Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Mike Lee trounced McMullin...fuck you Mitt Romney you miserable piece of shit.

Screenshot_20221109-002730-054.png

I am not falling for that trick again, no way am I sleeping at all tonight like in 2020 when Trump had it in the bag
Again, why does it matter?

Even if you don't fall asleep, and Warnock wins, you're still going to whine the same conspiracy theory.

I am not falling for that trick again, no way am I sleeping at all tonight like in 2020 when Trump had it in the bag

That's when they had supposedly stopped counting but then miraculously found votes in the middle of the night. Like WTF? How stupid do they think we are?

Again, why does it matter?

Even if you don't fall asleep, and Warnock wins, you're still going to whine the same conspiracy theory.
Lets see do you see how close it is? And it's 1:30 am Georgia time . What takes those dumbasses to count votes, I thought they had you know computers in Georgia now?

Lets see do you see how close it is? And it's 1:30 am Georgia time . What takes those dumbasses to count votes, I thought they had you know computers in Georgia now?
You're an idiot. You're going to whine conspiracy theories regardless of what happens if your side loses.

Good luck with that.

Tony Evers beats the Trump-humper in Wisconsin! :auiqs.jpg:
Syndi has no handle at all ^ on how to post like an adult. His self aggrandizing commentary to the effect that he’s one of the “adults taking” is starkly revealed as completely devoid of any factual basis.

You're just upset. The sky isn't going to fall just because your guy wasn't elected.
I couldn’t care less who they vote for. I don’t live in that state. If they liked living with authoritarian lockdowns,destroyed businesses and crime who am I to disagree? More power to the morons. Hope they enjoy it.😂

I couldn’t care less who they vote for. I don’t live in that state. If they liked living with authoritarian lockdowns,destroyed businesses and crime. Who am I to disagree. More power to the morons. Hope they enjoy it.😂
Obviously you do care. And you're very upset.

It's going to be ok. :itsok:

Forum List

Back