Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Looks like it is turning into a stalemate. Once the dust settles I would like to see a map of each state where democrats or republicans won.

Why are the Democrats so happy with the thought of a continuing crime wave, massive surge at the border of low-caliber illegals, and policies that will increase inflation and make Americans suffer more?

Do Democrats really hate America that much?

Disappointing, but I never thought it would be a tsunami.

I'm ashamed to say that I did, but some states are always going to be blue no matter what kind of fucked up bullshit is going on in our government. Simply because they're all a bunch of sheep.

The Politico map isn't showing how many seats have been flipped. While races are still being counted, it doesn't matter how many seats are won when most wins are just retaining seats. What matters most is how many seats are flipped.

It does... Scroll down...

Screenshot_20221109-120831-973.png

Funny how the right is patient and wants to count all the votes now that they are behind.

Not over but it is over. This election was a disaster for republicans.

Not in my state! Republicans won everything.

Try asking DeSantis too.

See how hard it is for leftist vermin to see beyond their own noses?

As we've done in the past, USMB moderation is requesting that ALL election day posts come into THIS thread to avoid duplicates, merges and exhaustion of members and staff. Thread is open NOW for posts.

This will be in effect from 12 Noon Central Time to 12 Noon on Wednesday, November 9th. Please help us out.

Thanks.. Have a SAFE and SANE election day.

Dont Taz Me Bro AyeCantSeeYou White 6 Meister katsteve2012 Coyote Zincwarrior MisterBeale

Mod Staff -- help keep this thread bumped if it falls too low on Page1 and put appropriate merges here.
Alright, here's my take...
We lost the House. With that being said, I will re-iterate, the House GOP won't do jack shit in office! The only thing Republicans ever do in office, is give tax cuts to the rich! That's it! That's all they do!

Last edited:
Alright, here's my take...
We lost the House. With that bring said, I will re-iterate, the House GOP won't do jack shit in office! The only thing Republicans ever do in office, is give tax cuts to the rich! That's it! That's all they do!

Where in that perverted and twisted little mind of yours did you ever come up with that conclusion?

Forum List

Back