Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

It will slow down the Democratic Party’s spending and will basically make Biden a lame duck for the next two years which will infuriate them Democrats. I think the GOP needs to put together bills in the House that show compromise and force the Democrats hand but the GOP isn’t that smart.

You know they're incapable of doing that, right? Just look at what Republicans and conservatives did to Liz Cheney for working with Democrats.

DR OZ, Medical degree / retired doctor. TV personality. Just moved from NY to Penn AFTER signing up to run.

Fetterman, Two college degrees, served as lieutenant gov PENN. AND13 years Mayor PENN.

So WHO IS MORE QUALIFIED TO SERVE Pennsylvania? who has more gov experience? Why do we keep voting for TV PERSONALITYS.

It's just like obamacare. They voted dozens of times in the house to repeal it BUT the senate was dems so they knew it would never make it anywhere.

But they still tried. So why do you think they wouldn't try to impeach Biden?

DR OZ, Medical degree / retired doctor. TV personality. Just moved from NY to Penn AFTER signing up to run.

Fetterman, Two college degrees, served as lieutenant gov PENN. AND13 years Mayor PENN.

So WHO IS MORE QUALIFIED TO SERVE Pennsylvania? who has more gov experience? Why do we keep voting for TV PERSONALITYS.

Excellent perspective.

Democrats are rejoicing despite the prospect of losing the House.
I see you have low expectations of what Republicans can do in a midterm that usually goes bad for the team in power especially with low approval rates. That good. Setting low expectations keeps you from being dissatisfied when they do nothing in office.

I see you have low expectations of what Republicans can do in a midterm that usually goes bad for the team in power especially with low approval rates. That good. Setting low expectations keeps you from being dissatisfied when they do nothing in office.

Lol, the Rs did nothing when they had plus 63 in 2010. Why would anyone think they're going to do something with a plus 15 advantage now.

I kind of expected these results because of how polarized we are as a nation. Even family gatherings are subject to acrimony which is sad.

Trump is a cancer.

No,... YOU are a cancer.

Holy shit - I have to get to bed. Goodnight all! I'll check in tomorrow for all the Republican gnashing of teeth and rending of garments.

It still looks pretty much like it did last night and I'm not upset about it. Doesn't look like anything funny happened so far.

Democrats are rejoicing despite the prospect of losing the House.

It's because they're all a bunch of brain dead idiots. Unless something dramatic happens or fraud they aren't going to get it. With the senate it's still anybody's game.

Biden wasn't running yesterday.

*Scoffs* That old fart can barely walk and he falls upstairs but yeah I agree with you again.

The part that's hard to understand, There are no complaints about cheating where your party won only were you lost?

I'm not upset or complaining and the election isn't even over yet.

It’s all too close to call in both chambers but I can at least be thrilled there wasn’t even close to a red wave. Sorry republicans you blow

Eh,... At least you acknowledged that nobody's won or lost yet red wave or no red wave. It was sure one hell of a red wave for the house though regardless.

No,... YOU are a cancer.

It still looks pretty much like it did last night and I'm not upset about it. Doesn't look like anything funny happened so far.

It's because they're all a bunch of brain dead idiots. Unless something dramatic happens or fraud they aren't going to get it. With the senate it's still anybody's game.

*Scoffs* That old fart can barely walk and he falls upstairs but yeah I agree with you again.

Eh,... At least you acknowledged that nobody's won or lost yet red wave or no red wave. It was sure one hell of a red wave for the house though regardless.
The problem is that it will take days to “count” the votes, which gives Democrats time to dig some up. Now I understand why Uncle Fester was suing to allow undated ballots.

What I want to know is: will a slim majority in the House be enough to stop Biden’s inflationary spending, secure the border, and otherwise stop his destruction?

Btw, the real question that remains is that will Joe Biden and Kamala Harris be headed for impeachment if the Republicans win? Especially now since Nancy Pelosi is supposedly out of the picture.

No,... YOU are a cancer.

Funny how the right is patient and wants to count all the votes now that they are behind.

Not over but it is over. This election was a disaster for republicans.

Forum List

Back