Official USMB Nov. 2022 Election Day Thread.

If that holds, Republicans control the House by one seat. Enough to unseat Pelosi but not enough to get much else done.

I don't know...we need 12 and there are 16 likely R an 12 tossups...

In the House the chances are pretty good for at a minimum a +8...which is more than what the Dems have now.

It's a Georgia O'Keefe painting, moron.

LOLOL

Could you repeat that? It was a little garbled owing to the red discharge you were gargling..........swallow first - then exclaim - OK?

Oh, and Georgia O'Keefe never painted a red wave like that.

face-palm-gif.278959

I don't know...we need 12 and there are 16 likely R an 12 tossups...

In the House the chances are pretty good for at a minimum a +8...which is more than what the Dems have now.

With Republicans +9 now, and undecided seats running out, it's looking pretty good for them at this point.

LOLOL

Could you repeat that? It was a little garbled owing to the red discharge you were gargling..........swallow first - then exclaim - OK?

Oh, and Georgia O'Keefe never painted a red wave like that.

face-palm-gif.278959

Yep. But I triggered you, so I succeeded at what I wanted to do.

:)

Who do you credit for $2 gas?

Trump because he never sold our oil, destroyed pipelines, and told people to stop drilling. Alright so it's possible he could have done that first thing as I don't remember all that much, but he would never do that if it was as scarce as it is now.

If Kari Lake's assessment is accurate AND she can drag Masters across the finish line...all we need is to carry NV and we win the Senate...

I don’t see it happening.

Kelly is up by 5% and the majority of the remaining votes are coming from the Tucson and Phoenix areas.

Those areas have been and are going to continue to go blue.

Kelly is going to win.

Trump because he never sold our oil, destroyed pipelines, and told people to stop drilling. Alright so it's possible he could have done that first thing as I don't remember all that much, but he would never do that if it was as scarce as it is now.

You know that's what I would LOVE to know right now. Biden literally comes out and says on camera that they've stopped drilling yet either everybody is in denial or just plain stupid to think that he isn't responsible for oil shortages and high gas prices.

Last edited:
Oh yeah and scarcer oil slows down the food trucks. I don't even have a college degree and yet I know that the Biden/ Harris Administration is responsible for all of this.

Forum List

Back