Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Listen to THIS bullshit from AP:

PHOENIX (AP) — A judge on Monday blocked a rural Arizona county’s plan to conduct a full hand-count of ballots from the current election — a measure requested by Republican officials who expressed unfounded concerns that vote-counting machines are untrustworthy

These fucktards really take the cake. 60 out of 200 precincts had problems, and they're calling it unfounded?

These fucktards are LIARS, they lie through their teeth.

And besides, they're not the arbiters of truth. Their bullshit carries no weight in the real world

Fucking lying leftard sacks of shit

There's a paper trail for ballots in AZ. The voting machines were fine. The vote counting machines had printer issues with the ink not being dark enough for the machines to read. There are no prescribed precincts to vote in. If one place has problems you can go down the street to the next place and vote.

You're not smart.

Listen to THIS bullshit from AP:

PHOENIX (AP) — A judge on Monday blocked a rural Arizona county’s plan to conduct a full hand-count of ballots from the current election — a measure requested by Republican officials who expressed unfounded concerns that vote-counting machines are untrustworthy

These fucktards really take the cake. 60 out of 200 precincts had problems, and they're calling it unfounded?

These fucktards are LIARS, they lie through their teeth.

And besides, they're not the arbiters of truth. Their bullshit carries no weight in the real world

Fucking lying leftard sacks of shit

Someone sounds upset. :)

There's a paper trail for ballots in AZ. The voting machines were fine. The vote counting machines had printer issues with the ink not being dark enough for the machines to read. There are no prescribed precincts to vote in. If one place has problems you can go down the street to the next place and vote.

You're not smart.
I'm very smart. I know that people had to wait in line for HOURS because of this problem.

If even one person was disenfranchised, that's an instant federal lawsuit.

One more!
4i6Ckte.gif

I told them to tune into Kornacki, but they think they'll get cooties if they turn on MSNBC for a few minutes.
4i6Ckte.gif

I actually think they're afraid of hearing something that may make them question the orthodoxy and propaganda they feed on.
Earlier I searched several different media outlets, and by far and above, his coverage is so thorough, he's like an Einstein of the election call- casters!

He's a geeky nerd, :lol: but boy, oh boy, oh boy, does he know his stuff!

Forum List

Back