Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

My sensing (thought and feeling) is Americans got the word Republicans would seek impeachment and they are tired of this shit.
I dont believe the media take that “Deniers” are more important than inflation and other hit home issues.

It is the truth.

Those machines were HER responsibility
Dumbass. It was vote tabulation machines, not voting machines.

County officials stressed that no one was being prevented from voting and that no one’s ballot had been mishandled. They have said for weeks that ballot counting could take as many as 12 days.

“There has not been a voter — as far as I know — a voter who has been turned away, who presented valid ID,” said Bill Gates, the Republican chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. “The only issue is how the vote was tabulated. Whether it was tabulated at the site,” or at the county’s tabulation center.

NBC “called” it for Uncle Festerlurch.

Oh. What are the people smoking in Pennsylvania if it's not fraud? I mean I still care a little bit, but just thank the Lord I'm not stuck with him.

The idiot Governor NY just elected has to be the most annoying twat on the planet. And that’s saying a lot considering the rest of the annoying twats in the Democratic Party. Hope they enjoy crime and misery.
WHAAAAHHHH!!!!! Triggered much?
4i6Ckte.gif

No, they weren't. We found out how it's done. Six different ways

Katie Hobbs is already going to get the shit sued out of her.

If she was dumb enough to try any of that stuff, we'll find out about it.

Take your nonsense to the courts or shut up about it already. Nobody cares that a bunch of conspiracy theorist crybabies are upset with losing, I know I’m not.

My sensing (thought and feeling) is Americans got the word Republicans would seek impeachment and they are tired of this shit.
I dont believe the media take that “Deniers” are more important than inflation and other hit home issues.

AS far as the PArties are concerned it's merely about who can rake in the most bribes for handing out favors to big companies and billionaires anyway, so no big deal, since for most Americans they all look alike, except the GOP doesn't openly promote sexually mutilating children or allowing faggots to adopt themselves a harem of little kids.

The guy looks somewhat like Fester, but I don't see THAT many similarities. He's got the same amount of brains as Biden though,.. zip!

Forum List

Back