Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Any really old fucks in the House?
4i6Ckte.gif
Gerald Nadler and Zoe Lofgren.

Did you see or hear his press conference today? The farthest thing from senile. Neither Trump or DeSantis could speak off the cuff with that much knowledge of the subjects he was asked about.

Your failed talking point has failed spectacularly.
He didn't impress me.

I made you grab your mouse and click. (or whatever the equivalent is with whatever device you are using)

WIN.

:)

It's adorable you think you can make me do anything. When in reality, I respond to you for my own entertainment.

Trump because he never sold our oil, destroyed pipelines, and told people to stop drilling. Alright so it's possible he could have done that first thing as I don't remember all that much, but he would never do that if it was as scarce as it is now.

LOLOL

I was hoping you'd say that. I counted on it because I know you're such a fucking idiot.

The reality is gas prices dropped due to a drop in demand, due to a drop in consumption, due to 22 million people losing their jobs and no longer commuting to work along with tens of millions of others switched to working from home and also no longer commuting to work.

Because you're so stupid, you unwittingly blamed Trump for that mess.

:dance:

LOLOL

I was hoping you'd say that. I counted on it because I know you're such a fucking idiot.

The reality is gas prices dropped due to a drop in demand, due to a drop in consumption, due to 22 million people losing their jobs and no longer commuting to work along with tens of millions of others switched to working from home and also no longer commuting to work.

Because you're so stupid, you unwittingly blamed Trump for that mess.

:dance:

I'd like to know how you managed that trick of seamlessly interfacing with your TV so that all those MSM talking points come out like that.

You know that's what I would LOVE to know right now. Biden literally comes out and says on camera that they've stopped drilling yet either everybody is in denial or just plain stupid to think that he isn't responsible for oil shortages and high gas prices.

If they stopped drilling, how is oil production UP on his watch?

Because progtard policies SUCK.

Gridlock is far better than the progtard agenda.

The more important thing is we'll start getting some answers about Hunter and the Big Man.

And the other important thing is the J6 clown show is dead. Finished.
NO Scruffy; I want the J6 to call Nancy and some FBI types...UNDER OATH!!! and that guy who shot that Lady.

Greg

I'm serious. Do better. You have not yet succeeded in hurting my feelings. Not the teeniest little bit.

Do better.

LOLOL

You say that as though anyone on this forum is capable of hurting anyone else's feelings. Dayum, are you ever nuts. :cuckoo:

I'm not posting here to hurt your feelings. The only purpose you serve me is to keep me entertained. A service you eagerly fulfill and never fail to let me down.

LOLOL

You say that as though anyone on this forum is capable of hurting anyone else's feelings. Dayum, are you ever nuts. :cuckoo:

I'm not posting here to hurt your feelings. The only purpose you serve me is to keep me entertained. A service you eagerly fulfill and never fail to let me down.

Still not impressed.

Do better.

:auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

Run away Robin!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back