OFFICIAL USMB State of the Union 2018 Thread.....

Doogie Howser to give the DemS-13 response
IN the first 5 min he has bashed Trumps inclusiveness of all races.. he is a race bating piece of shit... He is hitting every left wing lie ... this guy couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper sack..

He is dividing everyone into little groups and pitting them against each other.... what a piece of shit...

Last edited:
Trump Gives Military New Freedom. But With That Comes Danger.

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

He crushed ISIS using the same plan that was created under Obama...

Come on lewdog...if it's great, it was Obamas doing. If it's bad, it's Trumps fault. You can't have it both ways.

It's not true anyway. Trump allows our military to fight and he put in place a no nonsense general to lead them to victories

Find me one major news source link that says Trump did anything different strategy-wise than Obama. He didn't. He promised his own great plan, he then used Obama's.

Who was the President that killed Bin Laden?

Trumps doing a bang up job. How many people/troops killed in Afghan the last couple weeks alone ?

Oh my gawd, the President just pointed out that he has utterly destroyed Obama's legacy, that he has crushed ISIS.

Come on lewdog...if it's great, it was Obamas doing. If it's bad, it's Trumps fault. You can't have it both ways.

It's not true anyway. Trump allows our military to fight and he put in place a no nonsense general to lead them to victories

Find me one major news source link that says Trump did anything different strategy-wise than Obama. He didn't. He promised his own great plan, he then used Obama's.

Did you read the very first line? Trump only wants to take credit for success...

But won't take responsibility when things go south.

"WASHINGTON — President Trump has let the military know that the buck stops with them, not him. The Pentagon, after eight years of chafing at what many generals viewed as micromanaging from the Obama White House, is so far embracing its new freedom."

If you look close there's a rope and pulley holding up Pelosi's applauses, someone is pulling a
Weekend at Bernies trick.
CAbaub7WcAE5pFu.png:small
Ruth looks to be in another zone.

IN the first 5 min he has bashed Trumps inclusiveness of all races.. he is a race bating piece of shit... He is hitting every left wing lie ... this guy couldn't beat his way out of a wet paper sack..

He is dividing everyone into little group and pitting them against each other.... what a piece of shit...

Told ya he's no JFK

He is dividing everyone into little group and pitting them against each other.... what a piece of shit...

Trump paints illegals as if they are all murdeous Hispanic gang memebers .

Who’s the race baitor?

He gave the power and decision making back where it belongs and put in place an excellent man to lead them.

You guys are mocking Joes looks? You really want to Throw that stone !?

Fuck illegals. They are criminals

How many are you sheltering in your home?

I thought so

STFU

Hablo Ingles Hombre Malo?

Trump paints illegals as if they are all murdeous Hispanic gang memebers .

Who’s the race baitor?

He sounds like a weasel on crack. Fuck him.

Told ya he's no JFK
ANd then he ran right into the you are entitled to what others make and they need to give it up... what a piece of shit

WOW!

Joe Kennedy just now assumed that every Dreamer is Mexican. What a racist.

Trumps doing a bang up job. How many people/troops killed in Afghan the last couple weeks alone ?

How many were killed under Obama?

You may not want to go down this road

Forum List

Back