Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

Alright, here's my take...
We lost the House. With that being said, I will re-iterate, the House GOP won't do jack shit in office! The only thing Republicans ever do in office, is give tax cuts to the rich! That's it! That's all they do!
After all of their noise about inflation and crime they cannot just investigate Hunter's laptop without it backfiring on them BIGLY!

Having a compromised president who is enriching himself and his family via bribes from Communists to his son is criminal. i see no reason to let such a possibility of serious corruption go without intensive investigation.
But you were fine with Ivanka's 7 Chinese exclusive patents, the fail sons flying around the world on the taxpayer's money to do Trump Org. business, and Jared's $2 billion bribe from the Saudis.

Go fuck yourself with something spikey.

Sure I voted for him but this thread is about a red wave.
What red wave?
4i6Ckte.gif

Speaking of which, Chris Hayes just showed a 2 minute supercut of everyone from Boebert to Ben Shapiro giddily promising a red tsunami! I can't wait to find it and post it.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Because progtard policies SUCK.

Gridlock is far better than the progtard agenda.

The more important thing is we'll start getting some answers about Hunter and the Big Man.

And the other important thing is the J6 clown show is dead. Finished.
Ask the people who will be employed at the new multibillion dollar chip manufacturing plant if Democratic policies suck.

Ask the construction workers who will be employed fixing bridges if Democratic policies suck.

And just to show - again - what a dumb motherfucker you are, the J6 committee, by statute, will end before the end of the year, regardless of which Party won. They will be presenting their final report before the next Congress convenes.

I just heard a little while ago that there are still 56,000 or 86,000 votes uncounted in Clark. I wasn't paying close attention.
That’s correct. But Clark County is only favoring her by about 5%. I don’t think it’s enough for her to make up ground.

Forum List

Back