Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

We're going to confront you with MATH, fucktard. Something you can't deny, and no court will deny either.
Just like last time? Lmao. Go ahead.

"Uneducated moron with no background in math claims to have mathematical proof that the election was stolen. Gets laughed out of court."

Tonight’s/yesterday’s Election Day results constitute a red ripple.

And that fact will have an impact on the thinking of the GOP going forward. Specifically, it might very well lead some people to rethink how much support they have for Trump when there is an available alternative like DeSantis.

Don’t wanna be fickle. But I concede that I’m going to have to contemplate it, too.

I would love to see Murkowski retired in Alaska.

Screenshot_20221109-002241-330.png

That's why I am not going to go to sleep this time, while all you crack heads try to dump ballots at 3 am like last time
Does it matter? Even if you don't fall asleep, and Warnock wins, you're still going to whine the same conspiracy theory.

Tonight’s/yesterday’s Election Day results constitute a red ripple.

And that fact will have an impact on the thinking of the GOP going forward. Specifically, it might very well lead some people to rethink how much support they have for Trump when there is an available alternative like DeSantis.

Don’t wanna be fickle. But I concede that I’m going to have to contemplate it, too.
It’s making me think too. Right at the end, too much Trump talk and accelerated “get Biden” talk may have spooked fence sitters

Forum List

Back