problems, and they're calling it unfounded?

These fucktards are LIARS, they lie through their teeth.

And besides, they're not the arbiters of truth. Their bullshit carries no weight in the real world

Fucking lying leftard sacks of shit

Don't think Warnock's going to make it...

Screenshot_20221109-010118-089.png

Listen to THIS bullshit from AP:

PHOENIX (AP) — A judge on Monday blocked a rural Arizona county’s plan to conduct a full hand-count of ballots from the current election — a measure requested by Republican officials who expressed unfounded concerns that vote-counting machines are untrustworthy

These fucktards really take the cake. 60 out of 200 precincts had problems, and they're calling it unfounded?

These fucktards are LIARS, they lie through their teeth.

And besides, they're not the arbiters of truth. Their bullshit carries no weight in the real world

Fucking lying leftard sacks of shit

How long would counting 50 ballots by hand take?

McConnell sabotaged the Senate races. He refused to send funding to AZ for Blake. Nothing will change until McConnell and McCarthy are gone.
Schumer sabotaged the Senate races. He refused to send funding to Tim Ryan in Ohio and Cheryl Beasley in NC, and they both lost. But the goddamned DNC sent $15 million (I heard) to Marcus Fucking Flowers in a brain-dead attempt to defeat Margie Three Toes. So fucking stupid.

It's 190 to 154,.. close enough.
The states in the west, are the last states to count.....California alone has 53 seats, 6 were republican....

Although quite tiny, there still is a chance for Ds....! :)

NBC projection is Rs 218, D's 217, so yeah Rs will likely win.... But it still has not been decided yet, and I still have a hope and a prayer! :D

The states in the west, are the last states to count.....California alone has 53 seats, 6 were republican....

Although quite tiny, there still is a chance for Ds....! :)

NBC projection is Rs 218, D's 217, so yeah Rs will likely win.... But it still has not been decided yet, and I still have a hope and a prayer! :D

Republicans need to gain at least 6 seats. So far, they've gained 2...

Untitled.jpg

Forum List

Back