Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

You've got to be a friend to have a friend. Who wants to be friends with a disrespectful, self-loathing parasite?

LOL

All my friends.

face-palm-gif.278959

Oh really? Tell me this then,.. why did gasoline use to be under two dollars and getting enough food to feed your family was just a part of day to day life and you still had plenty of extra money by the end of the month?

Sure thing Pinocchio.

Who do you credit for $2 gas?

If Republicans narrowly win the House - will new Speaker McCarthy terminate the J6 Committee? If he does - I suspect his tenure as Speaker will only last 2 years. He should think very hard before making his decision...

That committee terminates when this session of Congress ends no matter who wins this election.

And cpt obvious chimes in again, get a fucking clue commie, his policies and the policies of governors were on the ballot.

LOL

If that were actually true, there would have been a red wave. Sadly, all you could muster was a red discharge.

You know they're incapable of doing that, right? Just look at what Republicans and conservatives did to Liz Cheney for working with Democrats.
We will see the Senate table bills like Reid did, the House to try to push an agenda that is extreme. The Trump Committee will disappear and the Hunter Biden Committee form and Americans will still be stuck with two parties that can’t lead.

If Republicans narrowly win the House - will new Speaker McCarthy terminate the J6 Committee? If he does - I suspect his tenure as Speaker will only last 2 years. He should think very hard before making his decision...
Why? It is nothing more than filthy Democrat Dirty Tricks.

We need to have the House look into what was behind the six month insurrection of the goddamn Negros that did so much damage and why the stupid hate filled Democrat leaders told the police to stand down and let the destruction take place.

They can do that after they impeach this Joe Potatohead for high crimes by destroying the sovereignty of the US by opening up the border to Illegals, in violation of US immigration laws. That and selling out his country to the Chinese in order to get rich.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back