Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

No, your problem is you're senile like your dear leader. And not a good troll, just a fucking commie liar.

You're insane, brain-dead con.

I said...

Notice how Republicans had to wait until fake ballots could be snuck in overnight to enable her to catch up as they were counted the next day. Never have we seen an election where the ballots couldn't be all counted on election night. Obvious fraud.

You're nuts to pretend as if Republicans weren't saying that about Democrats.

Here's an article about fake ballots being brought in, in the middle of the night...

... and here's an article dispelling the myth that counting was completed on election night...

You're as dumb as they come, brain-dead, con.

6FD5BE0B-46E0-45F4-AE6C-4EBE1A936528.jpeg

I do feel deeply for good people who get shafted simply because they need help paying for the very expensive care of their loved ones. I paid for my husband's care for the last 9 months of his life but again, I got very lucky. The Veterans' Administration came through at just the right time and granted my husband's disability claim, adjudicating that his disability was caused by his military service.

Believe me, I empathize and I'm sure your mother knows she has a good daughter.
So you're fine with government handouts when they help you. Typical Republican.

If you're never heard of Chris Hayes you have no business in the political forum and I have no reason to further respond to anything you post. I don't have time for political retards.
Evidently I don't watch the cable news channels that you do. I don't care to watch some political hack give his or her stupid opinion. I guess you only watch what you want to hear.

Forum List

Back