Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

I'm now going to start ignoring the retards and trolls like Lastamember or whatever the fuck he calls himself. If a Republican with at least half a brain contributes anything I will respond.
Why don't you get started. We can all read Twitter without you.

And just to show - again - what a dumb motherfucker you are, the J6 committee, by statute, will end before the end of the year, regardless of which Party won. They will be presenting their final report before the next Congress convenes.

Damn right they will.

Ask the people who will be employed at the new multibillion dollar chip manufacturing plant if Democratic policies suck.

Ask the construction workers who will be employed fixing bridges if Democratic policies suck.

And just to show - again - what a dumb motherfucker you are, the J6 committee, by statute, will end before the end of the year, regardless of which Party won. They will be presenting their final report before the next Congress convenes.

:link::link::link:

Notice how Republicans had to wait until fake ballots could be snuck in overnight to enable her to catch up as they were counted the next day. Never have we seen an election where the ballots couldn't be all counted on election night.

Obvious fraud.

The only thing obvious is your lies.

The state Board of Elections officially certified Republican Claudia Tenney as the winner of a drawn-out election rematch against upstate Democratic Rep. Anthony Brindisi following a marathon three-month recount.

I'm now going to start ignoring the retards and trolls like Lastamember or whatever the fuck he calls himself. If a Republican with at least half a brain contributes anything I will respond.

Perhaps you'd be happier in a less challenging forum. You sure do cry a lot about how you get treated in this one.

Democratic policies always win in the end, because they are better for the people.

That’s better for SOME people. It’s not better for the people struggling to pay their own bills who now have to cover more of other peopel’s expenses.

lol

Yeah, we can all see exactly how wonderful they are. :eek:
Yup. Illegals screaming in by the millions…..retirees seeing a third of their life savings evaporate….inflation so high that people are now being told to eat Chef Boyardee…

Yup. Those Democrat policies sure are great!!

Forum List

Back