Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Well it isn't looking like a red wave but more like a gentle ripple. But I predict the GOP will regain the House which will prevent the insane spending bills but that's about all they can do with a President and Senate that will oppose any good legislation they put out there.

Not looking that good for the GOP to take the Senate now. I'm hoping it will remain 50/50 with Kamala as tie breaker. Will not be good if the Dems take the majority.

So what happens if Warnock doesn't get to 50%? Run off between top two? Walker & Warnock?
Yes, without the Libertarian candidate. He's pulling, like 2%. But here's the thing: Kemp won with much larger margins than Herschel is getting. That means Republicans voted for Kemp but couldn't bring themselves to vote for Walker. How many Republicans are going to bother to show up for a runoff if by the end of tonight the Democrats have already secured the Senate with the Fetterman win??

Obviously you do care. And you're very upset.

It's going to be ok. :itsok:
Nope. Barely a blip on my radar. It will be high comedy watching the media ( and you shills) trying to cover for this baffoon everyday. Just like you do for Pedo Joe though.😂 Democrats do love propping up the crazy wack jobs…that they secretly hate having to defend.

If the GOP can’t win the Senate, anyway, the I’d be happy to see Murkowski get defeated.

It's as good as over for Republicans, Welshy. If the leaning red and leaning blue states hold up, D:49, R:49, I:2

Untitled.png

Forum List

Back