Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

You know that's what I would LOVE to know right now. Biden literally comes out and says on camera that they've stopped drilling yet either everybody is in denial or just plain stupid that he isn't responsible for oil shortages and high gas prices.

And that accounts for at least 50% of inflation.

2rmdnv.jpg

You know that's what I would LOVE to know right now. Biden literally comes out and says on camera that they've stopped drilling yet either everybody is in denial or just plain stupid to think that he isn't responsible for oil shortages and high gas prices.

Biden was wrong, his war on the oil industry is a failure.

Since he took office the number of active wells has gone up 108%.

Since he took office oil production is up 34%.

These are just the facts, and they do not care about the dumb shit that Biden says.

Biden was wrong, his war on the oil industry is a failure.

Since he took office the number of active wells has gone up 108%.

Since he took office oil production is up 34%.

These are just the facts, and they do not care about the dumb shit that Biden says.

All were already under development before xiden took office, new development is down, materials for new development is hard to get, so is financing. All thanks to xiden. So in relation to consumption, supplies are down and even if policies are changed it will take time for the industry to get back on track. And that's just on the supply side, finished product manufacturing is a whole other discussion. Refining is down.

Yes, that's what they said. So it would be a betrayal if Republicans launch a bunch of investigations into Hunter Biden and Afghanistan instead of dealing with inflation and "crime", correct?
Having a compromised president who is enriching himself and his family via bribes from Communists to his son is criminal. i see no reason to let such a possibility of serious corruption go without intensive investigation.

Forum List

Back