Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

We're still winning at the moment even if not by much for the senate and in the house we're whooping the asses of you people.
No. You're not.
4i6Ckte.gif

When NBC aired that piece earlier in Philadelphia outside a building where ballots were being counted, what the reporter stated she was told about delays sounded to me like pre planned fraud
Of course it did. You’re a crybaby.

The Pennsylvania Republican legislature put in those delays.
They filmed inside and number of people opening ballots and putting them in Huge stacks in front of themselves. That will sure slow things down . Why aren’t the stacks being picked up and processed? Then the thing about lawsuits over continuing to accept mail ins not post marked today. It’s all very democratically inefficient and ripe.

Here come the conspiracy theories! LoL

Here comes mathematical statistics, shit for brains.

That's why I'm here. And why I'm watching.

I have a pretty good nose for these things. After 30 years of field experience.

I told you from day one, the pros are in the game now.

We're going to confront you with MATH, fucktard. Something you can't deny, and no court will deny either.

That stupid Maricopa election commission thinks they're going to be able to keep things secret, well they're not. By the end of the night we'll have ALL their tabulations. Every single fuckin one of them.

You clowns want to play hardball? We can do that. Easily. Needles in haystacks are old hat. We even have technology that does it. Push the button, kick back, wait for the results.

Your lame "conspiracy theory" bullshit is about to get blown out of the water.

Of course you'll still push it, cause that's the way you roll. But you won't get any traction.

Here comes mathematical statistics, shit for brains.

That's why I'm here. And why I'm watching.

I have a pretty good nose for these things. After 30 years of field experience.
You have nothing, crybaby. Go take your bullshit made up nonsense to the courts or shut the fuck up.

Go sit in the corner and cry your little eyes out. I know this is hard for you. :laugh:

Forum List

Back