Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Oh. What are the people smoking in Pennsylvania if it's not fraud? I mean I still care a little bit, but just thank the Lord I'm not stuck with him.

When NBC aired that piece earlier in Philadelphia outside a building where ballots were being counted, what the reporter stated she was told about delays sounded to me like pre planned fraud

Dumbass. It was vote tabulation machines, not voting machines.

County officials stressed that no one was being prevented from voting and that no one’s ballot had been mishandled. They have said for weeks that ballot counting could take as many as 12 days.

“There has not been a voter — as far as I know — a voter who has been turned away, who presented valid ID,” said Bill Gates, the Republican chair of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. “The only issue is how the vote was tabulated. Whether it was tabulated at the site,” or at the county’s tabulation center.
Somehow Katie Hobbs was behind by 2.4 points YESTERDAY, and today she's winning by 10?

Nope. Nuh-uh. No fucking way

Barnes is closing in on Johnson. Down 40,000 88% counted.

Milwuakee only has 76.5% counted and will give Barnes a big chunk.

I'm not sure if there's enough left for Barnes, but it's getting very close and very interesting.

Interesting Amendment Breakdown in MO.

We don't trust the government.

Amendment 1 loosen the limitations on where government money could be invested. Amendment failed.

Amendment 3 legalized marijuana. Probably passed.

Amendment 4 required KC to invest more in their police. I voted against. KC can decide what's right for KC. I was in the minority. Amendment Passed.

Amendment 5 removed the MO National Guard from under Department of Public Safety to it's own department...also mandated MO National Guard defend constitutional rights of Missouri Citizens. Amendment Passed.

Constitutional convention. No. We don't trust either party not to fuck things up.

Screenshot_20221108-235707-897.png

One thing is crystal clear: Trump fucked the Republican Party. They should have won big in a midterm.

We're still winning at the moment even if not by much for the senate and in the house we're whooping the asses of you people.

When NBC aired that piece earlier in Philadelphia outside a building where ballots were being counted, what the reporter stated she was told about delays sounded to me like pre planned fraud

Well, the early vote counts determine how many fake ballots they need to forge. They need to keep it close and not too outrageously over the top.

Forum List

Back